Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

It's a sick, twisted culture.

Where is Sunni Man to defend this latest atrocity?
If Sunni Man is really a Sunni, I would like to think he's over in Jordan, volunteering to fight the good fight against IS.
He was too busy putting on his kafir air Jordans, hopping into his kafir Chevy, driving to the kafir mall to stop in at the kafir Starbucks to have a large kafir espresso. The good fight involves slathering over his kafir computer on the kafir Internet to prop up the politico religious ideology he converted to while safe in Kafir'istan and protected from his Sunni heroes.

your comment is idiotic-----"jesus Christ" is used as an expletive by somewhat vulgar English speakers.
allahuakbar is no more an expletive amongst muslims
than HALLELUJAH is an expletive in a Baptist church.
neither is " B'smallah " which, in fact is a kind of
saying of 'grace' before eating. Whilst slitting
the throat of an animal for HALLAL meat---the throat
slitter says "B'smallah" <<< it's like a prayer.

You realize such an attempt at analogy is failed, right?

I'm pretty sure that McVeigh, in the commission of the OKC bombing didn't chant "Jeebus akbar".

The "Allahu akbar" slogan is chanted in the commission of the holy act of whacking off someones head, or blowing someone's brains out with an AK-47 or just prior to a 'splodin in a marketplace that results in a bright orange flash and explosion of a suicide belt that sends shrapnel flying through the air at high speed and results in charred flesh and shattered bones.

Shirley, "god is great".

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest that's the only time it's trotted out, doncha think?

Wiki sez:

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also written Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest," or "God is great".[1] It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[2] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, to express celebration or victory, or to express resolute determination or defiance.​

Also used to express joy/gratitude or amazement; at births and deaths;

and this entry -- times of distress:

Just before a Garuda Airbus A300B-4 crashed into the jungle near Medan, Indonesia, the pilot screamed "Aaaaaah! Allahu Akbar!" into his radio. According to a radio communication transcript, the pilot's conversation with the air controller had been in English, but his last words were this Arabic phrase as the plane crashed on September 26, 1997, killing all 235 people aboard in Indonesia's deadliest crash. It was suspected that the crash may have been due to either disorientation or engine failure caused by local dense smog resulting from forest fires.[5][6]
"Idiotic"? Well no. It appears I was right on the money.

Not by a long shot------you INVENTED the idea that someone
said or wrote "ALLAHUAKBAR" is said ONLY when
muslims are in the act of blowing the brains out of children.
WHERE AND WHO-----it is farted forth on many HOLY OCCASIONS and as a PRAYER but never as a vulgar expletive.

the first time my fair haired blue eyed two year old said
****FUCK**** he was imitating a repair person
who had hit his own finger with a hammer. Such
circumstance would not elicit an ALLAHUAKBARR
from a muslim-----more than likely it would be
"kus-achtah" some English speakers might---
as an expletive have said "jeeeezus kriiist"

I didn't invent that -- I refuted it. Hollie invented it. She knows more than the whole world yanno.

Your repair person who hit is finger with a hammer wasn't talking about sex either. Most Muslims (Arabs) I know would have said "Kharra!" (KH being the guttural, best transliteration I can come up with). They used to teach me these phrases, both the regional ones like "Zift!" (Egyptian) and the universal ones like "Kharra".

Which reminds me of a joke.

A dyslexic guy hits his own finger with a hammer. He shrieks, "THIS!"

so much you do not know------the expletive is KUS-ACHTAH------kharah means shit. your friends misled
you -----and for reason----saying "kus-achtah" to the wrong
person can incite a brawl arabs do not say kharah all that much unless they are referring to non-muslims

No they did not "mislead" me -- that's what I understood it to mean so I know that. They took pains to explain the circumstances of propriety for different phrases.

What did you think I was saying there?

You didn't even get the joke didja?
Not sure about reading comprehension here... especially after Jon went berserk on insha'Allah....

there was no "joke"------you said----in your pathetic attempt
to cover up the fact that YOU CLAIMED that hollie insists that the phrase ALLAHUAKBARR is used only when muslims
are blowing the brains out of children-------which she NEVER
DID ----that allahuakbar is something like an all used
expletive. just like "jeeeezus kkrrriiiiist ----it isn't
In fact---neither is "KHHARRRAAHHHH" Hang around
a bunch of arabs and the expletive you will hear-----after they
had referred to you as "khalb"-------is "kus achtah"-----at inanimate objects or non muslims

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest that's the only time it's trotted out, doncha think?

