Bush at the ranch

SteadyMercury

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2013
Bush holds ride for wounded veterans at his ranch | kxan.com

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP/KXAN) — Former President George W. Bush went on his annual mountain bike ride on Friday, but this year he was joined by wounded U.S. military members.

Bush spoke Friday at his Crawford ranch in Central Texas as part of the three-day Warrior 100K, a 100-kilometer ride. Sixteen current and retired members of the military wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan participated in the ride. Bush said the wounded U.S. military members “turned their circumstances into good” by displaying courage and sacrifice.

I really like the role Bush Junior has been post presidency. Relatively low-profile, not opening his mouth to say dumb shit over and over like Carter, yet willing to do things like above. Good stuff.

LOL You don't realize why he keeps a 'low profile'? LMAO

He would be vilified almost everywhere he went if he didn't lay low. Most of the world despises him and some countries want to try him as a war criminal.

Bush is better thought of than the evil entity now haunting the white house.

He would be vilified almost everywhere he went if he didn't lay low. Most of the world despises him and some countries want to try him as a war criminal.

and morons on the left think no one has criticized a president more than obama....

retards

Well no..he isn't.

Mention Bush outside your right wing sowing circle and the name is greeted with guffaws and horror at the same time.

Most of the world wonders how a country thought to be the gold standard for democracy could have let such a man lead it.

Well no..he isn't.

Mention Bush outside your right wing sowing circle and the name is greeted with guffaws and horror at the same time.

Most of the world wonders how a country thought to be the gold standard for democracy could have let such a man lead it.

Actually compared to obama, he is being shown to a good president. I mean jimmy carter loves obama.

Well no..he isn't.

Interesting.

And is most of the world also wondering how they're going to confront Vladimir Putin now that the US no longer has anyone leading it???

Well no..he isn't.

ZOMG

you hate him because he is white, there is no other explanation.

The only 'countries' that don't like Bush are muslim countries, but they hate anyone who is not a muslim so they don't count. The NATO countries that supported the US during the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq may have a few malcontents, but they don't really mean anything.

I really like the role Bush Junior has been post presidency. Relatively low-profile, not opening his mouth to say dumb shit over and over like Carter, yet willing to do things like above. Good stuff.

Well, bully for him!

Just think...those veterans wouldn't be hobbling around on one leg, armless, or suffering from PTSD if it wasn't for him.

Thanks Dubya for for screwing our military over, sending them to two unnecessary wars, defunding and refusing said veteran's care.

Yeah...I'd say they were taken for quite a RIDE!

CRAWFORD, Texas (AP/KXAN) — Former President George W. Bush went on his annual mountain bike ride on Friday, but this year he was joined by wounded U.S. military members.

Bush spoke Friday at his Crawford ranch in Central Texas as part of the three-day Warrior 100K, a 100-kilometer ride. Sixteen current and retired members of the military wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan participated in the ride. Bush said the wounded U.S. military members “turned their circumstances into good” by displaying courage and sacrifice.

"wounded vetrans"? Where'd they come from :eusa_eh: OH!!! Thats right!!! :up: the wars he started

Well, bully for him!

Just think...those veterans wouldn't be hobbling around on one leg, armless, or suffering from PTSD if it wasn't for him.

Thanks Dubya for for screwing our military over, sending them to two unnecessary wars, defunding and refusing said veteran's care.

Yeah...I'd say they were taken for quite a RIDE!

Crawl back under your rock...

What country wants to try Bush as a war criminal?

As usual you've been watching too many cartoons.

Last edited:
I ♥ W.

I hope that one day Obama will earn back the respect he squandered. Hopefully he'll find something good to do and not just go on speaking tours.

"wounded vetrans"? Where'd they come from :eusa_eh: OH!!! Thats right!!! :up: the wars he started

And all this time I thought it was the attack on the World Trade Center that started the war. It was, and retaliation was completely called for.
on edit: There have been twice as many troops killed in Afghanistan on Obama's watch in case you missed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back