Ca schools prepare to deny reality

From a district perspective we have to understand we have to provide an environment that is safe and appropriate for every single student on our campus...

:eusa_eh:

And by making the environment safe and appropriate for every single student, they put many of the students, particularly the girls at risk.

hF6C2DE14

What sane parent would live in that state much less allow their child to attend school in it!?

what ya gonna do when it hits your State?....how about when it hits all of them?....just askin....

I don't see it hitting North Carolina or where I am moving next summer Tennessee in the next 20 years and by then all 3 of my kids will be done with at least high school and 2 should be done with college. IF it does then I will home school or send to private school.

The parents and the children can bedevil the schools. File endless complaints of harrassment. Those boys are exposing themselves to the girls. Dominate school board meetings. There are ways.

You realize of course you do more for gay rights and tolerance than most gay activists? Every time you post some hate thread bashing LGBT and/or liberals you only make it harder for anyone to support conservatives.

Please continue.

Then after knowing the liberals here particularly the resident lesbians, it becomes harder for anyone to support liberals and gay tantrums.

If the parents don't like it, they can send their kids to another school.

I see that the only people bitching about this are those people who haven't stepped foot into a classroom in decades.

Send children to another school or home school and vote.

What people forget is that everyone gets to vote on school issues. The can vote on bond issues and who will be on school boards even if they have no children in public school. Vote down a few bond measures see how much the dept of education wants to put boys in the girls' room then.

If the parents don't like it, they can send their kids to another school.

I see that the only people bitching about this are those people who haven't stepped foot into a classroom in decades.

It's the entire state, not just that school

You realize of course you do more for gay rights and tolerance than most gay activists? Every time you post some hate thread bashing LGBT and/or liberals you only make it harder for anyone to support conservatives.

Please continue.

Then after knowing the liberals here particularly the resident lesbians, it becomes harder for anyone to support liberals and gay tantru.s.

Fewer people hate gays than you would like to believe.

Forum List

Back