Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID

We don’t decide medical efficacy in court.

You guys are absolute morons.
When and where was he trying to show medical efficacy was decided in court. It was clearly proven by the results of the patients health that were given the drug. Are you too stupid to understand that? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.

When and where was he trying to show medical efficacy was decided in court.
He kept bringing up court cases where a lawyer forced doctors to administer drugs but refused to explain the relevance of such stories.

He kept bringing up court cases where a lawyer forced doctors to administer drugs but refused to explain the relevance of such stories.
The relevance? Lol If you don’t understand the relevance then there’s no point in discussing anything with you, you’re incapable of logic and reason.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

---Veritas Documents Reveal Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID---

Baloney !

It is about as effective as diuretics are at treating COVID 19.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

---Veritas Documents Reveal Bureaucrats Had Evidence Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine Were Effective in Treating COVID---

Mr Ed.jpg

Oh horseshit, Wilbur

4 doses and I'm fully healthy. Suck it, useful idiot libtards!

Anecdotal stories are useless for formulating any knowledge of larger statistical trends.
For example, of the thousands of people I know and contact, not a single one has ever been infected with covid.
Does that mean covid does not really exist?
Since according to all my anecdotal evidence, it does not.
The closest I can come is a niece half the country away, who said she tested positive and had sniffles for a few days.

But when it comes to the vax, my anecdotal evidence is that the 2nd Moderna shot nearly killed me.
I was sicker than I had ever been in my life, for 3 months.
The reactions were painful, quick, and extreme.

Baloney !

It is about as effective as diuretics are at treating COVID 19.

Totally misunderstanding.
No one ever said you can treat covid with anything.
That is really no treatment for any virus.
But covid also is essentially harmless, so there is no need to treat covid.
What does need to be treated, is the immune system.
If the immune system over reacts, it can be harmful or even deadly.
So it is only the immune system that needs treatment, and there are lots of treatments for the immune system.
Diuretics, corticosteroids, Ivermectin, zinc, Remdesivir, and all sorts of other immuno suppressants can be helpful, if given to the right person at the right time.

Anecdotal stories are useless for formulating any knowledge of larger statistical trends.
I'm just sharing my story. I took it and got better in under a week. Maybe it did nothing, maybe it helped immensely. My story is true, regardless.

Diuretics, corticosteroids, Ivermectin, zinc, Remdesivir, and all sorts of other immuno suppressants can be helpful, if given to the right person at the right time.
Too bad we have to get medicine for Covid from veterinarians since Dems are limiting availability at hospitals.

I'm just sharing my story. I took it and got better in under a week. Maybe it did nothing, maybe it helped immensely. My story is true, regardless.
Oh I believe it.
I think that how quinine works to help with malaria is to suppress the fever the immune system would normally have done in a wasteful and destructive desperation. So quinine is a useful immuno suppressant.

Everything demofks do is anti life

Yes it is, and when the truth come out they called it Conspiracy Theory.

Like when they said Iveremectin was for horses....blah blah blah...remember that?

So yes you are right, the Left IS anti life.

Fau Chi and Gates both knew that azithromycin worked. Fau Chi withdrew azithromycin from the American people because it was direct vaccine competition. Scientific proof that azithromycin physically attaches to SARS2 furin catalytic pocket like an antibody is here:

Forum List

Back