Burning prisoners to death, a punishment sanctioned in Islam

Certainly allahu akbar would have been the slogan of choice. That droning intonation accompanies the acts of violence and the degradation of humanity so popular among moslems.

I'm sure when the bomb went off in OKC somebody in the area went "Jesus Christ what was that!?" but that doesn't mean they were praying. Just sayin'.

Alternately they might have said, "Holy shit" but that doesn't make us... well, never mind.
Your 9-11 heroes were recorded as chanting Allahu Akbar prior to their little dalliance.

Here's a bit of knowledge you can take away. Allahu Akbar doesn't translate to "I'm upset at the choice in-flight movie".

Look that up on wiki if you like.

Where are you getting this "your 9/11 heroes" bullshit?
You know what my best friend had breakfast with the crew of AA 11 that day. FUCK you.

Well.... well..... well.... my best friend also had breakfast with the crew that day. I'm left wondering about your grasp on reality.

I'll pass on the FUCK. But thank you anyway, you lovely, thoughtful person.

my friend was the pilot of the mystery air force plane that

was flying over the trade center during 9/11
What a coincidence. My friend was with Brian Williams who photographed that plane.

Bullshit. This thread is about the fact that when ISIS beheads people, or in this case, burns a fellow Muslim, it is based on Islam.
Lots of people disagree with that assessment, bu their opinion doesn't matter because you want to hate all muslims

It is not clear to me to whom you are addressing your comment, OGIB------the "YOU HATE ALL MUSLIMS"
fart is way out of line and truly idiotic and ----very very very much over used-----by idiots. The idiots who fart it do not
even bother do provde a rationale for the meaningless fart.
If as it seems that you are objecting to the attribution of the act of burning the kid to the decision of a person versed in
Islamic law------then you are more stupid than I had originally
thought ---------IT WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE with that which was determined by a person versed in Islamic law----
like it or not. Of course some other koranic scholar could
disagree. it does happen. Lots of people (like me---)-
hate shariah law---because it stinks. The people I have
encountered who hate shariah law THE MOST-----are people
who actually lived under that filth (my hubby was born in
a shariah shit hole-----but rescued in infancy----his parents and relatives did remember)---------a caliphate is a place where shariah law is observed-----that is why they founded
the current shariah shit hole in Iraq.

He's addressing the OP (Roudy). Just follow the quotes. I told him the same thing. As I also pointed out he's just scapegoating with a broad brush the same as was done to Jews, Blacks, Indians, Christians, Catholics, Italians, Irish, Asians, on and on and on. It's the whole point of this thread. And as far as "in accordance" we disproved that yesterday, right here. This whole thread is a Composition Fallacy constructed for the purpose of a Two Minutes Hate.

wrong-----the topic of the thread is a very important
execution enacted by THE CALIPHATE----not by a
deranged desperate criminal. It was an act THOUGHT
OUT by the highest echelons of that VERY IMPORTANT
ENTITY------not by some remote tribe out in the hills of
Yemen-------or some illiterate villagers in the jungle of
Pakistan. The CALIPHATE even choreographed
the thing and made very a sophisticated video for the
enjoyment of all caliphatists for the sake of their PRIDE
and THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. You try to
trivialize that which to the people who enacted this
thing was tantamount to the burning of
JOAN d'ARC. gee you are dim

It was an act THOUGHT
ENTITY--
--

apparently you have seen the video

what video? ----the one that isis made to commemorate the
glorious event? ---only parts but it was clear that they threw lots of effort into it and even-------their best talented "persons"

This is not about hate. This is about the fact that ISIS asked their clerical Islamic religious leaders about the appropriate punishment for the pilot, and then dealt it. In other words the decision to burn the pilot was based on the same religious teaching that calls for Muslims to behead the unbelievers.

The stream you quoted wasn't about either one; it was about the meaning of the phrase insha'Allah.
But yes, your entire thread here is about hate and blanket stereotyping and Composition Fallacy. I've already refuted your bullshit that tries to equate this act with Islam, in which it's anathema. And I've challenged you to cite or in any way document the causal relationship you claimed at the outset.

And you failed.

Deal with that.

