That's what they do...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NK76KJR/?tag=ff0d01-20

I found this documentary to be very revealing behind the mindset of a population I never could understand, and frankly I still can't. I can't understand the mindset of my own people anymore. So easily subjugated, so easily manipulated, and so easily emasculated. People with no concern about their own freedom, their future, or thoughts of consequences. They witnessed people disappear, like the russians did, They witnessed camps, screaming, and slavery yet turned a blind eye and shut their windows at the sounds.

Then I see 90% of our own people still wearing fucking masks...

In 1947 over 98% of all registered NSDAP members (NAZI's) were back at work, even high ranking SS functionaries were able to build a career after the war. As doctors, JUDGES, TEACHERS, PROFESSORS, CIVIL SERVANTS OR "JOURNALISTS" .

At that point I couldn't contain myself...

THAT'S WHAT MARXIST PARASITES DO!!!!!!

There was another quote from a German diary that testified how certain former "leaders" in the NAZI Youth and other organizations became members and leaders of "ANTIFA" and other groups promoted by their soviet "liberators".

Let's allow the democrooks to pass more gun control and establish a federal police force... because it's always worked so well in past right?

Amazon product

I found this documentary to be very revealing behind the mindset of a population I never could understand, and frankly I still can't. I can't understand the mindset of my own people anymore. So easily subjugated, so easily manipulated, and so easily emasculated. People with no concern about their own freedom, their future, or thoughts of consequences. They witnessed people disappear, like the russians did, They witnessed camps, screaming, and slavery yet turned a blind eye and shut their windows at the sounds.

In 1947 over 98% of all registered NSDAP members (NAZI's) were back at work, even high ranking SS functionaries were able to build a career after the war. As doctors, JUDGES, TEACHERS, PROFESSORS, CIVIL SERVANTS OR "JOURNALISTS" .

There was another quote from a German diary that testified how certain former "leaders" in the NAZI Youth and other organizations became members and leaders of "ANTIFA" and other groups promoted by their soviet "liberators".

Let's allow the democrooks to pass more gun control and establish a federal police force... because it's always worked so well in past right?

Oh please stop with the conspiracy theories. History very rarely repeats itself. The only history being repeated is the rise of White Supremacy on the right

Amazon product

Of course you aren't self aware enough to realize the people that most resemble them are the American right.

• Banned
Oh please stop with the conspiracy theories. History very rarely repeats itself. The only history being repeated is the rise of White Supremacy on the right
You're really not very good at this.

Even the bed wetters see through your schtick and they're the dumbest fucks who ever existed.

Amazon product

1619970553994.png

Amazon product

Only a moron is so easily manipulated and deluded that he’s rather let others die because he’s too stupid and selfish and disgusting to wear a mask.

do what you want stay away from normal people. Your alleged “freedom” ends at the nose of the next person.

MAGA imbeciles

Amazon product

View attachment 486294

If the MaGA morons ever wonder what they’d have done in 1938, they’re doing it now.

so yes. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. You should recognize the treason party. Yes that’s you

Only a moron is so easily manipulated and deluded that he’s rather let others die because he’s too stupid and selfish and disgusting to wear a mask.

do what you want stay away from normal people. Your alleged “freedom” ends at the nose of the next person.

MAGA imbeciles

And yet its Dem states and Dem cities where the virus has run wild. You forgot that part so I reminded you. Go bury thousands of nursing home patients Dems killed.

MAGA imbeciles

And yet its Dem states and Dem cities where the virus has run wild. You forgot that part so I reminded you. Go bury thousands of nursing home patients Dems killed.
As opposed to how many people maga morons are still killing?

MAGA imbeciles

As opposed to how many people maga morons are still killing?

Prove it or admit that you are a lying libtard troll.

Of course you aren't self aware enough to realize the people that most resemble them are the American right.

They really are this stupid folks... Except that this one is a legitimate jabbering retard.

Ignore the FACT that American Libertarians have NEVER killed anyone in order to suppress opponents. They've never had to arrest, incarcerate or cremate millions of people to impose their politics. Freedom is a CHOICE, you accept it and the responsibility it requires, or you prostrate yourself to authoritarian marxist sociopaths and hope to survive in hiding.

Go ahead and keep wearing your fuckin masks and staying terrified though. May your chains rest lightly upon your souls in hell.

Amazon product

History clearly shows the demleftists are the white supremacists. You may lie to yourself all you like but that is a fact.

I see you're still having major trouble with the whole "adulthood" thing. Specifically, the part where grownups understand that they don't get to do what they want all the time.

That means you now look like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum, because that's exactly what you are.

Grow up, little manbabies.

Forum List

Back