Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID

Exactly. Though I tend to think those who get the vax haven’t done their homework.
There's a lot of pro-vax propaganda out there. Every time I go to youtube, they play some pro-vax message first, as if we all haven't made up our minds on this.

Simple it takes a court order, even though the US has a right to try law.

In each of the three cases, the New York State Supreme Court Justices sided with the patient, and in each of the three cases, the patients made near-miraculous recoveries after the Ivermectin was given. In each case, these patients were in the Intensive Care Unit on ventilators, unable to breathe on their own, and universally, after the drug was given, they rapidly improved and were able to breathe on their own.

0E34F95F-B1A6-4EC2-AAE3-333C6CC95CBA.jpeg

Strange…joe didn’t have to go to court. Neither did anyone else. You’re lying your ass off

There's a lot of pro-vax propaganda out there. Every time I go to youtube, they play some pro-vax message first, as if we all haven't made up our minds on this.
We like to watch Fauci on the corporate news and laugh. It’s great comedy, though some Americans apparently can’t see it.

We like to watch Fauci on the corporate news and laugh. It’s great comedy, though some Americans apparently can’t see it.
I wish I could have that same reaction Gipper, but since I reside in the states my response is more sickish in nature- visual: 🤢

If I didn't already have a couple vehicles:
IMG_4101.jpg

No river is complete without a bum encampment:
IMG_4104.jpg

Proof of my ipod claims:
IMG_4105.jpg

Finally home:
IMG_4115.jpg

Just kidding, there are a couple cretins here who I would never let see my home. Cool place, though. And lastly, my poor neglected sedan:
IMG_4117.jpg

Carry on sheep.

Currently, Ivermectin has already been adopted by 25 percent of the world’s countries to prevent and treat COVID-19. Bangladesh, where Ivermectin is broadly used in almost every home, enjoys a 99% lower per capita death rate from COVID-19 than the US.

The Bangladeshian dept of public health is known globally for their work on fighting new and never seen before viruses.

The Bangladeshian dept of public health is known globally for their work on fighting new and never seen before viruses.

You can't argue with the 99% fewer deaths per capita, so you just spew stupid shit. At least you're once again proving your moron status. LMAO

So your "facts" come out of some right wing publication called "Rights and Freedoms"? Do you believe those statistics? You're as gullible as they come. Pathetic.

Get off your lazy commie ass and prove it's not accurate. According to this link, Bangladesh has 17 deaths per 100K while the US has 259. But hey feel free to keep spewing your propaganda, once again, it just confirms your moron status.
I'm even using the Commie News Network. LMAO

Day 3 of my ivermectin trial. Tiny bit of a scratchy throat remains, but I feel absolutely normal otherwise.
Is it the ivermectin?
Is it just my immune system doing its job?
Did I even have omicron, or just a common cold?
No way to know, but I am feeling better every day, so I see zero downside in having taken it.
If my experience helps anyone else to make up their mind, I'm happy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back