'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence ...

and requiring him to provide the services he promised isn't, either. So let's agree that this IS a petty issue. The baker should have baked the cake, and the gay couple should have just let it go and found another baker. So everyone escalated this beyond a sensible level.

But that is... kind of their right under the law.

Tell that to the next person that axe-murderer kills.

Nope, it's avoiding anarchy.

The problem is, your side wants to protect the privileges of white, male, Cis-gendered heterosexuals' Christians. You have rights, everyone else should just enjoy the privileges you let us have.

I think everyone's rights should be protected.

The gays should be able to get the services promised, and the baker shouldn't be burned out of his shop for being a homophobic twat.

Having to find another baker isn't the same magnitude of bake this one cake or never bake cakes for a living again. Free exercise demands the government figure this out using the least intrusive means with regards to the baker. Bake or else isn't least intrusive.

There is no right to have a specific cake baked for you. There is a right to free exercise, as well as to make a living.

Those baker's rights aren't being protected, so you are lying.

Yet the baker has to go against their morals or give up their preferred livelihood. That isn't a choice.

And you pick your side solely because of your hatred of religion and religious people. That makes you far worse of a bigot than any of the people you despise.

Rapid fire.

Having to find another baker isn't the same magnitude of bake this one cake or never bake cakes for a living again. Free exercise demands the government figure this out using the least intrusive means with regards to the baker. Bake or else isn't least intrusive.
He should have thought of that before he refused service.

I'm currently in the process of planning a wedding. Nothing is more of a pain in the ass of a wedding contractor who can't come through for you. To listen so some contractor not only not come through for you, but pile on a steaming load of religious nonsense and hate would be pretty awful.

Hang him.

There is no right to have a specific cake baked for you. There is a right to free exercise, as well as to make a living.
An individual has a right... a business does not.

Clearly, being a defender of PRIVILEGE, this "Free Exercise" shit wouldn't apply to the wage slaves, just to the business owners.

1680955095145.jpeg

Those baker's rights aren't being protected, so you are lying.
Sure it is. No one is going to walk into his church and shut it down.
Yet the baker has to go against their morals or give up their preferred livelihood. That isn't a choice.
Um, yeah? So what? My guess is that he goes against his morals when he doesn't treat people the way he'd want to be treated the way Jesus said to, but he seems to have missed that part.

And you pick your side solely because of your hatred of religion and religious people. That makes you far worse of a bigot than any of the people you despise.
I consider it more self-preservation. You let them put their sky friend in the public square, and it's only a matter of time before you get this shit.

CTacXU6XAAAOS2N.jpg

Well, you can keep trying that line... but it doesn't fly.

Uh, don't you belong to a cult started by a guy who was fucking teenage girls?

Nobody is making kids gay. They either are gay or Trans or they are straight and cis...
If a straight man transitions to a woman and still is attracted to women, he has done the impossible. He has switched from straight to gay. Something is false. Either you CAN switch or he is not a real woman.

If a straight man transitions to a woman and still is attracted to women, he has done the impossible. He has switched from straight to gay. Something is false. Either you CAN switch or he is not a real woman.

A man cannot “transition” to a woman. It is biologically impossible. You have to know, when you are arguing with any creature that believes it to be possible, that you are arguing with a mentally fucked-up freak, that will not be swayed to rationality by any amount of truth or logic.

A man cannot “transition” to a woman. It is biologically impossible. You have to know, when you are arguing with any creature that believes it to be possible, that you are arguing with a mentally fucked-up freak, that will not be swayed to rationality by any amount of truth or logic.
I know that. I am addressing the logical fallacies in declaring that a man can actually become a woman. All he can really do is make his masculine body look more feminine.

A year ago my step great granddaughter's school transitioned her. The more she complained that she wasn't a boy the more the school blamed parental conversion therapy. She was warned not to tell her parents. She was given a breast binder to wear. They threatened Emma about telling her parents. She never told her parents anything anyway. She told her grandparents everything. Emma was on a plane to her aunt's in Texas the next day. Now the whole family has relocated.

Was this before or after the Lesbians sued you to paint a portrait?

Depends how far she is in the box wine at the moment.

The State can go fuck off.

I'd like to see them come try to take my child. lol

Not hard. The child simply does not come home from school. You spend hours (or a full day, or more) frantically searching before you even know what happened.

A bus is a public transport, need of service, and no one's religion is against someone sitting in a given seat.

Christians don't believe in SSM, why should they be forced to provide a cake for one?

It's people like you wanting to the government to take over raising children because you hate religion and religious people.

Joey is a Stalinist. He dreams of having people he doesn't like killed by a goon squad, or subject to show trials...with, of course, him as the head of the NKVD.

Again, selling something doesn't mean you have to give up your free exercise rights.

Again, mind your own fucking business and keep out of parent's business unless a crime is committed. That goes for government as well.

Not wanting to participate in one ceremony isn't the same as systemic racism as seen with the bus bullshit pushed by the Jim Crow morons. Equating the two is retarded.

All your side wants is complete subjugation, no compromise. It makes you fascist fucks.