Wiki sez:

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also written Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest," or "God is great".[1] It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[2] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, to express celebration or victory, or to express resolute determination or defiance.​

Just before a Garuda Airbus A300B-4 crashed into the jungle near Medan, Indonesia, the pilot screamed "Aaaaaah! Allahu Akbar!" into his radio. According to a radio communication transcript, the pilot's conversation with the air controller had been in English, but his last words were this Arabic phrase as the plane crashed on September 26, 1997, killing all 235 people aboard in Indonesia's deadliest crash. It was suspected that the crash may have been due to either disorientation or engine failure caused by local dense smog resulting from forest fires.[5][6]

WHERE AND WHO-----it is farted forth on many HOLY OCCASIONS and as a PRAYER but never as a vulgar expletive.

I didn't invent that -- I refuted it. Hollie invented it. She knows more than the whole world yanno.

Your repair person who hit is finger with a hammer wasn't talking about sex either. Most Muslims (Arabs) I know would have said "Kharra!" (KH being the guttural, best transliteration I can come up with). They used to teach me these phrases, both the regional ones like "Zift!" (Egyptian) and the universal ones like "Kharra".

so much you do not know------the expletive is KUS-ACHTAH------kharah means shit. your friends misled
person can incite a brawl arabs do not say kharah all that much unless they are referring to non-muslims

No they did not "mislead" me -- that's what I understood it to mean so I know that. They took pains to explain the circumstances of propriety for different phrases.

Not sure about reading comprehension here... especially after Jon went berserk on insha'Allah....

to cover up the fact that YOU CLAIMED that hollie insists that the phrase ALLAHUAKBARR is used only when muslims
had referred to you as "khalb"-------is "kus achtah"-----at inanimate objects or non muslims

What the hell is your native language? Because trying to read this drivel is like running my eyes over a cheese grater.

We're talking about the use of some sacred term as an ejaculation. I pondered that there might be a parallel between "Jesus Christ" and "allahu akhbar". And when I looked it up I was right.

Hollie had it as some sort of Arabic banzai. I proved it was in no way limited to that. Then she went ballistic from the inconvenience.

Y'all need to grow the fuck up.

What the hell is your native language? Because trying to read this drivel is like running my eyes over a cheese grater.

We're talking about the use of some sacred term as an ejaculation. I pondered that there might be a parallel between "Jesus Christ" and "allahu akhbar". And when I looked it up I was right.

Hollie had it used as some sort of Arabic banzai. I proved it was in no way limited to that. Then she went ballistic from the inconvenience.

Very good POGO refer to ALLAHUAKBARR as
AN EJACULATION in Saudi Arabia and they will chop
your idiot head off on the next JUMAH CELEBRATION
AS THE MUSLIMAH LADIES ULULATE WITH GLEEE.
my native language is English-----I am really good at it----
somehow I scored over 700 on the SAT's----completely
unprepared other than the fact that math class so bored me---
that I saw in the back of the room reading the only book
on the shelf-----a dictionary, You proved nothing about
ALLAHUAKBARR or anything else. It is not used
in the same way that vulgar people like you use
JEEEEZUS CHRIIIIIIST ------it is used by some whilst playing SHESH BESH

Hollie had it used as some sort of Arabic banzai. I proved it was in no way limited to that. Then she went ballistic from the inconvenience.

So you're another Denialist who goes on braying after being disproven with the evidence right in front of you. Like Jon the Berserker insisting insha'Allah has something to do with cigarette lighters.

You're wasting my time. We're done.
And learn to type someday.

So you're another Denialist who goes on braying after being disproven with the evidence right in front of you. Like Jon the Berserker insisting insha'Allah has something to do with cigarette lighters.

;;

as ever, Pogo, you expend great effort in order to prove that you are an idiot. You provided evidence of nothing other than the fact that you are ----really STOOOOPID

I have yet to see this video.

