'State-sanctioned kidnapping': California bill would give therapists power to take children over 12 from parents 'without accusation, evidence ...

The point is there should be allowance for free exercise and other constitutional rights, and there are none. hence the suing.

Oh, wait... So you are saying that you can't find your assertation in the law, but you are just trying to say what you THINK it should be.

Okay. I think that instead of having Freedom of Religion, we should have only VERIFIED religions.

Here's how we verify a religion. Your head of your church has to report to the top floor of the Sears Tower, and we throw him out the window.
If God catches him on the way down, then his religion is legit.

I think this is perfectly reasonable because we certainly wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell because an unverified religion convinced them that their church was the right one when it wasn't.

Oh, wait... So you are saying that you can't find your assertation in the law, but you are just trying to say what you THINK it should be.

Okay. I think that instead of having Freedom of Religion, we should have only VERIFIED religions.

Here's how we verify a religion. Your head of your church has to report to the top floor of the Sears Tower, and we throw him out the window.

I think this is perfectly reasonable because we certainly wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell because an unverified religion convinced them that their church was the right one when it wasn't.

And this just shows what a miserable old dried up twat you are.

At least your relatives back in The Fatherland didn't try to make up such bullshit excuses in connection with what they did to members of a religion that they didn't like.

At least your relatives back in The Fatherland didn't try to make up such bullshit excuses in connection with what they did to members of a religion that they didn't like.

Well, no, they were a bunch of God-botherers, they were able to cite religious dogma to snuff the unbelievers.

The founder of German Protestantism, Martin Luther, wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies". In Catholic areas of Germany, they had annual plays blaming the Jews for killing Jesus. So Hitler didn't have to make up any excuses... they were already policy. He just applied industrial efficiency to the process.

The reason why most Jews didn't take Hitler seriously is because they had been hearing that shit for centuries.

Well, no, they were a bunch of God-botherers, they were able to cite religious dogma to snuff the unbelievers.

The founder of German Protestantism, Martin Luther, wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies". In Catholic areas of Germany, they had annual plays blaming the Jews for killing Jesus. So Hitler didn't have to make up any excuses... they were already policy. He just applied industrial efficiency to the process.

The reason why most Jews didn't take Hitler seriously is because they had been hearing that shit for centuries.
Is it an accurate book?

Is it an accurate book?

Two groups of God-Botherers arguing over who the imaginary sky pixie loves best? The point was, this was cutting edge German religious thought 400 YEARS before Hitler.

Luther's attitude toward Jews took different forms during his lifetime. In his earlier period, until 1537 or not much earlier, he wanted to convert Jews to Lutheranism (Protestant Christianity). In his later period when he wrote On the Jews and Their Lies, he denounced them and urged their persecution.[1]

In the treatise, he argues that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated. Luther claimed they should be shown no mercy or kindness,[2] afforded no legal protection,[3] and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[4] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[W]e are at fault in not slaying them".
[5]

Forum List

Back