Cain against assassinate American citizens that are terrorists

I'm still wondering what war that is... Can you go find us a declaration of war quick for us?

Time of war <> Declaration of War

Do you think the public is in danger from al Queda and it's operatives?

The American Public? Not really... More people die every year from illegal’s, drinking, driving, smoking, poor eating habits and other dumb shit. If we just go off % of American lives lost do to Al Queda (non military) and compare to other things that kill Americans then Al Queda is one of the least dangerous things to an American citizen in America...

tell that to the Americans the fort Hood shooter took out asshole and yes, the fucker obie doodle offed had direct ties to the ft Hood shooter. he deserved exactly what the fuck he got.

I like Cain. Do I agree with eveything he says? Nope.

Do I agree with everything anyone says? Nope

Would I vote for him over Barry Boy. Yep.

AS for that dirtbag terrorist? I do believe the Yememi's gave us the intel to get him. Perhaps he was causing a problem for their Govt??

Glad the dirtbag is dead. He and OBL can discuss their demise in hell. Wonder if either one of em got those 72 virgins??

Thank you for an honest post.

The American Public? Not really... More people die every year from illegal’s, drinking, driving, smoking, poor eating habits and other dumb shit. If we just go off % of American lives lost do to Al Queda (non military) and compare to other things that kill Americans then Al Queda is one of the least dangerous things to an American citizen in America...

tell that to the Americans the fort Hood shooter took out asshole and yes, the fucker obie doodle offed had direct ties to the ft Hood shooter. he deserved exactly what the fuck he got.

Wouldn't change my answer from being right to wrong...

I don't live and breathe RP, I in fact started a thread about Cain, I take it you like Cain and now find yourself in a bit of a pickle is all... Grats.

You started a thread about Cain and tried to justify it by using RP.

And what pickle am I in? Unlike some I'm not so narrow minded that I have to live, breathe and believe in every position a possible candidate holds.

Whew, only thing more annyoing than Ron Paul fanboys are the Ron Paul haters...

You're delusional. There is no hate of any kind in my post. Just stating the obvious. You seem incapable of forming your own opinion without first checking it against a public position of Mr Paul.

Wouldn't change my answer from being right to wrong...

Your answer is wrong and it always will be and you will always be an asshole too. and ass kissing Al Qaida loving asshole.

the dude in question declared Jihad against the USA, he was killed on his battlefield. declare war,, and you are treated as an emeny combatant. now get the hell over it and tell Ron Paul too.

There hasn't been a congressional decleared war since world war two. stop it.

the dude in question declared Jihad against the USA, he was killed on his battlefield. declare war,, and you are treated as an emeny combatant. now get the hell over it and tell Ron Paul too.

I didn't say congress declared a war.. Are you fucking brain dead today? I said the Al quaida asshole that obie doodle offed declared war on America.. Read my fucking lips. asshole.

I wonder if he will flip flop on this too now that Ron Paul takes heat for upholding the constitution rather than going after political points...

May 25 2011, 9:00 AM ET

Herman Cain: Spying on Americans Is Okay, But Not Assassinating Them - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

:president Obama has said that he has the authority to assassinate American citizens if he's declared them an enemy combatant in the War on Terror. Al Awlaki is one guy who is on the official government list where he can be taken out. Do you have any thoughts on that? Is it a good policy because it allows us to take out Americans who may have joined Al Qaeda? Or is it a bad policy-

Well first of all, this is the first that I have heard - you're saying it's okay to take out American citizens if he suspects they are terrorist related. Is that what you said?!

Yes, that's what I said.

I've got to be honest with you. I have not heard that. I had not heard that's something that he said. I don't believe that the president of the United States should order the assassination of citizens of the United States. That's why we have our court system, and that's why we have our laws. Even if the person is suspected of being affiliated with terrorism, if they are a citizen of this country, they still deserve the rights of this country, which includes due process. Osama bin Laden was not a citizen of the United States of America. So I would not have changed the decision the president made in that regard. But if you're a citizen, no, it is not right for the president to to think he has the power to have you assassinated. No. He has the power to make sure you're locked up, but you have to go through due process.

