But wait a minute I thought Ukraine was crushing Russia

About a dozen reasons why that is just plain silly . Here are two :-
1. It was not just "little Ukraine" .
It was a UAF plus a considerable NATO force and about as many as the US less and NATO could disguise and get MSM to conveniently not notice . And never mention .

2 .When Russia was convinced that the UAF was going to invade Donbas ( March1, 2022 ) they had an estimated 80 000 troops on the front line compared to 180 000 and possibly 200 000 facing them .
If they did not have that Intel and had not pre-empted Kyiv they likely could have been overrun .

Facts not your gobbledygook opinion .
You’re a mental dwarf.

No insult to little people intended.

JFC at least try to support your argument instead of linking random posts

LOL
88ld3h.jpg

What's this??? You mean it's possible for Ukraine to lose now? How can that be?
Or is it just that the boomerang bucks have been interrupted and the money laundry is idle right now? Hmmm....must be a few of our congressmen had to put their new swimming pool plans on hold?

Jo

who ever thought so?

We are currently in a pre-stage of a world war. I compare it to the period between 1936-1939. The civil war in Spain is raging and it is unclear who will win, but Italy and Germany help Franco, while the West mainly stays silent. Same goes with Czechoslovakia and Austria, two sovereign nations which still are independent but on the verge to be annexed. Again the West does nothing. By the end of this pre-world war period the fascist regimes have achieved everything and with the Hitler-Stalin Pact the gates to WW2 are now fully open.Russia, North Korea and Iran, as well as their minions such Hezbollah, Hamas, Assad-Syria and the Houthis in Yemen are currently moving against the free world. China is in my opinion currently more on the side-lines even when some Chinese hardware appears in Russian arsenal, but it is far from what it could be if China seriously goes in. China has its own plan and it does not include an existent Russia.This might sound bleak but it doesn't have to be. There is still a chance to avert world war 3. The key to everything is Ukraine, and this is no hyperbole. When Russia fails in Ukraine, then the whole axis of the dictatorships will fall apart. Putin will be considered the greatest loser of Russian history, will be removed and Russia in its current form will end to exist. Regimes in countries like Belarus, Syria and Serbia will lose their puppetplayer and will end. The mullah regime will be extremely exposed and vulnerable, offering the freedom-loving people of Iran to finally overthrow their mullah regime. This in turn will cause a domino effect in the Middle-East, ending the most important ally of the Assad regime, Hezbollah and Hamas, and freeing Syria and Lebanon from their biggest curse.It is up to us in the West if we want to avert WW3. Ukraine and her fight are directly connected to this question. Ukraine is the key between freedom for all of us or WW3 if Ukraine is abandoned. There is nothing in between. It cannot be overstated that this is the single-greatest decision of our times

You’re a mental dwarf.

No insult to little people intended.
Your only problem is that I always get it right .
Spot on actually.

And by the same token, you show yourself as a Gullible , resorting to childish ad hominem , which means lacking somewhat where it counts most .

Your only problem is that I always get it right .
Spot on actually.

And by the same token, you show yourself as a Gullible , resorting to childish ad hominem , which means lacking somewhat where it counts most .
I’m not the one with the problem. The fact that you don’t recognize how wrong you always are is a clue to your mental deficits.

Aand don’t assume that I’ll take lessons about the childishness of ad hominems from a bigot like you. You are incapable of logical thinking.

You remain wrong and ignorant.

What's this??? You mean it's possible for Ukraine to lose now? How can that be?
Or is it just that the boomerang bucks have been interrupted and the money laundry is idle right now? Hmmm....must be a few of our congressmen had to put their new swimming pool plans on hold?

Jo

Maybe your strawman will show up to debate you?

Blah blah ------The key to everything is Ukraine, and this is no hyperbole. When Russia fails in Ukraine, then the whole axis of the dictatorships will fall ----------------------blah blah

You need a nice hobby because your imagined master piece of analysis is only at the level I would expect from a pre-University student who is just learning to stretch their intellectual muscles

The passage above is where "you rest your case" and it is in tatters already and it has actually been a certain outcome ( 8/9 months minimum) for all of that period .Which makes it even worse for you

I doubt you are trying to Troll deliberately .
You simply regurgitate mostly nonsense because your sources are wrong and effectively they are feeding you misinformation and blatant propaganda bunkum .Exactly like Toomuchbooze -- but at least he saw his own stupidity and has backed away . Big clue for you .
Even Nazi Troll Winkle has given up posting front line news . Huge clue .

Kyiv has just ordered 50 000 women's uniforms and for the first time ever with personal heaters etc etc . For front line use

That's all you really need to know .

And also -- apart from that hobby -- some humility and to be able to say , " I got it badly wrong"

Last edited:
You need a nice hobby because your imagined master piece of analysis is only at the level I would expect from a pre-University student who is just learning to stretch their intellectual muscles

The passage above is where "you rest your case" and it is in tatters already and it has actually been a certain outcome ( 8/9 months minimum) for all of that period .Which makes it even worse for you

I doubt you are trying to Troll deliberately .
You simply regurgitate mostly nonsense because your sources are wrong and effectively they are feeding you misinformation and blatant propaganda bunkum .Exactly like Toomuchbooze -- but at least he saw his own stupidity and has backed away . Big clue for you .
Even Nazi Troll Winkle has given up posting front line news . Huge clue .

Kyiv has just ordered 50 000 women's uniforms and for the first time ever with personal heaters etc etc . For front line use

That's all you really need to know .

And also -- apart from that hobby -- some humility and to be able to say , " I got it badly wrong"
You are going on ignore....because you are an agent who has anyone and everyone but Western Society's interests at heart. You want the fall of Western Society....why lie about it. You want communism or Stalinism desperately....you thirst for the subjugation of everyone....genocide on a massive scale with those who see the opportunities and future problems.

That's the thrust and focus of EVERY SINGLE POST AND THREAD you have made. You are not here to have honest discussion. You are here to bring dissent and divide so you can conquer. You of course are a moron....but I'm bored of listening to your constant snark, drivel, and hoping for anything beneficial you might accidentally bring to a conversation.

And that's bad....like really bad to get to that point with me.

Forum List

Back