I really hope you die old and alone, having outlived all your friends and family. It's what miserable fucks like you deserve.

He deserves ALS.

You are a disgusting POS. You should go try to take somebody’s child. You really should. The beating you’d get would be legendary.

He'd rather send a goon squad.

Not really, guns are dangerous. There SHOULD be heightened scrutiny. If you could kill someone with a wedding cake, you might have a point, Wet Fart.

You can, it wouldn't even be hard.

There is, you just ignore it.

it's amazing how the left doublethinks their way to "things aren't changeable until we want them to be changeable, and then they are not again when we want them to be unchangeable. "

They should be able to deny if the Church a couple is getting married in doesn't support SSM. that would be fair.

Yet you want the government to tell people how to run their lives for chickenshit things like this. Narcissistic fuck.

Joey is EVIL. He is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted EVIL on this site.

Just a sad religious bigot with issues of their own they are transferring to their childhood.

A Shrink would have a fucking field day with you.

Or a good lobotomist...

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Frankly, I think it's fairly ridiculous when a criminal walks free because the police didn't have "probable cause" when they caught him with a bloody axe and a dead hooker in the trunk.

Of course, because you worship The State with religious fervor and consider little things like the constitution unnecessary. They again, your preference for Stalinist show trials and goon squads is nothing new.

Depends how far she is in the box wine at the moment.

Not hard. The child simply does not come home from school. You spend hours (or a full day, or more) frantically searching before you even know what happened.
You started on that case of Bud Light early.

Aww. You think of Dylan every time that Bud makes your tongue wet. Admit it.

OK, you need to limit yourself to one box per night, because you get less and less coherent.

And get it right: Bud has always been crap beer. Even in high school, I wouldn't drink it. Last beer I had was a Sam Adams Black Lager.

OK, you need to limit yourself to one box per night, because you get less and less coherent.

And get it right: Bud has always been crap beer. Even in high school, I wouldn't drink it. Last beer I had was a Sam Adams Black Lager.
I, however, have never had a beer, at all. But it is good to know you prefer the black in what you put in your mouth.

Hi, if that was my daughter they'd all be dead right this minute, I would not tarry a single day, I'd go right over there and execute everyone who had hand in attempts....

Can't blame you. If I had a grade school kid, it might not be necessary because my kid would never take sides with the school against me, they would report to me first. Much like not getting in any stranger's car or taking candy. But then, my kid wouldn't be confused about his/her gender in the first place.

Parents really need to get proactive and start teaching their kids to be wary of the schools and teachers. Frankly at this point, I think parents need to start getting attorneys to represent them in a given school district to draw up a contract of rights for the parents and limits that schools have they must agree to before any of their kids go to the school or any of them pay into the schools with taxation.

It really has gotten that serious.

A man cannot “transition” to a woman. It is biologically impossible. You have to know, when you are arguing with any creature that believes it to be possible, that you are arguing with @a mentally fucked-up freak, that will not be swayed to rationality by any amount of truth or logic.

StalkerBob spending all his time worrying about what other people are doing.
Dude, you seriously need to get a life.

StalkerBob spending all his time worrying about what other people are doing.
Dude, you seriously need to get a life.
Stop worrying about the law-abiding citizens who legally purchased guns and are storing them safely at home and who hurt no one.

Rapid fire.

I'm currently in the process of planning a wedding. Nothing is more of a pain in the ass of a wedding contractor who can't come through for you. To listen so some contractor not only not come through for you, but pile on a steaming load of religious nonsense and hate would be pretty awful.

Hang him.

Clearly, being a defender of PRIVILEGE, this "Free Exercise" shit wouldn't apply to the wage slaves, just to the business owners.

View attachment 774382

Um, yeah? So what? My guess is that he goes against his morals when he doesn't treat people the way he'd want to be treated the way Jesus said to, but he seems to have missed that part.

I consider it more self-preservation. You let them put their sky friend in the public square, and it's only a matter of time before you get this shit.

CTacXU6XAAAOS2N.jpg

Get over yourself.

An individual doesn't give up their rights to go into business. PA laws are a construct, and as such under the Constitution.

Point of sale is something I agree is covered by PA laws. Contracted non critical or timely services are not.

The only burning at the Stakes being done are by the new religions like AGW and trans-craziness.

Rapid fire.

Hang him.

View attachment 774382

CTacXU6XAAAOS2N.jpg
However, make the business a gun store and all of a sudden you change your tune from adamantly insisting it cannot at any cost deny a customer service to it must deny a customer service if the racist minimum wage clerk thinks the customer looks crazy. Real consistent there.

Get over yourself.

An individual doesn't give up their rights to go into business. PA laws are a construct, and as such under the Constitution.

Point of sale is something I agree is covered by PA laws. Contracted non critical or timely services are not.

Looks like you are trying to come up with a definition to find and exemption that isn't there.

Here's the PA Law for Colorado.

Coloradans are entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of all goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, or accommodations offered to the public, regardless of protected class.

Nope, contracted services are covered.

The only burning at the Stakes being done are by the new religions like AGW and trans-craziness.
Really, when did this happen? I'll happily bring the marshmallows.

Forum List

Back