Bullshit. This thread is about the fact that when ISIS beheads people, or in this case, burns a fellow Muslim, it is based on Islam.
Lots of people disagree with that assessment, bu their opinion doesn't matter because you want to hate all muslims

It is not clear to me to whom you are addressing your comment, OGIB------the "YOU HATE ALL MUSLIMS"
fart is way out of line and truly idiotic and ----very very very much over used-----by idiots. The idiots who fart it do not
If as it seems that you are objecting to the attribution of the act of burning the kid to the decision of a person versed in
thought ---------IT WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE with that which was determined by a person versed in Islamic law----
a shariah shit hole-----but rescued in infancy----his parents and relatives did remember)---------a caliphate is a place where shariah law is observed-----that is why they founded

He's addressing the OP (Roudy). Just follow the quotes. I told him the same thing. As I also pointed out he's just scapegoating with a broad brush the same as was done to Jews, Blacks, Indians, Christians, Catholics, Italians, Irish, Asians, on and on and on. It's the whole point of this thread. And as far as "in accordance" we disproved that yesterday, right here. This whole thread is a Composition Fallacy constructed for the purpose of a Two Minutes Hate.

Calling out Islam for what it is is not hate. It is not a fallacy that all these Islamist groups are committing genocide behaving like barbaric medieval savages in the name of Islam. Nor is it a falacy that the Islam itself has a lot to do with it. The falacy is in your head.

Your type would be defending Nazism with the same idiotic logic.

It's a sick, twisted culture.

Where is Sunni Man to defend this latest atrocity?
If Sunni Man is really a Sunni, I would like to think he's over in Jordan, volunteering to fight the good fight against IS.

Sunni man is an ISIS supporter, he's cheered openly for ISIS with chants of "go team Sunni" on this boards. I have even opened a few threads to this effect documenting his words.

They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

you are a bigger idiot then pogo

the fact is isil quoted Qisas (equality in punishment)

during the video fire for fire

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.
This space is usually reserved for Special Ed. Still SMH....

what a little bitch you are

spell flaming is a sure sign that you lost

that is because i am correct

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

foreign term in·shal·lah \ˌin-shä-ˈlä\
Definition of INSHALLAH
: if Allah wills : God willing <<​

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

The depth of abject ignorance in this place absolutely boggles the mind.

bullshit fuckhead

you are a fucking retard really you are

if you read one of my first posts would know

that i claimed it meant allah wills : God willing

i never said otherwise

just as the jihadists who burned that pilot meant

that burning him was allahs will or as allah wrote it

i see that you are still to afraid to address the Qisas

the Islamic law of retaliation that is as pertinent

to this pilot burning video

i seriously doubt that you have seen the video

and you are just parroting what you have been told so say

or you would know that this group of jihadists

firmly believe that burning the Muslim pilot to death

for his burning to death of other Muslims is acceptable in Islamic law

and now that it has happened it was allahs will

And....as I predicted, ISIS has already started burnjng more Muslim Arabs, as the correct punishment sanctioned by Islam.

Isis burns Iraqi civilians to death in Jordan pilot copycat executions after Friday prayers

Isis burns Iraqi civilians to death in Jordan pilot copycat executions after Friday prayers

The Islamic State (Isis) have allegedly burned to death five civilians accused of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces, in a brutal execution similar to the one carried out on Jordan's pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh.

****yup, nothing to do with Islam. :cuckoo:

I'm sure when the bomb went off in OKC somebody in the area went "Jesus Christ what was that!?" but that doesn't mean they were praying. Just sayin'.

Alternately they might have said, "Holy shit" but that doesn't make us... well, never mind.
Your 9-11 heroes were recorded as chanting Allahu Akbar prior to their little dalliance.

Here's a bit of knowledge you can take away. Allahu Akbar doesn't translate to "I'm upset at the choice in-flight movie".

Look that up on wiki if you like.

Where are you getting this "your 9/11 heroes" bullshit?
You know what my best friend had breakfast with the crew of AA 11 that day. FUCK you.

Well.... well..... well.... my best friend also had breakfast with the crew that day. I'm left wondering about your grasp on reality.

I'll pass on the FUCK. But thank you anyway, you lovely, thoughtful person.

my friend was the pilot of the mystery air force plane that

was flying over the trade center during 9/11
What a coincidence. My friend was with Brian Williams who photographed that plane.

What are you guys talking about? There were no "planes" on 9-11...it was all a controlled detonation by CIA and Mossad, they secretly painted the buildings (during off hours, for months) with this mystery thermite explosive paint, and then pulled the switch on 9-11.

In short, the Jooooos were behind it. Have you noticed Bin Laden's big nose in all those fake videos?

