Busted: NY Times Reporter Behind Comey-Memo Article Is Husband Of Hillary Clinton Advisor

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
Are you being a nut job? Soon the Clinton's could join your leader Weiner.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
I see you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
Your shitstorm is just beginning.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:
I guess brawling at teenage parties makes her afine upstanding woman in your eyes.
But hilarious you use that analogy when your Tramp displayed countless examples of misogyny. That didn't bother you did it, hypocrite.

Hmmmm...breaking up fights at a party in your home town...

vs murder and treason.

Yeah. They're exactly the same.

The drunken brawler wasn't breaking up a fight. She was in one.

Never. They're not in public office and someone 100 times dirtier who is in public office is on the hook getting ready to be reeled in.
Sucks to be you.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:
I guess brawling at teenage parties makes her afine upstanding woman in your eyes.
But hilarious you use that analogy when your Tramp displayed countless examples of misogyny. That didn't bother you did it, hypocrite.

vs murder and treason.

Murder and treason? Thanks for showing us the tin foil hat you wear.
ANYTHING but talk about Flynn, Trump's deplorable behavior and HIS treasonous acts.

When are the Clinton's finally going to be indicted?

Sucks to be you.

Holy crap, someone can't be indicted unless they're in public office. What blog are you going to for your news?
You're lying. I never said that.
I'm referring to priorities and the POTUS crimes and misdeanors take preference to what a private citizen did or didn't do.

vs murder and treason.

ANYTHING but talk about Flynn, Trump's deplorable behavior and HIS treasonous acts.
Oh now you're going full on fascism. Make America great, lil tike.

What's the new made up Trump rumor now?
Afraid to turn on the TV? I understand your entrepidation. .

Pahaha your desperation is funny now that Trump is President.
The WH is in total turmoil and I'M desperate?
You nutcases crack me up.
Nope. Actually Lieberman is about to get hired. Things are happening while you sit in your corner and gossip about Trump some more LOL

Sucks to be you.

Holy crap, someone can't be indicted unless they're in public office. What blog are you going to for your news?
I'm referring to priorities and the POTUS crimes and misdeanors take preference to what a private citizen did or didn't do.

No kidding..."Never. They're not in public office"...doesn't sound familiar. Never mind, just type what you are told.

vs murder and treason.

Oh now you're going full on fascism. Make America great, lil tike.

America is great. We need to make the presidency sane.

View attachment 127657
DC power structure firmly in place.

Trump needs to be a bull in a china shop.

Fuck DC.
tweet_0.jpg

What are you talking about, scrub?
Their side=superheroes of the alt left.
"Our" side=horror! Shock! Impeachment!

Sucks to be you.

No kidding..."Never. They're not in public office"...doesn't sound familiar. Never mind, just type what you are told.
I'm pretty sure "not in public office" is not considered in the statute of limitations for criminal offenses.

Sucks to be you.

I'm pretty sure "not in public office" is not considered in the statute of limitations for criminal offenses.

Crimes only count while serving as an elected official. I think it's in the preamble.

Bring a lot of caffeine.....when he says Teump didn't do anything wrong and that Trump isn't under investigation.....it is going to get boring very fast....
Seriously, all I care about at this point is hearing anything from the horses' mouth instead of unnamed sources.

Let's get this shit done.

More from nyt:

"“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

Bring a lot of caffeine.....when he says Teump didn't do anything wrong and that Trump isn't under investigation.....it is going to get boring very fast....
Seriously, all I care about at this point is hearing anything from the horses' mouth instead of unnamed sources.

More from nyt:

"“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

People conveniently forget that BILL CLINTON FIRED THE FBI DIRECTOR IN 1993.

More from nyt:

I'm not sure they ever knew.

These people are collectively the stupidest bunch of sheep I've ever seen in my entire life, and that's saying something.

I would LOVE to see Pence as president. I hope they do impeach Trump. I honestly hadn't thought of it before today, but as soon as it occurred to me..I'm like HELL yeah! You think they're wigging now, wait till Pence starts arresting people, and dismantling the dept. of ed, and issuing revolvers to teachers.

The good thing is.....if they keep up making up these "Shocking Revelations" and they are as stupid as all the rest and turn into the nothing burgers with fries that all the rest have......by the time Trump leaves office after a successful 8 years.....we will have fewer leftwingers in the country as all of their heads will have exploded with all of the unrelieved pressure.......

More from nyt:

I'm not sure they ever knew.

These people are collectively the stupidest bunch of sheep I've ever seen in my entire life, and that's saying something.

Bill Clinton had a (D) after his name, so it was OK.

Forum List

Back