Busted: NY Times Reporter Behind Comey-Memo Article Is Husband Of Hillary Clinton Advisor

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

Tamara Cofman Wittes - Wikipedia

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be

DC power structure firmly in place.

Trump needs to be a bull in a china shop.

Fuck DC.

Last edited:
Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

Tamara Cofman Wittes - Wikipedia

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be
Hey bonehead. The info the NYT is getting is coming directly from the Tramp White House. So instead of discussing that... you make Hillary your topic.
Hilarious.

When are the Clinton's finally going to be indicted?

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
Are you being a nut job? Soon the Clinton's could join your leader Weiner.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
I see you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
Your shitstorm is just beginning.

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:

Sucks to be you.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:
I guess brawling at teenage parties makes her afine upstanding woman in your eyes.
But hilarious you use that analogy when your Tramp displayed countless examples of misogyny. That didn't bother you did it, hypocrite.

Sucks to be you.
I noticed you couldn't respond to anything i said... only the picture. You got no game.

Sucks to be you.
I guess brawling at teenage parties makes her afine upstanding woman in your eyes
But hilarious you use that analogy when your Tramp displayed countless examples of misogyny That didn't bother you did it hypocrite

Wow the snowflake in you has gone to nut job levels. Crazy Bernie, is that you?

Sucks to be you.

Making fun of Palin isn't sexist. I guess it could be considered being mean to the mentally defective, but not sexist.

Sucks to be you.
I noticed you couldn't respond to anything i said... only the picture. You got no game.
You do know this thread is about Crooked Hillary right? You went nut job mentioning Palin like the hidden sexist you are. *tisk tisk*

Sucks to be you.

Making fun of Palin isn't sexist. I guess it could be considered being mean to the mentally defective, but not sexist.
Wow being the apologist to the sexist. The irony!

Sucks to be you.

As soon as you show us some actual evidence you won't be such an idiot...considering everyone involved has to keep saying there's is no evidence...including all of the democrat leadership....

Each new revelation of the intertwining of democrat government officials and the MSM is not shocking, but very troubling. The question why are those of jewish ancestry in government so obsessed with attacking our democracy?

Forum List

Back