Last edited:

No wonder you can't figure out insha'Allah -- you can't even figure out then. And that's English.

and you are not

Jesus Christ on Steroids, did you take an overdose of Stupid or what??? :banghead:

This is the definition -- the ENTIRE definition, nothing left out --- from YOUR OWN LINK in post 78:

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Not a fucking thing about "fire". Not a fucking thing about "Quizas, quizas, quizas". Not a fucking thing about "punishment". It doesn't even mean anything by itself. It has to be attached to some kind of speculation. Which could be about literally anything.

Your own link.

bullshit fuckhead

i never said otherwise

And....as I predicted, ISIS has already started burnjng more Muslim Arabs, as the correct punishment sanctioned by Islam.

The Islamic State (Isis) have allegedly burned to death five civilians accused of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces, in a brutal execution similar to the one carried out on Jordan's pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh.

Speaking for myself only, I do my best killing and the business of human destruction right after Friday prayers at the mosque.

Charge up my emotions with the actions of Muhammud (swish) as the most perfect example of humanity, rile me up with a bracing dose of hate and revulsion for all things kuffar and I'm locked and loaded for some head choppin', body burnin' islamo-fun.

They're just looking to justify their hate. Your mistake was yhinking they could be reasoned with, or that facts would matter

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

bullshit fuckhead

i never said otherwise

Post 71 ain't going away, jackwagon. It's there for the whole world :lalala:

Your answer is completely without logic and once again you are descending to moral equivalence, which means you are attempting to change the subject and gloss over its seriousness

Even if your babble about African witches is true ...what possible comparison is there to the Islamic Caliphate State whose religious aim is to dominate the whole world under Sharia Law and maintain its barbaric practices.

Your babble is completly irrelevant!

People who use this moral equivalence garbage, seem to be condoning the actions of radical Islam by saying - "Well so what , a lot of others are doing it, so why shouldn't they?" -

Everybody who makes these disgusting , ignorant comparisons is only helping the enemy by being a useful donkey for radical Islam.

You can be sure that the enemy is fully aware of these "moral equivalence" comments and is greatly encouraged by them.

They are no doubt amazed by all the sympathy they get from the enemy, in other words the enemy is in the necessary state of submission like so many in this thread.

sky----the word "ENEMY" is relative ----relative to the person being considered. Al Qaeda may be YOUR enemy----but it
is not the enemy of coyote----nor is "isis" Placing a young pilot in a cage and setting him on fire may seem
like an atrocity and a crime to YOU-----but it is not so for coyote RELATIVE to WHO is doing the 'setting on fire'
and to what end. Your problem, sky----is that you do not
enjoy obscene sophistry

Speak for yourself you obscene creature. You only care if atrocities are committed by Muslims. Anyone else, well...it's just an aberration according to you and Skye - or perhaps it just doesn't count if it's not Muslim.
What you're hoping to side-step is that the burning alive of the Jordanian pilot brought into focus the continuing threat of islamo-fascism and its appeals to a resurgence of islamo-conquest and the islamo-caliphate proposed by ISIS.

You need to keep this latest incident of islamo-barbarism in context with the on-going islamo-atrocities taking place across the globe. The reality is that the thugs, misogynists and murderers that many converts and pom pom flailers find excuses for, live and thrive off of the infliction of death, destruction and suffering. They find a holy mandate for murder. They are, after all, following in the footsteps of the islamo-model for all humanity: muhammud (swish). "The way of the prophet" is what drives the swath of death and destruction across Iraq and Syria. ISIS sees Muhammud's (swish) design in destruction, suffering in pursuit of a caliphate.

Actually I'm kind of wondering why you're suddenly incensed by the burning alive of one person by ISIS, then using that to broadbrush an entire religion when Christians have been burning "witches" alive in Africa for years and are still doing it. However, I long ago gave up on any expectations of rationality from you and yours :)

I will explain------it has been clear to me for a very long time, coyote----that you do not get around much and have never interacted with people from foreign lands. I have. Iraqi
muslims are not primitive people deep in Africa.
They are kinda------up to date kinda people. There are some groups of people -----in places like Pakistan or Afghanistan who are---
"out of it"-------and some in places like Yemen. Furthermore if you talk to a "not out of it" muslim from Iraq---or Pakistan---who is into islam-----you will be told that islam is THE MOSTEST UP TO DATE AND BEYOND every aspect
of civilization. Your comparison to a muslim army led by
educated people to some rabble deep in the bush of Africa----which somehow had a missionary person baptize them----
is really idiotic and yet you do it ----INCESSANTLY. Did you
know that Iraqis are very good in math? The number system that we use today was all but invented there-----well--
actually it was imported from India------but the Baghdadis handed it to you. I am actually a bit offended that you compare the relatively sophisticated people of Iraq-----to naked bushmen---- (not that I have anything against either nakedness of---"the bush" )

That's your first mistake. That the actions of ISIS is representative of all Muslims, that they approve the burning alive of a man. The people who did that are primative in all aspects of the term. They don't have to reside in the nether regions of the world to be primative.

