BUSLOADS Of Riot Police Head To Supreme Court, Snipers on Rooftop, As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America) Threaten Justices

Schumer's Insurrection. Talk to us tomorrow and we'll see how peaceful

You cowards hide in the dark of night masked. You God Damned Cowards
I say let them bring it. Whoever throws the first blow will be on the wrong side of history, and when they start the shit we will then be free to descend.

I know you're broke but you're going to be a lot broker when the welfare rolls swell with women and families who cannot financially support unborn children. Taxes are going to go waaaay up to pay for these kids until they reach 18. Unwanted children turn into teenagers who turn to crime when they come from families that neglect them. That's a fact, FakeIrishAss.

I could buy your broke joke ass

Preparing what? You must not have you television on, either. They prepared a bunch of signs. Liberals will never stoop to the level of the shit-smearing rioters who broke into the Capitol building looking for Mike Pence. You fuckers are still just as fucked up as the last time I was here.
So why don't you just turn around and leave the way you came?

No one's stopping you.

Preparing what? You must not have you television on, either. They prepared a bunch of signs. Liberals will never stoop to the level of the shit-smearing rioters who broke into the Capitol building looking for Mike Pence. You fuckers are still just as fucked up as the last time I was here.
So GTFO. Nobody's stopping you.

The GQP has lost its collective mind. Fight like hell to protect a 5-week-old fetus but shooting up little kids at school, Columbine thru Uvalde....Nah, no big deal. Welcome to authoritarianism, Sparky. Putin is your pal.
They'll be coming out of the woodwork now. ^^^

I know you're broke but you're going to be a lot broker when the welfare rolls swell with women and families who cannot financially support unborn children. Taxes are going to go waaaay up to pay for these kids until they reach 18. Unwanted children turn into teenagers who turn to crime when they come from families that neglect them. That's a fact, FakeIrishAss.
Only in the diseased mind of a leftard is there justification in making hard working, responsible individuals pay for the habits of sloppy sluts who refuse to stop fucking like dogs.

Where was body autonomy when people were forced to be "vaccinated" with a substance that has proved itself way less effective than natural immunity?
Yeah. Why do you hate America. :p

bodecea is full of shit. Pay no attention.

Hey - I have an idea. A new name for a political party. The Tar & Feather Party. You bring the tar, I'll bring the feathers, and we'll have a party. :p

You do realize this ruling didn't make abortion illegal, right?

Forum List

Back