Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

you are a bigger idiot then pogo

the fact is isil quoted Qisas (equality in punishment)

during the video fire for fire

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.
This space is usually reserved for Special Ed. Still SMH....

what a little bitch you are

spell flaming is a sure sign that you lost

that is because i am correct

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

foreign term in·shal·lah \ˌin-shä-ˈlä\
Definition of INSHALLAH
: if Allah wills : God willing <<​

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

The depth of abject ignorance in this place absolutely boggles the mind.

I do not know Arabic---or its grammar. It would be nice to know what "INSH" means----- roudy?? The expression is used incessantly by Arabic speakers--- ---like some people say "GOD WILLING" in order to annoy people. Most americans do not throw a "god-willing" ---
into every conversation------the use of inshallah underscores
the Islamic creed of pre-determination as opposed to
FREEWILL ---which is the theme of the first several books of the bible called "the old testament" in which GOD has lots of
will but cannot completely control the universe because humans also have free will. Interestingly enough----animals are not described as having "freewill"----they just have natural tendencies which they apparently have because
that is how they were created. Muslims have so little free will that I wonder how any can be convicted of a crime-----
---allah made them do it

We don't use "god willing" as much as we used to. The new hack phrase seems to be "hopefully" .... "when we get there hopefully we'll have time to eat" ---- which is a complete grammatical train wreck but it seems to be common and it's the same function. "Let's hope" would function better. Or "if all goes well".

But that's all it is. Jon kept insisting insha'Allah means something having to do with fire or punishment or something, which his own link disproves. Personally I think he needs to share more of whatever mushrooms he's smokin', insha'Allah...

If that guy had not been a Muslim, it would have been ok to cage the victim and burn them to death.
What a sick, perverted, barbaric religion Islam is:

Outrage in Mideast over IS killing of Jordan pilot - Yahoo News

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.
After the latest outrage, perhaps NAPALM is in order. Do UN troops still use flame throwers? Use them against these psychopaths, the so called Islamic state. They want to die for Allah? Let's burn these weasles.

mary ... don't go muslimah-ish on us
Humor like that got Charlie Hebdo shot to pieces. At least we in the west don't shoot critics or burn innocent non combatants to death. I totally agree with Jordan executing their Muslim terrorist prisoners, We in the west should have taken all the Guantanamo terrorist as capitol, behead one of OURS, we execute one of THEM. Tit for TAT.

you are a bigger idiot then pogo

the fact is isil quoted Qisas (equality in punishment)

during the video fire for fire

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

I do not know Arabic---or its grammar. It would be nice to know what "INSH" means----- roudy?? The expression is used incessantly by Arabic speakers--- ---like some people say "GOD WILLING" in order to annoy people. Most americans do not throw a "god-willing" ---
FREEWILL ---which is the theme of the first several books of the bible called "the old testament" in which GOD has lots of
will but cannot completely control the universe because humans also have free will. Interestingly enough----animals are not described as having "freewill"----they just have natural tendencies which they apparently have because
that is how they were created. Muslims have so little free will that I wonder how any can be convicted of a crime-----
---allah made them do it

We don't use "god willing" as much as we used to. The new hack phrase seems to be "hopefully" .... "when we get there hopefully we'll have time to eat" ---- which is a complete grammatical train wreck but it seems to be common and it's the same function. "Let's hope" would function better. Or "if all goes well".

But that's all it is. Jon kept insisting insha'Allah means something having to do with fire or punishment or something, which his own link disproves. Personally I think he needs to share more of whatever mushrooms he's smokin', insha'Allah...

Inshallah is an Arabic construct-----Pakistanis speak
Urdu-----and or some other lingo of that area of the
of the indian subcontinent------but they throw an
INSHALLAH into just about every verbal interchange, too----'
It is not unlikely that the pigs and dogs which
attacked the Hebdo office and the kosher grocery
spoke French-------arabs from different arab countries
speaks Arabic so UNIQUELY that they have trouble
understanding each other------so they probably spoke
in FRENCH Pakistanis from different parts of
Pakistan--------(bangla desh was once called
east Pakistan---often communicate in English..
Roudy can answer this one------somehow Arabic speaking
JOOOS from different parts of the middle east seem to
be able to talk to each other in Arabic (?????)
In any case----whilst planning the murders
B'SMILLAH (in the name of allah)-----no doubt there
were lots of inshallahs flying around I wonder if the
mujahad who lit the Jordanian pilot on fire mumbled
b'smillah before he did the noble deed

If that guy had not been a Muslim, it would have been ok to cage the victim and burn them to death.

