Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
We aren't all created equal physically, moron.

It could be the people who don't mind transgenders mixing in with girls sporting events,
really just don't understand how important the sports are to girls and for what reasons.

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.

girls themselves are competative. They care about it, i think you just have forgotten what its like to be a kid.

But only 2 sexes, unless you include hermorphadites.
That's just plain too much butchery in the maternity ward at the local union benefit health plan hospital, with all the nekkid people standing on the scale weighing in and shooting up with anabolic steroids in the sex-segregated locker rooms, wondering why they've got AIDS -- it's got to be the HIV virus, can't possibly have anything to do with the immune-suppressant steroids they're shooting themselves up with recreationally.

What are you ranting about?

Biggest no-brainer in the history of no-brainers.

That this is up for debate or taken seriously anywhere, much less allowed, is one of the more glaring examples of how truly twisted and bat-shit crazy much of the dialogue has become.

We're supposed to ignore hard facts and teach our kids things which are utterly untrue to make a sliver of the population feel better about themselves, while penalizing larger numbers of others at the same time.

Utterly fucking ridiculous.

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
Hahaha. You poor pitiful creatures. Now you're really fucked. Haha.

Oh, how neat. If we're created equal, then how come we're CLEARLY not physically equal?

Why are you referring to Caitlyn as a she/her? You're demonstrating your own confusion PROG.

So you believe there is no difference in athletic ability between men and women? Do you believe that men that decide they are women are much weaker than real men?

There could not be a more credible source than Caitlyn, being both trans and an accomplished athlete.

Letting trans athletes compete in women's sports discriminates against women. It prevents the women from fairly achieving their life goals, and in some instances, prevents them from landing sports scholarships at universities.

>What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

Being born with a Y chromosome gifts one with larger muscles, heart, lungs, and volume of blood. These advantages persist after genetic reassignment surgery and hormone therapy.

Apparently, Caitlyn understand equality and Science. Why don't you?

can you name a female transsexual that can breastfeed a baby?
Whoa.. Hang on there big dog... Men can lactate. I don't know if its' enough to feed a child... But... It's happened. Rare... But happened.

What part of "Men have penises and girls have vaginas" don't YOU understand! Freak!
What part of “not all men have penises and not all women have vaginas” do you not understand!?!?!?!?

Maybe you’ve been living under a rock, but There’s more than just 2 genders!!!!!!
Not talking about genders... Talking sexes... There only two. Not talking about Men and Women.. talking about MALE and FEMALE.

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

:rolleyes:

That is just such a disgusting insult to all the girls who work and train so hard. You must be a democrat to say something that colossally stupid.

Let's get rid of all the bullshit scholarships and admissions for these things, then let's see how much anyone cares.

Let's not forget, the key component to the Varsity Blues scandal was faking athletics to get admissions.

People might even start to crack a book or two.

girls themselves are competative. They care about it, i think you just have forgotten what its like to be a kid.

Honestly, I went at a time when the only sports we had were ones people kind of cared about, like Football... The ones that made money. Then they came out with the TItle IX bullshit in 1972

Get rid of Title IX, watch how fast everyone stops caring about girl's basketball.

Biggest no-brainer in the history of no-brainers.

That this is up for debate or taken seriously anywhere, much less allowed, is one of the more glaring examples of how truly twisted and bat-shit crazy much of the dialogue has become.

We're supposed to ignore hard facts and teach our kids things which are utterly untrue to make a sliver of the population feel better about themselves, while penalizing larger numbers of others at the same time.

Utterly fucking ridiculous.
Not one Dem spoke out when Biden EO'd it.

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

>Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong!

Even worse, there are the locker room showers.

Generally, in locker rooms, people tend to take off their clothes. What about the rights of all the "normal" females to not be exposed to biological males while they are in a state of undress?

No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?

Forum List

Back