Bush at the ranch

:eusa_shhh:

John Kerry only went to Vietnam because he was "promised a college education and other stupid bullshit."
John Kerry was from a well to do family. Why would he risk his life for a scholarship?

Indeed, and to my point that the assertation that people who volunteer for military service are ignorant is more than a little ridiculous.

Hey piss ant, I just to told you exactly what I fucking meant. You can twist it around if you wish, but it's kind of pathetic, even for a punk from Texas.

Hell, Bush II was keeping a low profile DURING his presidency. He stopped making speeches to anyone other than the military and the VFW about 18 months into his second term.

Piss off troll. Go impersonate someone sock boy. Maybe you'll come back as a veteran this time.

:eusa_clap:

R.C. lost:

th

Obama approval right now is 44.1%. Bush? A few months ago was up to 49%.
Bush is better thought of than the evil entity now haunting the white house.

Well no..he isn't.

Mention Bush outside your right wing sowing circle and the name is greeted with guffaws and horror at the same time.

Most of the world wonders how a country thought to be the gold standard for democracy could have let such a man lead it.

I wonder how many of those veterans 'honored' by Bush were wounded due to his administration's inability to provide adequate armor for soldiers sent to Iraq.

Well no..he isn't.

Mention Bush outside your right wing sowing circle and the name is greeted with guffaws and horror at the same time.

Most of the world wonders how a country thought to be the gold standard for democracy could have let such a man lead it.

Actually compared to obama, he is being shown to a good president. I mean jimmy carter loves obama.

Let me know when Obama misses a terrorist attack that kills over 2000 Americans or allows several thousand Americans to drown in storm waters.

Then you have a leg to stand on.

Obama approval right now is 44.1%. Bush? A few months ago was up to 49%.

Well no..he isn't.

Eyah.

President

Highest Approval Rating

Lowest Approval Rating

Obama

76%

39%

Bush (G.W.)

92%

19%

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/data_access/data/presidential_approval.html
And the 92%? Was because of 9/11. Why? Because Americans were really freakin scared.

Bush is an alright guy, if you could visit him I am sure he would drink a beer with you, a mixed drink or a blunt, don't forget the blow..

I wonder how many of those veterans 'honored' by Bush were wounded due to his administration's inability to provide adequate armor for soldiers sent to Iraq.

To be fair some of the hummers at the sword tip weren't very well equipped because of Clinton's slashing previously which is why my buddies MP outfit was carrying out missions they wouldn't be normally required to do. President's don't care.

Forum List

Back