American citizen or not, once you are on the battlefield and fighting against america you are an enemy combatant. You do not have a constitutionally protected right to kill American soldiers as a United States citizen. And American soldiers DO have the right to protect themselves and protect one another from dick smacks like this man was.

a predator drone is not something you use on the battlefield in a fight. no one was fighting at the time and when did the battlefield change from Iraq and afghastan to another country?

I've got to be honest with you. I have not heard that. I had not heard that's something that he said. I don't believe that the president of the United States should order the assassination of citizens of the United States. That's why we have our court system, and that's why we have our laws. Even if the person is suspected of being affiliated with terrorism, if they are a citizen of this country, they still deserve the rights of this country, which includes due process. Osama bin Laden was not a citizen of the United States of America. So I would not have changed the decision the president made in that regard. But if you're a citizen, no, it is not right for the president to to think he has the power to have you assassinated. No. He has the power to make sure you're locked up, but you have to go through due process.

While I am glad we took out Al-alwaky I do agree that if he was still a citizen we can't assasinate him as a government.

I'm not going to grief obama over it though.

While I am glad we took out Al-alwaky I do agree that if he was still a citizen we can't assasinate him as a government.

Oh yes we can.. And we did..

I didn't say congress declared a war.. Are you fucking brain dead today? I said the Al quaida asshole that obie doodle offed declared war on America.. Read my fucking lips. asshole.

Thats the only way a war can be decleared through congress. But then again we also have a war on drugs should their be a hit list for street gangs dealing drugs, if caught they will be shot on sight?

I'm still wondering what war that is... Can you go find us a declaration of war quick for us?

Not really? Is that like sort of pregnant?

Okay do you think that given the oportunity al Queda would fly more plane into US buildings? Are they still at war with us so to speak

What happen to the rule of law? you're starting to sound like the mob should rule.

But what if they decide you are a terrorist and just assasinate you, as an american citizen, without giving you a trial? Thats not cool.

I understand we had proof of al-aldipshitty and all that but still I just dont like the idea....and im still not going to grief obama over it :p

Thats the only way a war can be decleared through congress. But then again we also have a war on drugs should their be a hit list for street gangs dealing drugs, if caught they will be shot on sight?

who were you going to send over to the middle east to arrest the alquaida dead dude? eric holder?

I wonder if he will flip flop on this too now that Ron Paul takes heat for upholding the constitution rather than going after political points...

May 25 2011, 9:00 AM ET

Herman Cain: Spying on Americans Is Okay, But Not Assassinating Them - Conor Friedersdorf - Politics - The Atlantic

:president Obama has said that he has the authority to assassinate American citizens if he's declared them an enemy combatant in the War on Terror. Al Awlaki is one guy who is on the official government list where he can be taken out. Do you have any thoughts on that? Is it a good policy because it allows us to take out Americans who may have joined Al Qaeda? Or is it a bad policy-

Well first of all, this is the first that I have heard - you're saying it's okay to take out American citizens if he suspects they are terrorist related. Is that what you said?!

Yes, that's what I said.

I can't recall the name of it, but Reagan signed that America would not assassinate any one, by any means.

Why is it now an acceptable thing to do?

We sent SEALs in to capture/kill Osama. Why not do the same with Al?

But what if they decide you are a terrorist and just assasinate you, as an american citizen, without giving you a trial? Thats not cool.

I understand we had proof of al-aldipshitty and all that but still I just dont like the idea....and im still not going to grief obama over it :p

who's going over to yemen to arrest him? extradite him/ gather the forensics? eric holder,,

You think when push comes to shove, Obama would hesitate giving the order to give you a predator drone sized headache? After all he did want his Civilian National Police Force that was better equipped than the military, his version of the SS "Das Reich" Division or the "Adolph Hitler" brigades

Forum List

Back