Ca schools prepare to deny reality

Then parents can get over it, because times are changing.

Will you say that too one day about pedophiles too? They are already calling it a sexual orientation. Your co deviants are making the times change on that issue too

"From a district perspective we have to understand we have to provide an environment that is safe and appropriate for every single student on our campus. That's a big challenge and we take that seriously," said Ward Whaley, Hanford Joint Union High School District.

How in the hell does anybody with one functional brain cell think that allowing boys to invade the girls bathrooms/showers/teams, or vis-versa, is safe and appropriate for the greatest majority of normal children (students)? These people have lost their fucking minds.

If the parents don't like it, they can send their kids to another school.

I see that the only people bitching about this are those people who haven't stepped foot into a classroom in decades.

In case you haven't paid attention, this is a general, state-wide policy. There are no other schools that are not being forced to accommodate the little sickos. Do any of you 'tards care anything for ALL the other children, all the NORMAL children? I guess they don't have rights, I guess their needs and safety don't matter. Here's a fucking concept for you, if the parents of the little warped Johnny/Janie don't like the fact that their little darlings are required to comply with the plumbing they came with, they maybe those parents should send their kids to another school. How about getting together and establishing their very own school where such deviancy is accepted?

Pedophilia is not a recognised sexual orientation.

They are working hard to changing that.. Just like they did with other things that used to be considered mental problems and then were changed to sexual orientations. The APA claims that their calling it a sexual orientation was an "error" due to the backlash they got.

Curious, do you think they choose to be pedophiles?

Forum List

Back