I haven't seen it either but I have no need to.
I've seen ones of witch-burnings in Africa and read way more than enough about Inquisitions, plus all that history I linked yesterday as well as the one at the beginning of this thread. It doesn't get any easier.
I don't care about history. I need to see what they claimed happened did.

Then you must be an athiest like me because I say the same things when religions claim god came and visited their ancient ancestors.
No. Athiests think they know the answers to questioned that cannot be answered too. They are just as crazy as the rest of them

Hollie had it as some sort of Arabic banzai. I proved it was in no way limited to that. Then she went ballistic from the inconvenience.

Your claim to be right about the parallel between "Jesus Christ" and "allahu akhbar" would be a laughable joke if not for its dishonesty.

For just instructive example in the use and islamo-etique of allahu akbar, I can refer you to this bit of islamo-ideology:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Islamo-apologists are understandably perplexed by the above, because they have a vague notion that this allahu akbar business is supposed to be a big deal, and in these cases it's like a "no means no" policy when it comes to not really Moslems[\i] carrying out isolated incidents that don't represent the real Islam . So, when the next mega-jihad event happens on our soil, committed by earnest holy warriors with Arab names, howling Allahu akbar! as they reach the threshold of oblivion... we can rest assured that they were just violent extremists and not really Moslems. Or the next time a jihad-preaching sheikh is given a stiff sentence in our courts for reminding the faithful that Muhammad said,

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

we can take comfort in knowing that this is actually perversion of the real Islam.

OR, for some some jihadin' fun and games, we see moslems chanting allahu akbar ii the commission of killing Syrian soldiers:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...SIS-crowd-stomp-Syrian-soldiers-to-death.html

I can't watch this any more....

Fried.
pancake.gif
They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

you are a bigger idiot then pogo

the fact is isil quoted Qisas (equality in punishment)

during the video fire for fire

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.
This space is usually reserved for Special Ed. Still SMH....

what a little bitch you are

spell flaming is a sure sign that you lost

that is because i am correct

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

foreign term in·shal·lah \ˌin-shä-ˈlä\
Definition of INSHALLAH
: if Allah wills : God willing <<​

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

The depth of abject ignorance in this place absolutely boggles the mind.

bullshit fuckhead

you are a fucking retard really you are

if you read one of my first posts would know

that i claimed it meant allah wills : God willing

i never said otherwise

just as the jihadists who burned that pilot meant

that burning him was allahs will or as allah wrote it

i see that you are still to afraid to address the Qisas

the Islamic law of retaliation that is as pertinent

to this pilot burning video

i seriously doubt that you have seen the video

and you are just parroting what you have been told so say

or you would know that this group of jihadists

firmly believe that burning the Muslim pilot to death

for his burning to death of other Muslims is acceptable in Islamic law

and now that it has happened it was allahs will

Your claim to be right about the parallel between "Jesus Christ" and "allahu akhbar" would be a laughable joke if not for its dishonesty.

For just instructive example in the use and islamo-etique of allahu akbar, I can refer you to this bit of islamo-ideology:

Islamo-apologists are understandably perplexed by the above, because they have a vague notion that this allahu akbar business is supposed to be a big deal, and in these cases it's like a "no means no" policy when it comes to not really Moslems[\i] carrying out isolated incidents that don't represent the real Islam . So, when the next mega-jihad event happens on our soil, committed by earnest holy warriors with Arab names, howling Allahu akbar! as they reach the threshold of oblivion... we can rest assured that they were just violent extremists and not really Moslems. Or the next time a jihad-preaching sheikh is given a stiff sentence in our courts for reminding the faithful that Muhammad said,

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 46:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The example of a Mujahid in Allah's Cause-- and Allah knows better who really strives in His Cause----is like a person who fasts and prays continuously. Allah guarantees that He will admit the Mujahid in His Cause into Paradise if he is killed, otherwise He will return him to his home safely with rewards and war booty."

we can take comfort in knowing that this is actually perversion of the real Islam.

