Caitlyn Jenner Says That Biological Boys Shouldn't Share Locker Rooms With Biological Girls

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I finally gained some respect for Caitlyn Jenner. This is a trans person who is coming right out and saying this of all people! When are people going to get it that this crap has got to stop!? :mad:

Jenner is a freak and Fox News should be ashamed for pimping him just because he says something they like. Dude has NO BUSINESS discussing anything considering he is obviously not all there

Jenner is a freak and Fox News should be ashamed for pimping him just because he says something they like. Dude has NO BUSINESS discussing anything considering he is obviously not all there

Umm first of all Fox news didn't say anything about him, and I don't like him either, but at least he has a point.

I finally gained some respect for Caitlyn Jenner. This is a trans person who is coming right out and saying this of all people! When are people going to get it that this crap has got to stop!? :mad:

I doubt Jenner uses the men's terlit.

Umm first of all Fox news didn't say anything about him, and I don't like him either, but at least he has a point.
He is on Fox ALL THE TIME. He was on YESTERDAY so you don't know what you're talking about. They call him a Fox News Contributor because he says what they want YOU to hear.

Forum List

Back