However, Hussein Bin Mahmoud, an Islamic State-linked theologian, claimed that two of the Prophet Muhammad's revered successors ordered similar punishment for Arab renegades in the seventh century.

While acknowledging the prophet's saying that God alone punishes by fire, Bin Mahmoud cited a Quranic verse that requires Muslims to punish their enemies in kind. Since U.S.-led airstrikes "burn" Muslims, he argued, the IS group must burn those behind the raids.
After the latest outrage, perhaps NAPALM is in order. Do UN troops still use flame throwers? Use them against these psychopaths, the so called Islamic state. They want to die for Allah? Let's burn these weasles.

Humor like that got Charlie Hebdo shot to pieces. At least we in the west don't shoot critics or burn innocent non combatants to death. I totally agree with Jordan executing their Muslim terrorist prisoners, We in the west should have taken all the Guantanamo terrorist as capitol, behead one of OURS, we execute one of THEM. Tit for TAT.

I would have preferred MORE tits for that TAT but not to
alter our rules of engagement

I can't watch this any more....

Fried.
pancake.gif
They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

This is not about hate. This is about the fact that ISIS asked their clerical Islamic religious leaders about the appropriate punishment for the pilot, and then dealt it. In other words the decision to burn the pilot was based on the same religious teaching that calls for Muslims to behead the unbelievers.

The stream you quoted wasn't about either one; it was about the meaning of the phrase insha'Allah.
But yes, your entire thread here is about hate and blanket stereotyping and Composition Fallacy. I've already refuted your bullshit that tries to equate this act with Islam, in which it's anathema. And I've challenged you to cite or in any way document the causal relationship you claimed at the outset.

And you failed.

Deal with that.

Bullshit. This thread is about the fact that when ISIS beheads people, or in this case, burns a fellow Muslim, it is based on Islam.
Lots of people disagree with that assessment, bu their opinion doesn't matter because you want to hate all muslims

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

---allah made them do it

Certainly allahu akbar would have been the slogan of choice. That droning intonation accompanies the acts of violence and the degradation of humanity so popular among moslems.

Fried.
pancake.gif

This is not about hate. This is about the fact that ISIS asked their clerical Islamic religious leaders about the appropriate punishment for the pilot, and then dealt it. In other words the decision to burn the pilot was based on the same religious teaching that calls for Muslims to behead the unbelievers.

The stream you quoted wasn't about either one; it was about the meaning of the phrase insha'Allah.
But yes, your entire thread here is about hate and blanket stereotyping and Composition Fallacy. I've already refuted your bullshit that tries to equate this act with Islam, in which it's anathema. And I've challenged you to cite or in any way document the causal relationship you claimed at the outset.

And you failed.

Deal with that.

Bullshit. This thread is about the fact that when ISIS beheads people, or in this case, burns a fellow Muslim, it is based on Islam.
Lots of people disagree with that assessment, bu their opinion doesn't matter because you want to hate all muslims

It is not clear to me to whom you are addressing your comment, OGIB------the "YOU HATE ALL MUSLIMS"
fart is way out of line and truly idiotic and ----very very very much over used-----by idiots. The idiots who fart it do not
even bother do provde a rationale for the meaningless fart.
If as it seems that you are objecting to the attribution of the act of burning the kid to the decision of a person versed in
Islamic law------then you are more stupid than I had originally
thought ---------IT WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE with that which was determined by a person versed in Islamic law----
like it or not. Of course some other koranic scholar could
disagree. it does happen. Lots of people (like me---)-
hate shariah law---because it stinks. The people I have
encountered who hate shariah law THE MOST-----are people
who actually lived under that filth (my hubby was born in
a shariah shit hole-----but rescued in infancy----his parents and relatives did remember)---------a caliphate is a place where shariah law is observed-----that is why they founded
the current shariah shit hole in Iraq.

