CAIR Launches Website Exposing America's 'Islamophobia Network'

wholly responsible for EVERY WAR PRESENTLY IN PROCESS ON THE PLANET, .

You want to think about that one again...

Oh, so that's wrong?

I see... then you'll have no problem pointing wars presently in play on the planet which do not involve Islam and where Islam?

Can't wait...

To be as gentle as possible and save you the trouble of excessive spin, I'll just point to one that you might not understand: The Korean War.

wholly responsible for EVERY WAR PRESENTLY IN PROCESS ON THE PLANET, .

You want to think about that one again...

Oh, so that's wrong?

I see... then you'll have no problem pointing wars presently in play on the planet which do not involve Islam and where Islam?

Can't wait...

To be as gentle as possible and save you the trouble of excessive spin, I'll just point to one that you might not understand: The Korean War.

There's no such thing as the Korean War. You're speaking of the on-going dispute between the communist North Koreans and the soundly reasoned, sustainable culture of South Korea... who are presently at a 60 year old stand off.

But if it helps, Islam is a religious extension of secularism (Left-think), which is why you, as a secularist... are in here wetting your pant, over a cult which would erase you for nothing more than your public professions regarding the normalization of sexual abnormality... and this despite the disproportional instances of sexual abnormality common to Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that. Multiculteralism allows people to interact with each other so they can see that those other guys over there are people..."just like me". It is hard to get one group to attack another group when the first group understands that they are the same.

Do you kill people who leave your faith? Do you have your daughter's clitoris circumcised? Do you kill your daughter if she brings dishonor onto your family?

Of course not. But you're missing the forest for the trees.

But to answer your question: yes, I've personally known many Muslims ...

It is a favor to you that I in no way believe that claim.

What is irrelevant is what you believe... .

Thank you for conceding the point.

So you truly are delusional? LOL How positively predictable.

If you are going to lie, at least do so with greater skill.

What we see instead is the above - the keeping of native culture and religion and co-locating that religion and culture alongside British culture in the UK. This is a recipe for war. Different peoples, different faith, different cultures, different attitudes are far more abrasive than the same people, of the same faith, the same culture and same attitudes living alongside each other.

What is your nationality?

It makes no difference.. We are discussing ideas, and philosophies, that transcend national boundaries.

It does make a difference in terms of what one may be expected to understand or not, and in what context certain comments are to be taken.

I disagree. Please see my post above. Nationality is the enemy of the Progressives.

You're wrong, and I believe I mentioned nationality.

You did mention nationality. Progressives don't want "nations". They want one world government that they control and they wish to kill a whole lot of people in the bargain. They are working towards this goal by dividing everyone so that they can make them war against each other. It's simple and is occurring before your eyes because they have so baffled everyone that no one looks at the underlying root cause of the ongoing attacks.

They can only see that which directly involves them.

Can you become Japanese? Can a Muslim from Nigeria also become a Japanese person?

Are you really incapable of distinguishing citizenship from ethnicity?
I guess what he meant was how it is here in the way that some blacks like to be referred to as African Americans, and so he was wondering if an American could become a Japanese citizen in that way, and then the American wanting to be called an "American Japanese" while living in that country as a new citizen who is considered a Japanese ? Do Japanese take on new citizens who are from all parts of the world like we do, and then do they refer to them as hyphenated Japanese citizens ? How about the Chinese or others in the world the same ?

Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that. Multiculteralism allows people to interact with each other so they can see that those other guys over there are people..."just like me". It is hard to get one group to attack another group when the first group understands that they are the same.

Do you kill people who leave your faith? Do you have your daughter's clitoris circumcised? Do you kill your daughter if she brings dishonor onto your family?

Of course not. But you're missing the forest for the trees.

Multiculturalism is a nonsensical notion. It can't exist without government coercion. That's where your progressive Totalitarian measures come into play.

Cultures come into conflict because of differing behavior and beliefs of the members. THEY can't be just like YOU because THEY are from a different culture than YOU. Yellow can't be Purple because they're different.

There's tons of research on how corrosive diversity is to community values.

What is your nationality?

It makes no difference.. We are discussing ideas, and philosophies, that transcend national boundaries.

It does make a difference in terms of what one may be expected to understand or not, and in what context certain comments are to be taken.

I disagree. Please see my post above. Nationality is the enemy of the Progressives.

You're wrong, and I believe I mentioned nationality.

You did mention nationality. Progressives don't want "nations". They want one world government that they control and they wish to kill a whole lot of people in the bargain. They are working towards this goal by dividing everyone so that they can make them war against each other. It's simple and is occurring before your eyes because they have so baffled everyone that no one looks at the underlying root cause of the ongoing attacks.

They can only see that which directly involves them.

At the end of the day, Left-think, in ALL of its innumerable facets, is merely the intellectual expression of Old Testament Evil.

Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that.

Nonsense... that is PRECISELY what multiculturalism (Cultural Relativism) does... .

Multiculteralism is NOT cultural relativism. Multiculteralism is the acknowledgement that other cultures exist, here they are, here is what they do, and we can all live together so long as we all follow the laws of this land that we all live in.

Cultural relativism is "here are these other cultures, don't pay attention to the fact that they violate the laws of this country they are just doing what they normally do in theirs."

See the difference?

Multiculturalism is a nonsensical notion. It can't exist without government coercion. That's where your progressive Totalitarian measures come into play.

Cultures come into conflict because of differing behavior and beliefs of the members. THEY can't be just like YOU because THEY are from a different culture than YOU. Yellow can't be Purple because they're different.

There's tons of research on how corrosive diversity is to community values.

Well said... The principle that diversity is a strength, is the misnomer upon which the Cultural Relativist rests.

The problem they have is that in the analogy of steel, where dissimilar elements exist to form a stronger metal, the elements bond to one another.

Multiculturalism undermines cohesion... . Which is how we can know that Multiculturalism is a lie, just as are every other notions which come from the irrational species of reasoning OKA: Left-think.

You did mention nationality. Progressives don't want "nations". ....

I said nothing about what progressives "want" regarding nationality. I pointed out that a participant in this discussion did not seem to grasp the distinction between nationality and ethnicity.

Divide and conquer. The best way to destroy a country is to get ALL sides at war with each other. Multiculteralism doesn't DO that.

Nonsense... that is PRECISELY what multiculturalism (Cultural Relativism) does... .

Multiculteralism is NOT cultural relativism. Multiculteralism is the acknowledgement that other cultures exist, here they are, here is what they do, and we can all live together so long as we all follow the laws of this land that we all live in.

Laws are culturally determined. One group has clitoral circumcision as a deeply ingrained cultural tradition and it is legal in their homeland, another group finds the practice abhorrent and makes it illegal. The latter group must now be tolerant to the former group, to respect their ways and traditions.

The law is not culturally neutral.

Cultural relativism is "here are these other cultures, don't pay attention to the fact that they violate the laws of this country they are just doing what they normally do in theirs."

See the difference?

I see that your argument is a vacuous train-wreck. Multiculturalism equates all cultures, demanding that unsound cultures be accepted as sustainable. It's a deceitful rationalization, fraudulently advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

Forum List

Back