Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

:rolleyes:
No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?
People do not share bathrooms at home.
And those gaps in Sweden were not designed for pervs. It makes mopping easiier.
I don't "hate" trannies, I just object to the idea that they are actual men and women, when in reality they are an entirely seperate entity to actual men and women.

It's not fair to real girls who train and practice hard to appease mental fruitloop's whims and desires.

So what you are saying is that you don't want a set-aside for trannies to interfere with the set-aside for girls.

How about no set asides at all. let the girls play with the boys in all sports. problem solved.

Go ramble on to someone who gives a shit, moron.

Confused boys have no business competing, going to restrooms or showering with girls. Absolutely none and it's not happening with our daughters

Caitlyn Jenner has a point. However, it seems to me this whole issue is overblown.

Caitlyn Jenner has a point. However, it seems to me this whole issue is overblown.

Not really overblown because if ex-males are allowed to compete as women, that ends the chances of women ever being able to win. The few exceptions are things like tennis when male muscle, bone, and stamina don't matter as much.
When I mentioned the whole issue was over blown, I was referring to the number of trans people who are actually engaged in high school sports to begin with. Are there any statistics?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

What part of "Men have penises and girls have vaginas" don't YOU understand! Freak!
What part of “not all men have penises and not all women have vaginas” do you not understand!?!?!?!?

Maybe you’ve been living under a rock, but There’s more than just 2 genders!!!!!!
You are correct; male, female and mutilated. I find it sad frankly and approach the matter with love and concern. But as I have no foreskin in the game I butt out of it as a rule except against pushy activists.

Greg

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help

People have equal importance, but they are physically not equal. Evolution, or whatever you want to call it, has made certain that a boy's physiology has certain advantages over a females... you can try to wish it away but its just the way it is.
Sports in general has alway been relegated in a way so that competitions do not give unfair advantages to one group over another, and that is the way it always has been, long before transgender people wanted to get involved on girls teams.
Question, how many girls who trans... into boys, then go out and try to join sports on boys teams?
I bet not very many right? thats because even though they may be taking hormones they still have the physiology of a female and would get crushed on the boys football team.
At first it didn't work out too well. God gave the pretty one a dick(like in the bird family) but it couldn't catch the one with the pussy so he had to do reversal in order to "be fruitful and multiply" not to take too long.

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
Don't know why you are surprised. The dude is pretty changeable.

Not really overblown because if ex-males are allowed to compete as women, that ends the chances of women ever being able to win. The few exceptions are things like tennis when male muscle, bone, and stamina don't matter as much.
When I mentioned the whole issue was over blown, I was referring to the number of trans people who are actually engaged in high school sports to begin with. Are there any statistics?

I only saw articles of 2 in high school, but they both wiped out the XX women completely in track and field,
It was obviously unfair.

It is simple biology. It you were under male testosterone until recently, then you can't compete with women who did not have this unfair advantage.
What sex your DNA is or your mental proclivity is towards, is not relevant.
If your DNA was XX and you were taking testosterone for a decade, you still can't compete against women.

Confused boys have no business competing, going to restrooms or showering with girls. Absolutely none and it's not happening with our daughters

Sorry, in a few decades, no one will care about your sexual hangups about showers.

I remember when people were talking about gays in the military, and how hung up they were about those showers.

Meh. Gays open serve now, they shower with the straights, no one cares.

Caitlyn Jenner Says It: Boys Should Not Be Allowed in Girls Sports

How interesting

"It just isn't fair. And we have to protect girls sports."

I agree with that 100%. Boys who become girls are still boys and they shouldn't be competing in girls sports.

Good for Jenner.

Sorry, in a few decades, no one will care about your sexual hangups about showers.

I remember when people were talking about gays in the military, and how hung up they were about those showers.

Meh. Gays open serve now, they shower with the straights, no one cares.

Dumbass, it's about boys pretending to be girls showering with girls

If you can't stay on point get the fck off the thread. Nobody believes your crap anyway

It could be the people who don't mind transgenders mixing in with girls sporting events,
really just don't understand how important the sports are to girls and for what reasons.

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.
Yes, yes, we know you don't really like women all that much, certainly don't have any respect for them.

Forum List

Back