BUSLOADS Of Riot Police Head To Supreme Court, Snipers on Rooftop, As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America) Threaten Justices

It is telling, how all of the pro-lifers here are calling for even more violence from their side, using the dumbest sort of fascist propaganda to justify it. They are a very violent and dangerous fascist cult, and several of them here should be on a police watchlist.

In contrast, even though liberals have been the targets of right-wing brownshirt violence for decades, the liberals _don't_ call for violence against those assauting them. The liberals remain peaceful. As always, moral high ground to the liberals.

Historically, we have seen this before. The old Nazis made up stories of violent Jews to justify their brownshirt violence, while the new Nazis make up stories of violent liberals.
The Liberal BLM/ANTIFA assholes spent six month buring, looting, murdering, attacking police and civilians and rioting in over 200 American cities so obviously you are confused about this.

The Liberal BLM/ANTIFA assholes
We get it. FOX told you to be afraid, and kept rebroadcating the same 3 pictures of a fire. Being sort of a whimpering bitch, you obediently kept wetting yourself, and you still haven't stopped. You just need to understand that the rest of America isn't as delicate and gullible as you are.

I thought it was hilarious, how terrified into incontinence the conservatives were. They kept telling me not to go downtown, because I'd definitely be murdered. And I went downtown. And everything was fine.

And then there's the time I stopped on a lonely country road to check directions, and Cletus ran out to tell me his wife had a shotgun. It seems he was afraid that antifa was coming to attack his shack.

As Leftist Terrorists (Biggest Threat to America)​

Nope.

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas told senators on Wednesday that the greatest domestic threat facing the United States came from what they both called “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists.”

“Specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,” Mr. Garland told the Senate Appropriations Committee.

Nope.

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas told senators on Wednesday that the greatest domestic threat facing the United States came from what they both called “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists.”

“Specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,” Mr. Garland told the Senate Appropriations Committee.

Nero fiddles...............................

CNN predicts violence from both sides. Huh? I do know our side will be popping corks tonight. No violence from us.
The ruling leaves fewer abortion clinics for anti-abortion extremists to attack. But likely not fewer patients.

Assaults against abortion clinics, patients rose 128% in 2021: report​

A question to the pro-life losers here:

On a scale of 10 to 10, how triggered are you that nobody outside of your violent brownshirt cult has fallen for your really stupid propaganda?

Save your gaslighting for your fellow cult dumbshits. It just doesn't work on normal people.
Your gaslighting doesn't work in Alabama. We simply don't give a shit about you.

Fascinating how utterly detached manboob is from honesty.
Disturbing how conservatives have used the roughly 6% of BLM protests that devolved in to violence as a catchall for rationalizing all manner of factually unsupported beliefs.

Nope.

Lmao!

The ruling leaves fewer abortion clinics for anti-abortion extremists to attack. But likely not fewer patients.

Assaults against abortion clinics, patients rose 128% in 2021: report​

You mean the demands to kill a child as a birth control method is high? Why not take personal responsibility and just use a 25 cent condom and not get pregnant and not have to go to another state to kill the child? Better yet don't fuck if it is going to result in an unwanted pregnancy. That makes a lot more sense, doesn't it?

You Moon Bats are not big on common sense, are you?

Just shoot the protesters. Round them up and arrest them. Charge them with obstructing an official government process. Lock them away with no due process. Put the poor slugs out of their treasonous, progressive misery!
Are you referring to the January 6th insurrectionists? If so, I agree with you 100%.
Oh I'm sorry. Wrong thread.

You are referring to a handful of individuals. Not a mob of thousands. 862 people so far charged by the FBI with federal crimes from Jan 6. And counting. FBI interviewed an entire family in Texas that I know who attended the insurrection and a couple of them have second interviews. So....screw you. Jan 6 committee is cleaning Trump's clock with his own lawyers testifying against him. So....screw you twice.
Jan 6 committee are idiots, like you.

Forum List

Back