You give a free pass to Christians in Africa who have burned countless so-called witches to death (because they aren't Muslim) while condemning ISIS for burning ONE man alive. Not that ISIS doesn't deserve condemnation, it has more than proved itself in terms of human atrocities, but you just don't care much about all the people burned alive because they were witches.

Religous barbarism is religious barbarism.

sky----the word "ENEMY" is relative ----relative to the person being considered. Al Qaeda may be YOUR enemy----but it
is not the enemy of coyote----nor is "isis" Placing a young pilot in a cage and setting him on fire may seem
like an atrocity and a crime to YOU-----but it is not so for coyote RELATIVE to WHO is doing the 'setting on fire'
and to what end. Your problem, sky----is that you do not
enjoy obscene sophistry

Speak for yourself you obscene creature. You only care if atrocities are committed by Muslims. Anyone else, well...it's just an aberration according to you and Skye - or perhaps it just doesn't count if it's not Muslim.
What you're hoping to side-step is that the burning alive of the Jordanian pilot brought into focus the continuing threat of islamo-fascism and its appeals to a resurgence of islamo-conquest and the islamo-caliphate proposed by ISIS.

You need to keep this latest incident of islamo-barbarism in context with the on-going islamo-atrocities taking place across the globe. The reality is that the thugs, misogynists and murderers that many converts and pom pom flailers find excuses for, live and thrive off of the infliction of death, destruction and suffering. They find a holy mandate for murder. They are, after all, following in the footsteps of the islamo-model for all humanity: muhammud (swish). "The way of the prophet" is what drives the swath of death and destruction across Iraq and Syria. ISIS sees Muhammud's (swish) design in destruction, suffering in pursuit of a caliphate.

Actually I'm kind of wondering why you're suddenly incensed by the burning alive of one person by ISIS, then using that to broadbrush an entire religion when Christians have been burning "witches" alive in Africa for years and are still doing it. However, I long ago gave up on any expectations of rationality from you and yours :)

I will explain------it has been clear to me for a very long time, coyote----that you do not get around much and have never interacted with people from foreign lands. I have. Iraqi
muslims are not primitive people deep in Africa.
They are kinda------up to date kinda people. There are some groups of people -----in places like Pakistan or Afghanistan who are---
"out of it"-------and some in places like Yemen. Furthermore if you talk to a "not out of it" muslim from Iraq---or Pakistan---who is into islam-----you will be told that islam is THE MOSTEST UP TO DATE AND BEYOND every aspect
of civilization. Your comparison to a muslim army led by
educated people to some rabble deep in the bush of Africa----which somehow had a missionary person baptize them----
is really idiotic and yet you do it ----INCESSANTLY. Did you
know that Iraqis are very good in math? The number system that we use today was all but invented there-----well--
actually it was imported from India------but the Baghdadis handed it to you. I am actually a bit offended that you compare the relatively sophisticated people of Iraq-----to naked bushmen---- (not that I have anything against either nakedness of---"the bush" )

That's your first mistake. That the actions of ISIS is representative of all Muslims, that they approve the burning alive of a man. The people who did that are primative in all aspects of the term. They don't have to reside in the nether regions of the world to be primative.

You give a free pass to Christians in Africa who have burned countless so-called witches to death (because they aren't Muslim) while condemning ISIS for burning ONE man alive. Not that ISIS doesn't deserve condemnation, it has more than proved itself in terms of human atrocities, but you just don't care much about all the people burned alive because they were witches.

Religous barbarism is religious barbarism.