I would have preferred MORE tits for that TAT but not to
alter our rules of engagement

Now yer talkin'... :boobies:

:tongue:

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

---allah made them do it

Certainly allahu akbar would have been the slogan of choice. That droning intonation accompanies the acts of violence and the degradation of humanity so popular among moslems.

right-----but the "b'smallah" thing accompanies a HOLY
action------that is even more Islamic than blowing the
brains out of jewish kid. Eating eid supper is a
b'smillah " event as far as I know

And you failed.

Deal with that.

It is not clear to me to whom you are addressing your comment, OGIB------the "YOU HATE ALL MUSLIMS"
fart is way out of line and truly idiotic and ----very very very much over used-----by idiots. The idiots who fart it do not
If as it seems that you are objecting to the attribution of the act of burning the kid to the decision of a person versed in
thought ---------IT WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE with that which was determined by a person versed in Islamic law----
a shariah shit hole-----but rescued in infancy----his parents and relatives did remember)---------a caliphate is a place where shariah law is observed-----that is why they founded

He's addressing the OP (Roudy). Just follow the quotes. I told him the same thing. As I also pointed out he's just scapegoating with a broad brush the same as was done to Jews, Blacks, Indians, Christians, Catholics, Italians, Irish, Asians, on and on and on. It's the whole point of this thread. And as far as "in accordance" we disproved that yesterday, right here. This whole thread is a Composition Fallacy constructed for the purpose of a Two Minutes Hate.

Fried.
pancake.gif

And you failed.

Deal with that.

Islam deserves all the hate it gets. Really.

Last edited:

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

---allah made them do it

I'm sure when the bomb went off in OKC somebody in the area went "Jesus Christ what was that!?" but that doesn't mean they were praying. Just sayin'.

Alternately they might have said, "Holy shit" but that doesn't make us... well, never mind.

And you failed.

Deal with that.

He's addressing the OP (Roudy). Just follow the quotes. I told him the same thing. As I also pointed out he's just scapegoating with a broad brush the same as was done to Jews, Blacks, Indians, Christians, Catholics, Italians, Irish, Asians, on and on and on. It's the whole point of this thread. And as far as "in accordance" we disproved that yesterday, right here. This whole thread is a Composition Fallacy constructed for the purpose of a Two Minutes Hate.

wrong-----the topic of the thread is a very important
execution enacted by THE CALIPHATE----not by a
deranged desperate criminal. It was an act THOUGHT
OUT by the highest echelons of that VERY IMPORTANT
ENTITY------not by some remote tribe out in the hills of
Yemen-------or some illiterate villagers in the jungle of
Pakistan. The CALIPHATE even choreographed
the thing and made very a sophisticated video for the
enjoyment of all caliphatists for the sake of their PRIDE
and THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. You try to
trivialize that which to the people who enacted this
thing was tantamount to the burning of
JOAN d'ARC. gee you are dim

And you failed.

Deal with that.

wrong-----the topic of the thread is a very important
execution enacted by THE CALIPHATE----not by a
deranged desperate criminal. It was an act THOUGHT
OUT by the highest echelons of that VERY IMPORTANT
ENTITY------not by some remote tribe out in the hills of
Yemen-------or some illiterate villagers in the jungle of
Pakistan. The CALIPHATE even choreographed
the thing and made very a sophisticated video for the
enjoyment of all caliphatists for the sake of their PRIDE
and THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. You try to
trivialize that which to the people who enacted this
thing was tantamount to the burning of
JOAN d'ARC. gee you are dim

Uhhh Ok.
Lemme know when an English version is available...

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

---allah made them do it

I'm sure when the bomb went off in OKC somebody in the area went "Jesus Christ what was that!?" but that doesn't mean they were praying. Just sayin'.

Alternately they might have said, "Holy shit" but that doesn't make us... well, never mind.

You realize such an attempt at analogy is failed, right?

I'm pretty sure that McVeigh, in the commission of the OKC bombing didn't chant "Jeebus akbar".

The "Allahu akbar" slogan is chanted in the commission of the holy act of whacking off someones head, or blowing someone's brains out with an AK-47 or just prior to a 'splodin in a marketplace that results in a bright orange flash and explosion of a suicide belt that sends shrapnel flying through the air at high speed and results in charred flesh and shattered bones.