OR, for some some jihadin' fun and games, we see moslems chanting allahu akbar ii the commission of killing Syrian soldiers:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...SIS-crowd-stomp-Syrian-soldiers-to-death.html

pogo comes across as a more or less a trained seal making comments on the daily kos --LOL

Did you know that Hitler and Mussolini were both devout Catholics trying to conquer the world and set up a milenial kingdom for the Pope? The holocaust was just another Roman Catholic Inquisition. Only instead of wearing robes they wore Nazi uniforms. The outdoor mass held in Munich in 1937 was to bless the Nazi party and the Fuhrer. (there are photographs on record of this event) Mussolini and Franco signed official contracts with the Vatican called the Concordate ( it was a political and religious contract of mutual support) There are photographs of that event as well.

The signer was Cardinal Pacelli ( who later became Pope Pius XII) . By 1933 he was the Vatican secretary of State. Franz von Papen, a sinister Nazi and devout Roman Catholic was the Papal Nuncio ( ambassador to Germany - The Vatican's diplomat who hleped bring Hitler to Power).

Another one who was in on it was a Vatican prelate named Montini who later was to become Pope Paul VI.

Van Papen boasted to the world, "The Third Reich is the first power which not only recognizes, but puts into practice, the highest principles of the papacy. (DER VOELKISCHER BEOBACHTER, January 14, 1934)

In 1934 the German armed forces swore an oath of loyalty to Hitler using the same two fingered salute the Pope uses. As early as 1212, by papal edict - Jews were required to wear a distinctive badge and were forbidden from holding public office and that was enforced by the Dominicans. Additional papal decrees forbid the Jews, non Catholics and true Christians from owning real estate, selling new goods or living near Roman Catholics.

Adolf Hitler said, I reject that book by Rosenberg. It was written by a protestant. It is not a party book. As a Catholic I never felt comfortable in the evangelical church or structures. As for the Jews, I am just carrying on with the same policy the Catholic Church has adopted 1500 years ago, when it regarded the Jews as dangerous and pushed them into the ghettos because they knew what the Jews were like. I don't put race above religion, but I do see the danger in the representatives of the race for church and state, and perhaps I am doing Christianity a service. ( what a sick mind - to consider Catholicism Christianity! ) To Hitler, Christianity was Roman Catholicism. He serves Pius XII very faithfully.

The slaughter of the Jews was perfectly legal according to the laws of the Roman Catholic System (Still on the books today) Because according to the Council of Trent they were heretics and considered enemies of God. You and I are considered heretics by the Roman Catholic Church. Nothing has changed, Roudy. Those laws are still in effect today. Any Jew who trusts the Roman Catholic Church is meshugenah. Churchill once said that the further back you can see in history the further ahead you can see into the future.

Is it any wonder the Roman Church has been so busy rewriting history on what happened in holocaust and Inquisitions? Not to me it isn't. They are planning their next Inquisition even now! Wake up, Roudy!

Jeremiah----there is something to that which you have written----BUT NOT THAT MUCH. Not all popes are bad
guys

Perhaps not intentionally - in the past I'm sure there were some who did not truly know the history of Catholicism, Rosie. Just as there are millions of Catholic people today who do not realize the true history of the Roman Catholic church. How will they know if someone does not tell them? How will they know the true way to salvation is repentance and not "pennance" if someone does not tell them? That is why the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached and that is why the Jesuits are determined in their goal to destroy the true Gospel of Jesus Christ and those who preach it. We are considered an enemy of the Vatican.

Did you know that the Vatican claimed to have Peter's bones? Yes they did. Then they were exposed for being liars because the grave of Peter was found in Jerusalem. Read "Peter's Tomb Recently Discovered in Jerusalem" Published by F. Paul Peterson - copyright 1960

Peter wasn't a pope. Peter had a wife. Look up Mark 1:30 and see the scripture for yourself.

The great pillar called "Apostolic Succession" is nothing more than a stage prop.

Think the Wizard of Oz with toto pulling back the curtain and you'll see the Pope is nothing more than an actor in the worlds biggest religious show biz play. All based on a lie. The Roman church has no connection to the Gospel of Jesus Christ other than being a false church.

The Roman Institution has its own currency, its own bank, its own corporations, networks, schools, universities, hospitals, and property world wide. The Vatican's wealth is so vast - it is in the many trillions of dollars. They have been at this for a long time. A very long time.