Coyote misses quite a bit------obviously she never
met a muslim and knows nothing about the creed
or its history. For those out there who also do not
know ----BAGHDAD ----not Cordoba and not Alexandria
and certainly not mecca-------is the seat of the HEIGHT
of "ISLAMIC SCHOLARSHIP"-----superior to anything
in the world--(if you ask a muslim----but in fact it was
the cultural center of the world for quite awhile---of course
muslims did not make it so------the area was already
a cultural center before arabs invaded it and TOOK
OVER------it had been made by Babylonians, ---including
in its history greeks, jews, Zoroastrians and later on
Christians. ) Baghdad as CALIPHATE is nothing new---
it was the site of SHEHERAZADE and 1001 Arabian
nights (everyone should read that book ---it provides some
insight into history if you know how to read it)
To compare some illiterates deep in the bush of Africa---
who just happen to have a weird religion of voodoo mixed with a touch of Christian is really LUDICROUS. Baghdad ---
the caliphate is home to THE ISLAMIC GOLDEN AGE---
that is of scholarship-----not the brutal conquest thing.
Try calling an Iraqi "primitive" to his face------sheeesh----
I would not even say that to an Iraqi jew ------ROUDYYYY
where are YUUUUUU????? Even today Iraqis are notable
for their great skill in math-------well sorta-----at least that's
what Yemeni jews say about Iraqi jews. The arab claim on
algebra stems from Iraq-------(sssshhhh actually I think jewish merchants brought it in from India) -----did I mention
that more than half the Talmud was authored there?
Comparing ---the caliphate to some dark spot in the bush
in Africa is like comparing Harvard to ........well I was going to
mention my own little alma mater-----a state school---but
nevermind

It's a sick, twisted culture.

Where is Sunni Man to defend this latest atrocity?
If Sunni Man is really a Sunni, I would like to think he's over in Jordan, volunteering to fight the good fight against IS.

Sunni man is an ISIS supporter, he's cheered openly for ISIS with chants of "go team Sunni" on this boards. I have even opened a few threads to this effect documenting his words.

Yes he did Roudy-----I also remember that but had no
patience to try to find it. -------the way things go here ---
there are some scum who INSIST------"give me the link"
or "prove it" for everthing people like you and me type---
even if they know our words to be true

wrong-----the topic of the thread is a very important
execution enacted by THE CALIPHATE----not by a
deranged desperate criminal. It was an act THOUGHT
ENTITY------not by some remote tribe out in the hills of
Yemen-------or some illiterate villagers in the jungle of
Pakistan. The CALIPHATE even choreographed
the thing and made very a sophisticated video for the
enjoyment of all caliphatists for the sake of their PRIDE
and THE BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM. You try to
trivialize that which to the people who enacted this
thing was tantamount to the burning of
JOAN d'ARC. gee you are dim

It was an act THOUGHT
ENTITY--
--

apparently you have seen the video

what video? ----the one that isis made to commemorate the
glorious event? ---only parts but it was clear that they threw lots of effort into it and even-------their best talented "persons"

yeah that video

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

bullshit fuckhead

i never said otherwise

thanks for the link

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

bullshit fuckhead

i never said otherwise

jackwagon --LOL

why should it go away

the jihadist militants in the video

certainly believe the Islamic punishment of retaliation by burning of the Muslim pilot

was allahs will it as it was written

and you are not

>>
inshallah

Definition of INSHALLAH

That's it. The end.

Your own link.

bullshit fuckhead

i never said otherwise

jackwagon --LOL

why should it go away

the jihadist militants in the video

certainly believe the Islamic punishment of retaliation by burning of the Muslim pilot

was allahs will it as it was written

It's pretty clear why they chose to burn and not behead the pilot and the five Iraqis yesterday, they are mimicking what Mohammad's most devout followers did to apostates and fellow Muslims who betrayed them. Being a true Muslim if anything is emulating the deeds of prophet Mohammad's and his followers.

The difference is the Christians quoting the Bible don't have the power to cut off your arms, nor will they.

Maybe so but they still would just as soon stab you in the back as they would wish you would burn in sulfurous flames for eternity if you are an unbeliever. They don't have the power to cut of your arms but they still have every legal right to fuck up anyone's mind for life. Why kill a herd of cattle when you can easily fence them in and milk them for life? Sweet people,..... really.

I think that if people expect so called moderate Muslims to eliminate the fundamentalist extremist elements within their own religions with intolerant views, that incite hatred and violence and have aspirations to usurp places of authority and power over the people, then it would be reasonable for them to expect the moderate people of other religions to be equally committed to eliminate the intolerant, hateful, fundamentalist, extremest and power hungry elements within their own religions.

Last edited:
The difference is the Christians quoting the Bible don't have the power to cut off your arms, nor will they.

Maybe so but they still would just as soon stab you in the back as they would wish you would burn in sulfurous flames for eternity if you are an unbeliever. They don't have the power to cut of your arms but they still have every legal right to fuck up anyone's mind for life. Why kill a herd of cattle when you can easily fence them in and milk them for life? Sweet people,..... really.

