Caged children, lost allies, neo-Nazis: What Trump supporters have done to America

You want to make a wager on any of my points?
Lol, hey guys!

He thinks he's made points!!

Lmao!

Rave on you idiot.....
Lol, you sound frustrated.

More like a Freudian slip on your part…..

It’s plain to see who’s getting their ass spanked…

You seem to like it, you keep coming back for more….
Lol, ^obviously doesn't understand the phrase "Freudian slip"^

Jesus you're a dumbass. You should quit embarrassing yourself and go home for the day.

You are no doubt dumber than I thought.

OoooF -- This is brutal .. but 100% on target :cool-45:

<snip>

That Trump and Sessions feel empowered to fundamentally reshape the American health system using a legal sleight of hand ought not to be a surprise. After all, Trump-the-would-be-king has announced that he has the “absolute right” to pardon himself and anyone else for any and all crimes; and his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has declared that the president isn’t indict-able for any crimes, asserting that Trump could have shot Comey in the Oval Office and still be immune from prosecution.

In the new Trump-reality, the president can do anything and not be charged with a crime; and can order his minions to do anything, secure in the knowledge that even if they are charged their boss will then pardon them. Such a legal theory could allow for, say, state-sanctioned death squads, torture, wholesale embezzlement of state funds, the imprisonment of political enemies and so on.

None of this is the stuff of democracy. Those who defend it all, simply for party-political advantage, shame on you.

You are turning America into a global pariah state. You are shredding the culture of democracy. You are undermining multinational institutions.

And you are normalizing extremism and irrationalism and cruelty as governing principles. Shame. Shame. Shame.​

Loads MOAR!
Did some one just open a big can of phony outrage? (Well, question Democracy. Now, how does creating sanctuary cities/states without the consent of the local constituency) sound? For many of us, that seems like a HUGE over reach of somebody's power. As for the people that drag their kids into committing a crime as a hedge against being punished? Isn't that the parents fault, and not the law? I am feeling inured to this whinny Mexican victimhood game. I don't care anymore about their kids.

Lol, hey guys!

He thinks he's made points!!

Lmao!

Rave on you idiot.....

Jesus you're a dumbass. You should quit embarrassing yourself and go home for the day.

Dude, you just repeating it doesn't make it true.

I'm gonna stop, this is too much like being mean to puppies.

Have a nice evening, and study for a change, ok?

I don't care anymore about their kids.

And hence ... MaryL has summed up the RW position.

THANKS!
Actually, I am a fed up realist independent. Hence, you jump to conclusions. Many of us are disgusted with Mexican illegals committing child abuse by willingly dragging them into this situation. What about that angle? Why aren't blokes like you angry at their parents instead, they are knowingly risking their families when they could just as well stay in Mexico and at least TRY to immigrate LEGALLY? Like 90% of all other immigrants? People are getting burned out on these games.

Last edited:

THANKS!
Actually, I am a fed up realist independent. Hence, you jump to conclusions. Many of us are disgusted with Mexican illegals committing child abuse by willingly dragging them into this situation. What about that angle? Why aren't blokes like you angry at their parents instead, they are knowingly risking their families when they could just as well stay in Mexico and at least TRY to immigrate LEGALLY? Like 90% of all other immigrants? People are getting burned out on these games.
Most of these people aren'd Mexicans. They're from other countries seeking asylum and doing it the legal way by presenting themselves at check points and asking for asylum. This is the legal way it's been done for years, but now trump and sessions have decided we3 will no longer allow these people to come here for their safety and the safety of their children. There actually was a 4 month old baby ripped from his father and never returned. the father has since been sent back to his country but the now 8 month old baby is still here. Why wasn't that baby returned to his father? Where is this child? Are you good with this?

THANKS!
Most of these people aren'd Mexicans. They're from other countries seeking asylum and doing it the legal way by presenting themselves at check points and asking for asylum. This is the legal way it's been done for years, but now trump and sessions have decided we3 will no longer allow these people to come here for their safety and the safety of their children. There actually was a 4 month old baby ripped from his father and never returned. the father has since been sent back to his country but the now 8 month old baby is still here. Why wasn't that baby returned to his father? Where is this child? Are you good with this?

If they are not from Mexico, then why did they not apply for asylum to MEXICO?

THANKS!
When I was 17, my father died in my arms. Life isn't fair. We all have a sob story. But what is the saddest thing here to me is: this overwhelming tidal wave of (Latin American illegal immigrants) that drag their children into this when they certainly KNOW the consequences. That is child abuse, and we shouldn't be enabling illegals because of misplaced empathy.

Last edited:
Rave on you idiot.....

