Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

blog_soybean_exports_world_2017_20181.gif

ibid

Source your meat locally and reduce your carbon foot print

rango2.jpg

Tyson's Foods, ever hear of them, hometown is Springdale, Arkanass, why they own a majority of beef stakes in Canada and the US..Enjoy yer mad cow diseased steaks..and burgers.

Beef stakes? WTF are those?

Is that what you drive into the ground to keep your cow from blowing away?

The only Mad Cow I know of in America is on MSNBC. Her first name is Rachel I believe.

Why does Deanie boy hate America soo much?? ... :dunno:
It's your kind that hates America.

That's why your kind must be defeated. The future of the country depends on it. That could even include the future of the world.

Republicans are terribly dangerous. And their disastrous policies take a terrible toll.

So you have to destroy the village in order to save it?

Scratch the surface of a progressive and you get an autocratic nutjob.

Just like deanderp.
See? I'm posting links and talking about something real.

Who knows where your delusion is leading you?

You are cheerleading the potential economic struggles of your fellow Americans just to score some cheap political points.

You are pond scum.

Please stop insulting pond scum.

You [Deanrd] are cheerleading the potential economic struggles of your fellow Americans just to score some cheap political points.
He's highlighting the political incompetence of the Orange Shitgibbon to demonstrate some very expensive political points.

No, he's highlighting his TDS, something you suffer from as well.

Figures a cheap dime store hack defends a cheap dime store hack.

Why does Deanie boy hate America soo much?? ... :dunno:
It's your kind that hates America.

That's why your kind must be defeated. The future of the country depends on it. That could even include the future of the world.

Republicans are terribly dangerous. And their disastrous policies take a terrible toll.

So you have to destroy the village in order to save it?

Scratch the surface of a progressive and you get an autocratic nutjob.

Just like deanderp.
See? I'm posting links and talking about something real.

Who knows where your delusion is leading you?

You are cheerleading the potential economic struggles of your fellow Americans just to score some cheap political points.

You are pond scum.

Please stop insulting pond scum.

Does that make me pondscumphobic?

Buy American? Australian beef 27%, Canadian wheat 14%——CHEAPER!!!!

I was just reading about the new trans Pacific treaty that’s been signed between Japan and Australia and Canada and other countries and they left out America.

The only reason this hasn’t been in the news is because everybody is concentrating on that a$$ whole Trump.

Do you guys have any clue how badly Trump has screwed this country?

You do realize we can raise and grow more livestock and crops than most of the world just within our nation, right?

If those like you would stop building on our farmlands and produce crops and livestock then we would crush the market.

But big government and market does not want this, am I correct Globalist?

US farmers 'helpless' as TPP boosts Aust

After President Donald Trump withdrew the US from the TPP on just his third day in the White House in 2017, the States will be left on the sidelines when the re-shaped TPP-11 comes into effect 12am on Sunday AEDT.

"Our competitors in Australia and Canada will now benefit from those provisions, as US farmers watch helplessly."

Peterson said Australian and Canadian wheat producers will enjoy an immediate seven per cent drop in tariffs selling to Japan because of the TPP-11.

"By April it will have gone down by 12 per cent," he said.

"In very real terms, as of April 1, 2019, US wheat will face a 40 cent per bushel, or $US14 per metric tonne, resale price disadvantage to Australia and Canada.

"After nine years the US will face an automatic premium of $US70 per tonne.

"But by that time most of the market will be long gone."

--------------------

The magnitude of this disaster brings tears to my eyes. American farmers trusted Trump. Now they are being so screwed by Trump, their lives will never be the same. We haven't seen the worse.

And yet, USMB Republicans are thrilled we did get HUGE tax cuts for needy billionaires.

Deantard continuing his hate speech. Sad.

You do realize we can raise and grow more livestock and crops than most of the world just within our nation, right?

If those like you would stop building on our farmlands and produce crops and livestock then we would crush the market.

But big government and market does not want this, am I correct Globalist?
This is hilarious. China is demonstrating in front of your eyes that you'd just bankrupt your farmers if you did that and you can't even see it.

Forum List

Back