I think that if people expect so called moderate Muslims to eliminate the fundamentalist extremist elements within their own religions with intolerant views, that incite hatred and violence and have aspirations to usurp places of authority and power over the people, then it would be reasonable for them to expect the moderate people of other religions to be equally committed to eliminate the intolerant, hateful, fundamentalist, extremest and power hungry elements within their own religions.

Lots of people will stab you in the back, or brainwash people into a cause ideology. That's part of life.

Moderate Muslims will not eliminate the "extremists" because there is no such think as a moderate Muslim. The term is a Western creation. FORCE is the only thing that will stop the Islamists, whether it's coming from fellow Muslims or others. They are coming for us, and nothing else will stop them.

Lots of people will stab you in the back, or brainwash people into a cause ideology. That's part of life.

Moderate Muslims will not eliminate the "extremists" because there is no such think as a moderate Muslim. The term is a Western creation. FORCE is the only thing that will stop the Islamists, whether it's coming from fellow Muslims or others. They are coming for us, and nothing else will stop them.

Hey, I agree. that's why I said 'so called' moderate muslims. What I foresee is that even if every single one of IS is killed, who is going to try and fill the void if not the intolerant fundamentalists of some other sect or religion that incites violence and hatred with the express purpose of usurping places of authority to impose customs and laws that reflect their perverse view of the world, favor believers, and oppress and punish unbelievers?

I certainly don't think that to defeat ISIL and replace it with the wasilla bible church, or even the most progressive form of Jesus worship would be any sort of victory at all.

Until Islamic terrorism came along and became a clear and present danger these very same types of people managed to infiltrate government, impose laws, wage "drug" wars, and convince millions of people that homosexuals, rock and roll, and pot smoking peace loving hippies were the enemy.

Last edited:

Hey, I agree. that's why I said 'so called' moderate muslims. What I foresee is that even if every single one of IS is killed, who is going to try and fill the void if not the intolerant fundamentalists of some other sect or religion that incites violence and hatred with the express purpose of usurping places of authority to impose customs and laws that reflect their perverse view of the world, favor believers, and oppress and punish unbelievers?

I certainly don't think that to defeat ISIL and replace it with the wasilla bible church, or even the most progressive form of Jesus worship would be any sort of victory at all.

Until Islamic terrorism came along and became a clear and present danger these very same types of people managed to infiltrate government, impose laws, wage "drug" wars, and convince millions of people that homosexuals, rock and roll, and pot smoking peace loving hippies were the enemy.

That's a pretty delusional response. Western nations are Democracies which have separation of Church and state. Even the most radical religious extremists in the West are not preaching death to all non Christians, nor are they practicing violent actions against other in a daily basis. We have over 40 worldwide terrorist groups that call themselves Islamic that are committing barbaric savage acts in the name of Mohammad. You need a reality check.

That's a pretty delusional response. Western nations are Democracies which have separation of Church and state. Even the most radical religious extremists in the West are not preaching death to all non Christians, nor are they practicing violent actions against other in a daily basis. We have over 40 worldwide terrorist groups that call themselves Islamic that are committing barbaric savage acts in the name of Mohammad. You need a reality check.

You think my response was delusional, fine. I think your faith in the professed separation between church and state is naive. Who if not the state gives the churches legal right to teach children known lies that are at the root of almost every form of mental illness and evil in society that the state likes to pretend to be the peoples only hope at combating when all of the carnage consequent to enabling religion to fuck up peoples minds is licensed and legally protected by them. So the government for the people has turned into a growing beast that preys on the people by perpetually raising taxes for any excuse and to raise an army and to build and fill prisons to punish and torment people further by ensnaring them in a mind numbing bureaucracy and corrupt legal system to take even more money from them whose minds have been screwed up, contaminated by a multitude of irrational beliefs, confused, and deliberately blinded since birth by this brazen and mutually profitable collusion between church and state.

Its an ancient scam wearing the specious disguise of liberty.

However many evils committed in the name of Islam there may be, and I hope its teachings are extirpated forever, it doesn't change the fact that our beloved self sacrificing public servants like to portray themselves as our heroes for putting out fires that they are ultimately responsible for perpetuating... and they get paid well, full medical coverage and pensions for life for this noble service yet balk at any suggestion of providing any relief to the people to whom they are supposed to represent yet consider low life scum.. What a joke.

If this type of hypocrisy under the guise of freedom of religion, human rights, truth, justice, and democracy where the majority rules, (when the majority is bat-shit crazy), is your answer to Islam, the world will remain a screwed up place for a very very long time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back