The General of the Jesuits has the greatest source of intelligence worldwide - greater than the CIA, the KGB, the religion of Islam combined. What is it? The Confessional. Any hint of revolutions, secret govt projects, new weapons, scandals in high places confessed and spoken of in a Catholic confessional - every piece of important information that can be gleaned from the Confessional goes directly into a report and all of those reports are sent to the Jesuit General (the Black Pope). Alberto Rivera's books confirm this as well as another author P.D. Stuart who wrote Codeword Babylon (2006) Full of information about what they are up to. No church in the bible has ever been known to do such things as has been witnessed to have been done within the Roman Church. Why? Because it isn't a Christian Church!!!

The Roman Institution that calls itself a church has produced 68 Million Victims since 1200 A.D. and that is the ones we know about. How many more has she murdered in wars, assassinations, from behind the scenes using the Jesuits, Communists and Islamists as her instrument of death? Dr. Alberto Rivera's life was nearly taken at least 5 times. He was shot at numerous times, pushed in front of a train, and another evil attack via Jesuits was used against him through a doctor. He said repeatedly that the Vatican was determined to have him murdered for exposing the truth.

Last edited:
They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

you are a bigger idiot then pogo

the fact is isil quoted Qisas (equality in punishment)

during the video fire for fire

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.
This space is usually reserved for Special Ed. Still SMH....

what a little bitch you are

spell flaming is a sure sign that you lost

that is because i am correct

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

foreign term in·shal·lah \ˌin-shä-ˈlä\
Definition of INSHALLAH
: if Allah wills : God willing <<​

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

The depth of abject ignorance in this place absolutely boggles the mind.

I do not know Arabic---or its grammar. It would be nice to know what "INSH" means----- roudy?? The expression is used incessantly by Arabic speakers--- ---like some people say "GOD WILLING" in order to annoy people. Most americans do not throw a "god-willing" ---
into every conversation------the use of inshallah underscores
the Islamic creed of pre-determination as opposed to
FREEWILL ---which is the theme of the first several books of the bible called "the old testament" in which GOD has lots of
will but cannot completely control the universe because humans also have free will. Interestingly enough----animals are not described as having "freewill"----they just have natural tendencies which they apparently have because
that is how they were created. Muslims have so little free will that I wonder how any can be convicted of a crime-----
---allah made them do it

as used in future speech (if allah is willing)

in past tense (as allah has written)

The stream you quoted wasn't about either one; it was about the meaning of the phrase insha'Allah.
But yes, your entire thread here is about hate and blanket stereotyping and Composition Fallacy. I've already refuted your bullshit that tries to equate this act with Islam, in which it's anathema. And I've challenged you to cite or in any way document the causal relationship you claimed at the outset.

And you failed.

Deal with that.

Bullshit. This thread is about the fact that when ISIS beheads people, or in this case, burns a fellow Muslim, it is based on Islam.
Lots of people disagree with that assessment, bu their opinion doesn't matter because you want to hate all muslims

It is not clear to me to whom you are addressing your comment, OGIB------the "YOU HATE ALL MUSLIMS"
fart is way out of line and truly idiotic and ----very very very much over used-----by idiots. The idiots who fart it do not
even bother do provde a rationale for the meaningless fart.
If as it seems that you are objecting to the attribution of the act of burning the kid to the decision of a person versed in
Islamic law------then you are more stupid than I had originally
thought ---------IT WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE with that which was determined by a person versed in Islamic law----
like it or not. Of course some other koranic scholar could
disagree. it does happen. Lots of people (like me---)-
hate shariah law---because it stinks. The people I have
encountered who hate shariah law THE MOST-----are people
who actually lived under that filth (my hubby was born in
a shariah shit hole-----but rescued in infancy----his parents and relatives did remember)---------a caliphate is a place where shariah law is observed-----that is why they founded
the current shariah shit hole in Iraq.

