But I don’t WANT to learn Chinese

Yep, people can't get enough of that Clinton merchandise.
Oh, you dont know of the clinton/democrat/chinese connection. Trump was not even running for office years and years ago while the democrats and clinton moved our industry to china. To be fair, the Bush family was involved as well. That is one reason I never liked either bush.
I believe you!
Trump had to get his merchandise and ties, and shirts made made in China only because there were no companies in America that could make them.
View attachment 373825
Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation ...
Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation in 2013
Campaign finance laws prohibit foreign interests from investing in U.S. elections to prevent foreigners from buying political influence at home, but those rules don't apply to the Clinton Foundation.

Chinese Government Paid Bill Clinton Massive Speaking Fee 10 Days Before Hillary Made ‘Asia Pivot

Clinton Foundation Partnered With Chinese Pharma
Foundation Helped Chinese Vaccine Makers Avoid Health Scrutiny

What will happen to USMB?

Will it have to be written in Chinese characters? I could probably learn a few words in Chinese but I have no idea what those letters are

Do we all get to learn Kung Fu? Because that would be pretty badass.

Biden/Xi 2020. Make America Learn Kung Fu.

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

I actually studied Mandarin for many years when I lived in China —
I agree. It’s much too hard to learn!

Maybe if you are born and raised in China you can learn it.
So there’s at least hope for our grandkids!

Could it be those Chinese really are all smarter than we Americans?
Nah, that’s gotta be a racist myth.

I was almost 60 when I first moved there.
Never met one Western old-timer manage to master those damn tones!
But then never was good at foreign languages even in High School.
Now I’m starting to forget ... English. : (

I want to know exactly how much Trump thinks they will offer each U.S. citizen to buy us out.

If it’s really a lot maybe I can take my family and move to ... Bali Hai.

You know — someplace I can “wash that man right out of my hair.”

:sleep:

Last edited:
Our President says it is the truth.
He must know something we don’t know
aint that the truth, Trump knows a lot that you don't know!
The thing is Trump's up to his arse in the Jina Econ. His kids, and he owes millions in loans to THEIR STATE BANK. So complaining about some deep state is just … infantile … or Tuimpish.. His "deal" was a détente where they promised us stuff, and if they reneg we go back to tariffs. I think farmers had all of that and more than they can take.

We cannot have GM and APPLE, to name two just to pull out of Jina. It's an emerging consumer market. It would be suicidal for them to do it. What Trump failed to do was to work with the EU to find a common approach. Interestingly, perhaps Corvid would allow us reapproachment with the EU on this issue … with a different potus.

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

I actually studied Mandarin for many years when I lived in China —
I agree. It’s much too hard to learn!

Maybe if you are born and raised in China you can learn it.
So there’s at least hope for our grandkids!

Could it be those Chinese really are all smarter than we Americans?
Nah, that’s gotta be a racist myth.

I was almost 60 when I first moved there.
Never met one Western old-timer manage to master those damn tones!
But then never was good at foreign languages even in High School.
Now I’m starting to forget ... English. : (

I want to know exactly how much Trump thinks they will offer each U.S. citizen to buy us out.

If it’s really a lot maybe I can take my family and move to a ... Bali Hai.

You know — someplace I can “wash that man right out of my hair.”

:sleep:

Good to hear. I thought Chinese was really, really hard.

If we don’t want to learn Chinese, we had better vote for Trump. He will let us continue to speak English.

What is Biden thinking?

China has diet cheap labor so americans love to buy their stuff. americans want great service and product but don't like paying for it.

“If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."

I think I could get used to eating Chinese food once China owns the US. Only problem is I struggle with Chop Sticks.

Bad planning on my brother's and my part. He took French and I took German because we felt it would make our Combat (one of our favorite shows) games a lot more interesting.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
If Trump wins, China won 't want it. Trump will have completely destroyed it.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
If Trump wins, China won 't want it. Trump will have completely destroyed it.

Trump said it is “the truth” that he knows.

Why would he lie?
He must know something we don’t.

Forum List

Back