Busted: NY Times Reporter Behind Comey-Memo Article Is Husband Of Hillary Clinton Advisor

Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

Tamara Cofman Wittes - Wikipedia

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be
Hey bonehead. The info the NYT is getting is coming directly from the Tramp White House. So instead of discussing that... you make Hillary your topic.
Hilarious.
You can't name a source proving it, my little triggered pipsqueak!

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
Are you being a nut job? Soon the Clinton's could join your leader Weiner.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
I see you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
Your shitstorm is just beginning.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:

Making fun of Palin isn't sexist. I guess it could be considered being mean to the mentally defective, but not sexist.
Wow being the apologist to the sexist. The irony!

You're funny. Say something else dumb, so I can laugh some more.

Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:

Making fun of Palin isn't sexist. I guess it could be considered being mean to the mentally defective, but not sexist.

Weiner is your leader! Laugh!

Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be
Hey bonehead. The info the NYT is getting is coming directly from the Tramp White House. So instead of discussing that... you make Hillary your topic.
Hilarious.
anonymous sources and when we actually talk to the people PRESENT at the meetings thay ALL agree it never was said never was done never happened. Whom to believe left wing rag with an agenda and run by Hillary supporters or the actual people present?

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
I noticed you couldn't respond to anything i said... only the picture. You got no game.
You do know this thread is about Crooked Hillary right? You went nut job mentioning Palin like the hidden sexist you are. *tisk tisk*
I obliterated the OP. Of course you imbeciles want to focus on Hillary as the WH is in flames.

Now, that is funny!!!! Keep it up. Loving your funny posts.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

clinton-wittes.jpg

Hilarious.
anonymous sources and when we actually talk to the people PRESENT at the meetings thay ALL agree it never was said never was done never happened. Whom to believe left wing rag with an agenda and run by Hillary supporters or the actual people present?
Moron thinks the leakers in the WH are going to give themselves up.
Too damn funny.

I noticed you couldn't respond to anything i said... only the picture. You got no game.
You do know this thread is about Crooked Hillary right? You went nut job mentioning Palin like the hidden sexist you are. *tisk tisk*
I obliterated the OP. Of course you imbeciles want to focus on Hillary as the WH is in flames.

As the comet memo slips through your fingers...

Now, that is funny!!!! Keep it up. Loving your funny posts.
Yeah, that itself helps prove Trump's yet again. And plus Weiner is your leader of the false hope party haha

When are the Clinton's finally going to be indicted?

Sucks to be you.
I guess brawling at teenage parties makes her afine upstanding woman in your eyes.
But hilarious you use that analogy when your Tramp displayed countless examples of misogyny. That didn't bother you did it, hypocrite.

Hmmmm...breaking up fights at a party in your home town...

vs murder and treason.

Yeah. They're exactly the same.

I obliterated the OP.
Impossible! Name the unnamed sources?

Imagine if these Washington assholes had to actually PRODUCE RESULTS and BE ACCOUNTABLE for the RESULTS they PRODUCE.

They have GUARANTEED revenue because if you don't pay taxes, you go to jail.

They put their people in place and they FLEECE the taxpayer and they stay in power by promising people FREE SHIT in exchange for votes.....FREE SHIT PAID FOR WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Washington is so disgustingly corrupt. All around.

Only in your nut job head haha

Forum List

Back