He's addressing the OP (Roudy). Just follow the quotes. I told him the same thing. As I also pointed out he's just scapegoating with a broad brush the same as was done to Jews, Blacks, Indians, Christians, Catholics, Italians, Irish, Asians, on and on and on. It's the whole point of this thread. And as far as "in accordance" we disproved that yesterday, right here. This whole thread is a Composition Fallacy constructed for the purpose of a Two Minutes Hate.

wrong-----the topic of the thread is a very important
execution enacted by THE CALIPHATE----not by a
deranged desperate criminal. It was an act THOUGHT
OUT by the highest echelons of that VERY IMPORTANT
ENTITY------not by some remote tribe out in the hills of
Yemen-------or some illiterate villagers in the jungle of
Pakistan. The CALIPHATE even choreographed
the thing and made very a sophisticated video for the
enjoyment of all caliphatists for the sake of their PRIDE
and THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. You try to
trivialize that which to the people who enacted this
thing was tantamount to the burning of
JOAN d'ARC. gee you are dim

It was an act THOUGHT
OUT by the highest echelons of that VERY IMPORTANT
ENTITY--
--

apparently you have seen the video

try again, POGO there is nothing in your WIKI thing that
supports your idiotic argument that ALLAHUAKBAR is
an ALL USE expletive--------it is based in actual religion.
Using it as a kind of "profanity" would be blasphemy.

Using it as a kind of "profanity" would be blasphemy.

--LOL

Inshallah is an Arabic construct-----Pakistanis speak
Urdu-----and or some other lingo of that area of the
of the indian subcontinent------but they throw an
INSHALLAH into just about every verbal interchange, too----'
It is not unlikely that the pigs and dogs which
attacked the Hebdo office and the kosher grocery
spoke French-------arabs from different arab countries
speaks Arabic so UNIQUELY that they have trouble
understanding each other------so they probably spoke
in FRENCH Pakistanis from different parts of
Pakistan--------(bangla desh was once called
east Pakistan---often communicate in English..
Roudy can answer this one------somehow Arabic speaking
JOOOS from different parts of the middle east seem to
be able to talk to each other in Arabic (?????)
In any case----whilst planning the murders
B'SMILLAH (in the name of allah)-----no doubt there
were lots of inshallahs flying around I wonder if the
mujahad who lit the Jordanian pilot on fire mumbled
b'smillah before he did the noble deed
Certainly allahu akbar would have been the slogan of choice. That droning intonation accompanies the acts of violence and the degradation of humanity so popular among moslems.

I'm sure when the bomb went off in OKC somebody in the area went "Jesus Christ what was that!?" but that doesn't mean they were praying. Just sayin'.

Alternately they might have said, "Holy shit" but that doesn't make us... well, never mind.
Your 9-11 heroes were recorded as chanting Allahu Akbar prior to their little dalliance.

Here's a bit of knowledge you can take away. Allahu Akbar doesn't translate to "I'm upset at the choice in-flight movie".

Look that up on wiki if you like.

Where are you getting this "your 9/11 heroes" bullshit?
You know what my best friend had breakfast with the crew of AA 11 that day. FUCK you.

Well.... well..... well.... my best friend also had breakfast with the crew that day. I'm left wondering about your grasp on reality.

I'll pass on the FUCK. But thank you anyway, you lovely, thoughtful person.

my friend was the pilot of the mystery air force plane that

was flying over the trade center during 9/11

your comment is idiotic-----"jesus Christ" is used as an expletive by somewhat vulgar English speakers.
allahuakbar is no more an expletive amongst muslims
than HALLELUJAH is an expletive in a Baptist church.
neither is " B'smallah " which, in fact is a kind of
saying of 'grace' before eating. Whilst slitting
the throat of an animal for HALLAL meat---the throat
slitter says "B'smallah" <<< it's like a prayer.

You realize such an attempt at analogy is failed, right?

I'm pretty sure that McVeigh, in the commission of the OKC bombing didn't chant "Jeebus akbar".

The "Allahu akbar" slogan is chanted in the commission of the holy act of whacking off someones head, or blowing someone's brains out with an AK-47 or just prior to a 'splodin in a marketplace that results in a bright orange flash and explosion of a suicide belt that sends shrapnel flying through the air at high speed and results in charred flesh and shattered bones.

Shirley, "god is great".

Wiki sez:

i never went berzerk on it you are an idiot

why do you lie and distort so much

Forum List

Back