Dude, you just repeating it doesn't make it true.

I'm gonna stop, this is too much like being mean to puppies.

Have a nice evening, and study for a change, ok?

We both know you can't keep up....

THANKS!
When I was 17, my father died in my arms. Life isn't fair. We all have a sob story. But what is the saddest thing here to me is: this overwhelming tidal wave of (Latin American illegal immigrants) that drag their children into this when they certainly KNOW the consequences. That is child abuse, and we shouldn't be enabling illegals because of misplaced empathy.

But they're not illegal. They came to our check points and asked for legal asylum. We've allowed this for years. We have become an unfeeling, inhumane people and the whole world is seeing that trump is a wannabe dictator and our allies are going to be abandoning us in droves. They're already thinking about it. When this happens, then God help us all.

Also, what many of you forget is even the illegals here can join the military, and have. They have been sent to war areas where they are fighting on the side of the US.....the same US that you and those like you think should treat them as criminals. So, they're good enough to go and get maimed or killed for this country, but not good enough to live here when they return? I'm so thankful my heart isn't a black piece of coal like those of you.

THANKS!

But they're not illegal. They came to our check points and asked for legal asylum. We've allowed this for years. We have become an unfeeling, inhumane people and the whole world is seeing that trump is a wannabe dictator and our allies are going to be abandoning us in droves. They're already thinking about it. When this happens, then God help us all.

Also, what many of you forget is even the illegals here can join the military, and have. They have been sent to war areas where they are fighting on the side of the US.....the same US that you and those like you think should treat them as criminals. So, they're good enough to go and get maimed or killed for this country, but not good enough to live here when they return? I'm so thankful my heart isn't a black piece of coal like those of you.
They are illegal , they skirt immigration laws and you are excusing child abusers for political games. The rest is just fluff. it isn't debatable. Let's get back to brass tacks here. People make bad decisions all the time, it is the human condition. Basically, you are enabling child abusers because they arbitrarily want to violate immigration law. Sorry kid, let's blame the parents for blithely putting their own children at risk when they plainly had free will and foresight. In another instance, such reckless parents would have their children taken away from them anyway. It happens ALL the time.

Last edited:
They are illegal , they skirt immigration laws and you are excusing child abusers for political games. The rest is just fluff. it isn't debatable. Let's get back to brass tacks here. People make bad decisions all the time, it is the human condition. Basically, you are enabling child abusers because they arbitrarily want to violate immigration law. Sorry kid, let's blame the parents for blithely putting their own children at risk when they plainly had free will and foresight. In another instance, such reckless parents would have their children taken away from them anyway. It happens ALL the time.

Never not ONCE in US history have we arrested someone for simply PRESENTING themselves at the border to request asylum - And THEN taken their children taken away. This is NEW POLICY from Mango Mussolini, Stephen Miller and Jeff Sessions. They ANNOUNCED it - "ZERO tolerance as a deterrent".

It also violates INTERNATIONAL law - and there will be hell to pay in November. Nobody with half a brain is buying Dotard's YUUUGE lie of blaming it on Democrats.

You don't know what some of these women and children have been through. Walk a mile in their shoes - or a couple of thousand miles for that matter. We know that Trump and Sessions have no empathy - perhaps you are capable of finding just a tiny bit. Grow a heart!

Let us know when, we'll help ya pack, but I'm not digging the dolly out of the shed just yet cuz I doubt I'll need it.

Trump gets a second term and I'll give you and yer dolly a call Pop.

He won't

Want to make a wager dip shit?

Sure - second term I leave the board forever .. No second term (or not finishing his first) - You leave the board forever.

*Taking all comers on this :)

That’s bold talk for a dumb ass

liberal that said Trump didn’t have

a chance to be President.

You want to hedge your bet as a Chicken Shit liberal would…

Let’s make it fair….

I will take your bet on the first term…

If Trump finishes it out you leave…

If he is forced out I leave…

What about it Chicken Shit?

Calling Drlove……

What about it Chicken Shit....

I thought you wanted to make a wager...

You even said...……..

*Taking all comers on this :)[/QUOTE]

Chicken Shit full of Shit liberal...…...

Calling Drlove……

You even said...……..

Forced out? No - The bet is that either he leaves early for whatever reason or is defeated in 2020.

IOW - NO SECOND TERM / Capisce?

Step up Deno!

Dino-7.gif

Calling Drlove……

You even said...……..

Forced out? No - The bet is that either he leaves early for whatever reason or is defeated in 2020.

IOW - NO SECOND TERM / Capisce?

Step up Deno!

Dino-7.gif

Chicken Shit....

I knew you would back up....

Forum List

Back