Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
this is why I laughed my ass off at all the people who called her hero from coming out as transgendered.

She was a piece of s*** as a man and she still the same piece of s*** as a woman she's not a hero she's not anyone to be looked up to.

this is why I laughed my ass off at all the people who called her hero from coming out as transgendered.

She was a piece of s*** as a man and she still the same piece of s*** as a woman she's not a hero she's not anyone to be looked up to.

True. However, everyone can redeem themselves if they want to. If Jenner becomes governor, let see if redemption is at hand

So it is agreed: Caitlyn Jenner is correct: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

:rolleyes:
No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?

The reason that people don't have separate sex bathrooms at home is because they aren't sharing them with total strangers; also, they're not designed for multiple occupancy, and they have doors with locks on them for privacy. And yes, transgenders imposing themselves into any female space or activity is that much of a problem.

By the way, this has nothing to do with "hating transgenders".

Last edited:
he reason that people don't have separate sex bathrooms at home is because they aren't sharing them with total strangers; also, they're not designed for multiple occupancy, and they have doors with locks on them for privacy. And yes, transgenders imposing themselves into any female space or activity is that much of a problem.

I agree! But remember, the "public" bathrooms are different. There should only be a "Men" bathroom and a "Women" bathroom. There are always kids using these public bathrooms at any given time. Especially, small children that are usually supervised by adults (mostly parents or family members). Why should a girl be subject to see a trans using a "Women" bathroom? And why should a boy be subject to seeing a trans using the "Men" bathroom? Especially when the kids are only 5 or 7 years old? That's just so wrong! IMO

Forcing other "common sense" Americans to use a Universal bathroom is wrong! There has always been a Men and Women bathrooms. Why should some little boy be subject to use the little girl's bathroom (and vice versa)?
As for boys not allowed in girls sports should be the girls should not be allowed in boy's sports either. It's that simple. It's like the Boys Scout allowing girls to join the group. It should have never happened.

:rolleyes:
No. Most people do not have separate sex bathrooms at home, and nor did different outhouses exist as a rule.

I've been to Sweden. Toilets can be used for any sex, they don't have gaps for pervs to stick their head under. If there's a perceived problem, someone would have the key. Some toilets have a separate pissoir so males won't make a mess near the toilet.

As for sports, I agree that there can be a problem if someone was formerly a male and competing in female sports, as can be the use of hormones or steroids, which I believe is prohibited in most cases. Is transgenders in female sports really that much of a problem other than isolated cases? If you hate transgenders, wouldn't you also dislike and disbelieve Jenner?
People do not share bathrooms at home.
And those gaps in Sweden were not designed for pervs. It makes mopping easiier.
I don't "hate" trannies, I just object to the idea that they are actual men and women, when in reality they are an entirely seperate entity to actual men and women.

Well, NORMAL people certainly don't share bathrooms at home.

Caitlyn Jenner has a point. However, it seems to me this whole issue is overblown.

Not really overblown because if ex-males are allowed to compete as women, that ends the chances of women ever being able to win. The few exceptions are things like tennis when male muscle, bone, and stamina don't matter as much.
When I mentioned the whole issue was over blown, I was referring to the number of trans people who are actually engaged in high school sports to begin with. Are there any statistics?

Exactly how many women need to be relegated to second-class citizenship for you to decide it's important? Or is it that things are only important when they affect you personally?

It could be the people who don't mind transgenders mixing in with girls sporting events,
really just don't understand how important the sports are to girls and for what reasons.

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.
I really enjoy watching College softball, and women's basketball.

Some folks I guess just hate women, and don't give them any credit, and now want to take away sports from them...sad really....but then again, it's the party of Bill Clinton, Weinstein, Weiner and Cuomo

Caitlyn Jenner Says It: Boys Should Not Be Allowed in Girls Sports

How interesting

"It just isn't fair. And we have to protect girls sports."

True, but his name will always be Bruce. Caitlin is a girl's name

Names are fungible. I believe he had his name legally changed, so his name is Caitlyn. I have no problem with what he calls himself. He'll still be a man, though.

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help
Why because Whatever Jenner has a brain?

he reason that people don't have separate sex bathrooms at home is because they aren't sharing them with total strangers; also, they're not designed for multiple occupancy, and they have doors with locks on them for privacy. And yes, transgenders imposing themselves into any female space or activity is that much of a problem.

I agree! But remember, the "public" bathrooms are different. There should only be a "Men" bathroom and a "Women" bathroom. There are always kids using these public bathrooms at any given time. Especially, small children that are usually supervised by adults (mostly parents or family members). Why should a girl be subject to see a trans using a "Women" bathroom? And why should a boy be subject to seeing a trans using the "Men" bathroom? Especially when the kids are only 5 or 7 years old? That's just so wrong! IMO

OR the public bathroom needs to be a one-person occupancy, with a lock on the door. I've been to a few small businesses where that was the case.

Thats not really fair. Caitlyn can get away with saying something like that because of being trans, anyone else wouldn't be able to say something like that and survive, in the public sphere.

Also, a lot of Republicans HAVE been saying that very thing. And while we have no way of knowing whether Jenner would actually stand by that statement when the rubber meets the road, we do already have Republican state legislatures passing laws and putting this viewpoint into effect.

So while I appreciate that Jenner has said the correct thing, I'm not exactly ready to hail him as "the greatest conservative leader ever" for it.

Clearly we are not all created equal. We are just equal before the law. Of all people an Olympic Champion knows male physical superiority.

We all apparently need to revisit the difference between "equal" and "identical". I am equal to a man, in that I am just as much of a person as he is, and as deserving of human rights and autonomy as he is; obviously, I am not identical to him, nor even to another woman.

OR the public bathroom needs to be a one-person occupancy, with a lock on the door. I've been to a few small businesses where that was the case.

Okay, I can go with the locked door. But places like Walmart and Target stores...they have bathrooms that more than one occupant can use at one time. So we should go away with that now? It's hard to lock the door to a multi-usage bathroom...agree?

Okay, I can go with the locked door. But places like Walmart and Target stores...they have bathrooms that more than one occupant can use at one time. So we should go away with that now? It's hard to lock the door to a multi-usage bathroom...agree?

That's why I said "or". The bottom line is, whatever route they choose to get there, there had better not be men in a public bathroom with me, or someone is about to have a very bad day . . . and it ain't me.

Forum List

Back