Some people are too stupid to live

Yes I am in total agreement. We , as a species, have interfered with natural selection too long in too many ways.
I understand safety standards and all, but ever since they got rid of lawn jarts, put warnings on EVERYTHING, and GFI plugs anywhere it would be possible to get electrocuted, it seems abortion isn't quite keeping up well enough.

I still don't buy 81 million votes for a potato, but there certainly is a serious abundance of dumbfucks in almost every city in the country.

I understand safety standards and all, but ever since they got rid of lawn jarts, put warnings on EVERYTHING, and GFI plugs anywhere it would be possible to get electrocuted, it seems abortion isn't quite keeping up well enough.

I still don't buy 81 million votes for a potato, but there certainly is a serious abundance of dumbfucks in almost every city in the country.
I can attest to the fact that out here in the rural areas, there is no shortage of dumbfucks and dimbulbs as well.

I can attest to the fact that out here in the rural areas, there is no shortage of dumbfucks and dimbulbs as well.
I'm no stranger to the tweaker tribe. They're a whole different species though. They seem to get themselves killed, jailed, or otherwise relocated frequently at least. There are the long term tards too. I just can't go into places like the city of Autism TX and not think it's halloween everyday EXCEPT Oct 31. For some reason that's the only day a lot of those assholes look "normal" to me.

I'm no stranger to the tweaker tribe. They're a whole different species though. They seem to get themselves killed, jailed, or otherwise relocated frequently at least. There are the long term tards too. I just can't go into places like the city of Autism TX and not think it's halloween everyday EXCEPT Oct 31. For some reason that's the only day a lot of those assholes look "normal" to me.
Tweakers and other spun out people are clearly amongst those too stupid to live before they use those drugs. (yet they somehow thrive)

those dumbfucks as you call them are the ones that will survive anything a civilized society can throw at them,,

FFS in most cases they will even enjoy it,,

so who are the real dumbfucks??

those dumbfucks as you call them are the ones that will survive anything a civilized society can throw at them,,

FFS in most cases they will even enjoy it,,

so who are the real dumbfucks??
You mean that couple who brought a month old baby out to live in a tent in the winter and complained when they were prosecuted for child abuse?
Or do you mean the guy who got his feet amputated due to frostbite last winter because he was to dumb to start a fire to keep warm?
Or maybe you mean the couple who lost their motorhome when they were going to homestead on my land, and I called the sheriff, who they threatened with a pistol. So he carted them off to jail and had all their stuff impounded?
Who is it you mean?

You mean that couple who brought a month old baby out to live in a tent in the winter and complained when they were prosecuted for chil abuse?
Or do you mean the guy who got his feet amputated due to frostbite last winter because he was to dumb to start a fire to keep warm?
Or maybe you mean the couple who lost their motorhome when they were going to homestead ony land, and I called the sheriff, who they threatened with a pistol. So he carted them off to jail and had all their stuff impounded?
Who is it you mean?
you know exactly who I am talking about,,

but of course you want to select a specific group and ignore the ones I refere too,,

You have the power to merge threads, right?
Not really.

The forum software only allows us to merge threads in specific set of circumstances.

I don't use the mod powers to manipulate threads to fulfill those circumstances, and in some cases, and can't, even if I wanted to. If the two threads are created in the SAME sub-forum, around the SAME time frame? Sure.

One of those is time sensitive.

You'll notice, that other thread in the Flame Zone was posted June 6th. This thread was made today. The forum software might allow me to merge the two threads, if I first moved this thread to the FZ. . . but I'm not doing that, just to merge two threads. That isn't how things are done. It would violate the rights of the person who started this thread in this sub-forum.

. . . and TBH, I'm not sure the merge would take. The software is sort of finicky TBH. That is the most dangerous and hazardous operation, and if a mistake is made, it is one of the few things that can't be undone.

I don't like to make that attempt. :lol:

R.8196777e985c4ba5c95f096bde388ae0

Forum List

Back