But I don’t WANT to learn Chinese

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

China will own the United States if this election is lost by Donald Trump," Trump, referring to himself in the third person, told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. "If I don't win the election, China will own the United States. You're going to have to learn to speak Chinese, you want to know the truth."
You learned Russian Pretty well, Comrade.

Why is Communist China and Communist Russia spending Millions in the USA to promote Joe China Biden?

So....

China supports Biden and Russia supports Trump.

I guess Iran will decide who wins the election!
That is complete bullshit. Both China and Russia support Biden. China for Economic Reasons, and because the US supports Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea, and Russia for military reasons as well as economic reasons tied to military arms sales due to their ally Iran, and Trump getting NATO to massively increase their defense spending to defend themselves against an increasingly aggressive Russia.

But Liberals Lie. It's what they do.

1597179859866.png

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
No, they didn't. They built factories in other places. Hyperbole isn't excusable no matter how much you want it to be.

Our President has just made it clear that if Biden wins in November, we are all going to have to learn Chinese. I don’t think I can do it, Chinese is too HARD.

I actually studied Mandarin for many years when I lived in China —
I agree. It’s much too hard to learn!

Maybe if you are born and raised in China you can learn it.
So there’s at least hope for our grandkids!

Could it be those Chinese really are all smarter than we Americans?
Nah, that’s gotta be a racist myth.

I was almost 60 when I first moved there.
Never met one Western old-timer manage to master those damn tones!
But then never was good at foreign languages even in High School.
Now I’m starting to forget ... English. : (

I want to know exactly how much Trump thinks they will offer each U.S. citizen to buy us out.

If it’s really a lot maybe I can take my family and move to ... Bali Hai.

You know — someplace I can “wash that man right out of my hair.”

:sleep:

You won't have dames because they won't speak Chinese.

Yet it is Trump accused of raping a 13 year old
Accusation? Really?

Sad that our President would do such a thing

I am tired of all the Junk made in China, Biden was and is problem. For years the politicians moved our factories overseas. Moved as in dismantled them and put them on a boat to china.
Trump said he'd fix it. He had four years.

4 years of opposition from the left, who constantly blocked everything he tried to do and, fought with him on everything.

4 years of opposition from the left, who constantly blocked everything he tried to do and, fought with him on everything.

Where have I seen that tactic before?

Forum List

Back