BUSLOADS Of Riot Police Head To Supreme Court, Snipers on Rooftop, As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America) Threaten Justices

Yeah. Why do you hate America. :p

bodecea is full of shit. Pay no attention.

Hey - I have an idea. A new name for a political party. The Tar & Feather Party. You bring the tar, I'll bring the feathers, and we'll have a party. :p
And I'll bring the Bic lighter.

No. They stubbornly, stupidly refuse to absorb that one very simple fact!

I honestly believe that most pro-abortion folks don't realize that as they have been fed false information from the liberal MSM.

The abortion issue itself aside, this ruling merely stated that it is not within the federal government's purview to rule on abortion and they are absolutely, exactly correct. A bad(legally) decision from 1973 has finally been overturned.

Now go down there and voice your objection and if something gets broken you will not get shot because thinkers don’t Murder unarmed protestors

Last edited:
The GQP has lost its collective mind. Fight like hell to protect a 5-week-old fetus but shooting up little kids at school, Columbine thru Uvalde....Nah, no big deal. Welcome to authoritarianism, Sparky. Putin is your pal.
So your premise is that authoritarians allow their supporters to keep and bear arms that could be turned against them? You are a fucking idiot.

Only in the diseased mind of a leftard is there justification in making hard working, responsible individuals pay for the habits of sloppy sluts who refuse to stop fucking like dogs.
Ladies, how did you let this catch slip away?

Not all righties are as perverse as this guy, but they do all welcome such sickos into their ranks.

Well, it's a peaceful protest by the left, hence FOX and other fascist media will.

Being an especially dedicated and violent fascist, you will as well.

It is amazing to me that you can turn a blind eye to the violent protests all over the US in 2020 lead by Democrats.

Not all conservatives are this opnely psychopathic and homicidal, but they all tolerate and encourage the violent psychopaths among them, thus endorsing their violence.

If any of them would like to show they're not very violent fascists, they can start by criticizing this fascist asswipe.
Look in the mirror, motherfucker.

1656098269027.png

1656098285167.png

1656098314348.png

1656098383390.png

1656098414111.png

Ladies, how did you let this catch slip away?

Not all righties are as perverse as this guy, but they do all welcome such sickos into their ranks.
Guy?

Well, maybe twice the man you are, and I don't have a dick.

I do, however, love how you strut your silly little bitch thang.

It is amazing to me that you can turn a blind eye to the violent protests all over the US in 2020 lead by Democrats.
Um, no. Not led by Democrats. Always criticized by Democrats. Big lie on your part.

Also vastly exaggerated by the right, and very often instigated by the right. And your side always denies your extensive role in the violence.

Again, we are not like you. You always endorse violence, the left always condemns it.

Um, no. Not led by Democrats. Always criticized by Democrats. Big lie on your part.

Also vastly exaggerated by the right, and very often instigated by the right. And your side always denies your extensive role in the violence.

Again, we are not like you. You always endorse violence, the left always condemns it.

You're looking ridiculous

Forum List

Back