But wait a minute I thought Ukraine was crushing Russia

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
What's this??? You mean it's possible for Ukraine to lose now? How can that be?
Or is it just that the boomerang bucks have been interrupted and the money laundry is idle right now? Hmmm....must be a few of our congressmen had to put their new swimming pool plans on hold?

Jo

Or is it just that the boomerang bucks have been interrupted and the money laundry is idle right now? Hmmm....must be a few of our congressmen had to put their new swimming pool plans on hold?

Jo

Our guys get promoted - for running out of ammo and for telling Ukrainians to run headlong into fortified positions?

Jo

Who ever said Ukraine was crushing Russia?

Ukraine can't win a war with a superpower without military equipment to do it, dumbass.

When properly supplied, a small country like Ukraine has successfully held off a world superpower invasion.

The Kyiv Nazis are so dominant now that ca. 15000 have surrendered in order to get better food .
Equally there are many women and over 50s in the trenches. But naturally only to help out for the regulars .

Except they are dead .

The war is effectively over now, and once they decide what to do with the Mad Midget , the two sides can possibly get down to Russia's terms as Kyiv has no cards to play whatsoever .

Ukraine can't win a war with a superpower without military equipment to do it, dumbass.

When properly supplied, a small country like Ukraine has successfully held off a world superpower invasion.
I dunno.....kept reading weekly reports about all these Ukrainian victories....all these Russian defeats ...Russia is a paper Tiger...300,000 dead Russian soldiers. The Ghost of Kiev! Ukrainian counteroffensive! So all of that is now meaningless and they're going to lose? I smell bullshit very deep....very high. Or is it really just cutting off the funds that never went to the war effort in the first place?

The Kyiv Nazis are so dominant now that ca. 15000 have surrendered in order to get better food .
Equally there are many women and over 50s in the trenches. But naturally only to help out for the regulars .

Except they are dead .

The war is effectively over now, and once they decide what to do with the Mad Midget , the two sides can possibly get down to Russia's terms as Kyiv has no cards to play whatsoever .
Our thieving congressmen are just pissed off that the money laundry has closed.

I dunno.....kept reading weekly reports about all these Ukrainian victories....all these Russian defeats ...Russia is a paper Tiger...300,000 dead Russian soldiers. Ukraine counteroffensive! So all of that is now meaningless and they're going to lose? Or is it really just cutting off the funds that never went to the war effort in the first place?

The victories were very real. As long as we keep supplying Ukraine with arms. The fact that Putin isn't standing on the highest building in Kiev right now shows they are winning. Ukraine doesn't have to take territory to win, they only must hold ground. They've done that quite well.

The victories were very real. As long as we keep supplying Ukraine with arms. The fact that Putin isn't standing on the highest building in Kiev right now shows they are winning. Ukraine doesn't have to take territory to win, they only must hold ground. They've done that quite well.

I think what they have done well is to hide the money routes and the boomerang bucks ......this war is more about fat cat American politician's wallets than it is about Ukraine or freedom. Time for plan B....rebuild Ukraine using trillions in tax payer money of which about 1% will actually make it to its named destination.

Our thieving congressmen are just pissed off that the money laundry has closed.
But it has not .
If you only you knew how much was being switched to the Israeli Child Killers both officially and secretly , you would shudder .

Gaza is only about natural resources and water ---a new canal to control world shipping .
Multi multi billions involved

Not just wrong .
Utterly pitiful that your reading has given you that misinformation . And worse , that you think it could be correct .

Are you being serious or did you think that this was a Humour topic?

Not just wrong .
Utterly pitiful that your reading has given you that misinformation . And worse , that you think it could be correct .

Are you being serious or did you think that this was a Humour topic?

Prove that Putin saying he could be in Kiev in 2 weeks happened. How much land has Putin taken since this began? Do you think they can keep this up? They've lost over 300,000 soldiers so far. They're being slaughtered.

Otherwise, STFU.

But it has not .
If you only you knew how much was being switched to the Israeli Child Killers both officially and secretly , you would shudder .

Gaza is only about natural resources and water ---a new canal to control world shipping .
Multi multi billions involved
If we only knew how much was going into private bank accounts....I'm sure we would equally shudder.

I dunno.....kept reading weekly reports about all these Ukrainian victories....all these Russian defeats ...Russia is a paper Tiger...300,000 dead Russian soldiers. The Ghost of Kiev! Ukrainian counteroffensive! So all of that is now meaningless and they're going to lose? I smell bullshit very deep....very high. Or is it really just cutting off the funds that never went to the war effort in the first place?

Ghost of Kiev, LOL! I remember all the Biden cultists falling hard for that one :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They can't win with the military equipment to do so.....That's why there's a stalemate.
Russia has emptied its jails.
120000 inmates have been freed or otherwise buried. In the meantime Zelensky is sending senior citizens and 7th graders to the lines. While Russia has run out of inmates Ukraine is running out of Ukranians annnnnd their country has been flattened.

Forum List

Back