California Dad Killed His Kids Over qanon and 'Serpent DNA' Conspiracy Theories, Feds Allege

Says a hater and a bigot.
I don't hate you, and in fact I don't hate anyone. When reading someone who is clearly ignorant and possibly not very bright needs to be edified, I find it my duty to do so.

It is not bigotry, bigotry is the generic word which includes racists, misogynists and the hate of Muslims, Jews, the LGBTQ set and millions of Democrats.

Last edited:
I don't hate you, and in fact I don't hate anyone. When reading someone who is clearly ignorant and possibly not very bright needs to be edified, I find it my duty to do so.

It is not bigotry, bigotry is the generic word which includes racists, misogynists and the hate of Muslims, Jews, the LGBTQ set and millions of Democrats.
Your post pretty much prove the opposite.

Yep and they have sent the turds for you to put in the punch bowl at the next party you've not been welcome to attend.
so - your clever and witty repartee involves putting california sidewalk turds into a punchbowl for a party i'm not welcome to attend.

um....

ok.

Your post pretty much prove the opposite.
Hmmm...maybe you need to take a course in reading comprehension. I'm sure you could enroll in such a course at a community college; however I doubt you are capable of completing such a course and you will end up the same ignorant you've prove to be.

so - your clever and witty repartee involves putting california sidewalk turds into a punchbowl for a party i'm not welcome to attend.

um....

ok.
It's my wry sense of humor. Sadly, you took my post seriously. Be advised I don't know your address and wouldn't have access to the turds in question.

Hahaha...thats the thing...sane people prefer to be surrounded by bigots, haters and ignorant people when the other options are wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, homeless and criminals.
This is an absurd claim abut sane people, instead of fearing and hating such people sane people don't use words as do you, such as:
  • wetbacks
  • faggots
  • chicks with dicks
  • feminazis
  • homeless
  • criminals
No sane people tolerate criminals, and the rest of the people you hate (and likely fear) include hard workers (Immigrants, wet or dry), assertive women (Feminazis, aka misogyny) and the homeless (a generic term indicating a number of reasons and you can't walk in their shoes, those who have them).

faggots need a definition and this and chicks with dicks is homophobic.

Freedom and liberty are for you but not them. What a hypocrite you are!

Hmmm...maybe you need to take a course in reading comprehension. I'm sure you could enroll in such a course at a community college; however I doubt you are capable of completing such a course and you will end up the same ignorant you've prove to be.
No actually between you calling anyone that disagrees with you either a racist, bigot, or homophobe. You really don't see what a hater you are.

you're right. i tend to ignore and not take willful ignorance of others seriously.

stop digging man. you're not good at this.

Attack the Messenger, how clever of you. BTW, I don't like bullies and I don't tolerate them, that does not make me a bigot.

No actually between you calling anyone that disagrees with you either a racist, bigot, or homophobe. You really don't see what a hater you are.
My eyes see covert and overt racism, misogyny and homophobia. These are those who deserve outing. I disagree with most here, and theor commonality is very easily noted, they echo each other.

"Matthew Taylor Coleman, a 40-year-old Santa Barbara surfing school instructor, has been charged with foreign murder of US nationals after allegedly taking his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter into Mexico and killing them -- the man confessed to killing his two young children, allegedly telling an FBI investigator he thought they were "going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday.

Coleman spoke to authorities about being "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories" -- Coleman allegedly told investigators he shot the children with a spear fishing gun, then hid their bodies, the affidavit said. Coleman was detained at the border and transported to a local jail by authorities."

So Biden can stop this guy at the border but can't stop the millions of illegals coming in every day with COVID and other disease that actually kills far more people than what this guy did? And let's not try to paint this guy as being part of QAnon as if he is some nutcase because of QAnon...he was a nutcase because he was a California liberal who taught surfing for a living...he is only trying to claim he is affiliated with QAnon as a way to kick dirt on the only true movement who is really protecting children from pedophiles and sex traffickers. The fact is, Biden and Democrats are all child raping cannibals who drink the blood of children and the media is hiding it with distraction stories like this one.

We native Californians have Yosemite, Mountains to snow ski and Tahoe to water ski plus dozens of ski resorts and lakes to water ski. Plenty of camp sites, wilderness areas even in the SF Bay Area; beaches from Mendocino County to San Diego County to surf, kite surf and body surf; coves to snatch Abalone in small cloves in Sonoma, Mendocino, Humboldt and Del Norte Counties; Rivers running down to the Pacific with Steel Head Trout all along the north coast and even Salmon Runs into the SF Bay as well as Halibut, Crab and in Sonoma and Napa rivers there is more than wine, Sturgeons lay in the mouth of these rivers.

I wasn't talking about the land, I am talking about the things that pass themselves off as humans infesting that property.

Forum List

Back