Shirley, "god is great".

Islam is like that. Blow up thousand year old Buddhist statues is OK. A newcomer religion like Islam, that disavows Christianity and Judaism, they can presume to know everything. Islam means submission. To WHAT? To insanity and hate? Mean while back at the ranch...Most sane humans don't accept idiocy, I mean islam. Yadda Yadda.

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

---allah made them do it

your comment is idiotic-----"jesus Christ" is used as an expletive by somewhat vulgar English speakers.
allahuakbar is no more an expletive amongst muslims
than HALLELUJAH is an expletive in a Baptist church.
neither is " B'smallah " which, in fact is a kind of
saying of 'grace' before eating. Whilst slitting
the throat of an animal for HALLAL meat---the throat
slitter says "B'smallah" <<< it's like a prayer.

your comment is idiotic-----"jesus Christ" is used as an expletive by somewhat vulgar English speakers.
allahuakbar is no more an expletive amongst muslims
than HALLELUJAH is an expletive in a Baptist church.
neither is " B'smallah " which, in fact is a kind of
saying of 'grace' before eating. Whilst slitting
the throat of an animal for HALLAL meat---the throat
slitter says "B'smallah" <<< it's like a prayer.

---allah made them do it

I'm pretty sure that McVeigh, in the commission of the OKC bombing didn't chant "Jeebus akbar".

The "Allahu akbar" slogan is chanted in the commission of the holy act of whacking off someones head, or blowing someone's brains out with an AK-47 or just prior to a 'splodin in a marketplace that results in a bright orange flash and explosion of a suicide belt that sends shrapnel flying through the air at high speed and results in charred flesh and shattered bones.

Shirley, "god is great".

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest that's the only time it's trotted out, doncha think?

Wiki sez:

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also written Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest," or "God is great".[1] It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[2] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, to express celebration or victory, or to express resolute determination or defiance.​

Also used to express joy/gratitude or amazement; at births and deaths;

and this entry -- times of distress:

Just before a Garuda Airbus A300B-4 crashed into the jungle near Medan, Indonesia, the pilot screamed "Aaaaaah! Allahu Akbar!" into his radio. According to a radio communication transcript, the pilot's conversation with the air controller had been in English, but his last words were this Arabic phrase as the plane crashed on September 26, 1997, killing all 235 people aboard in Indonesia's deadliest crash. It was suspected that the crash may have been due to either disorientation or engine failure caused by local dense smog resulting from forest fires.[5][6]
"Idiotic"? Well no. It appears I was right on the money.

I do believe-----kinda an assumption based on my
remarkable erudition-----that the noble mujahad who lit
the Jordanian up----did mumble "B'smallah" ----as if
he was about to partake of some shish kabob

Shirley, "god is great".

It's a bit disingenuous to suggest that's the only time it's trotted out, doncha think?

Wiki sez:

The Takbīr (تَكْبِير), also written Tekbir or Takbeer, is the term for the Arabic phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest," or "God is great".[1] It is a common Islamic Arabic expression, used in various contexts by Muslims; in formal prayer, in the call for prayer (adhān),[2] as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, to express celebration or victory, or to express resolute determination or defiance.​

Also used to express joy/gratitude or amazement; at births and deaths;

and this entry -- times of distress:

Just before a Garuda Airbus A300B-4 crashed into the jungle near Medan, Indonesia, the pilot screamed "Aaaaaah! Allahu Akbar!" into his radio. According to a radio communication transcript, the pilot's conversation with the air controller had been in English, but his last words were this Arabic phrase as the plane crashed on September 26, 1997, killing all 235 people aboard in Indonesia's deadliest crash. It was suspected that the crash may have been due to either disorientation or engine failure caused by local dense smog resulting from forest fires.[5][6]
So it appears I was right on the money.

I agree that for folks like you, wiki is an invaluable source. However, it won't help when your attempts at analogy are flawed and naive.

The realities of Allahu Akbar droning on to the commission of killing and maiming may tend to confound you.

So, it appears you need to bargain with something more than Monopoly money.

Forum List

Back