“BUNDY RANCH” TYPE STANDOFF BREWING IN SOUTHERN OREGON BETWEEN MINERS AND BLM

How does that work? It is federal property. The feds already own the gold. The gold belongs to the people. We allow miners to extract the gold in exchange for a percentage of the gold. Because it is our gold and our land, we insist certain rules are followed to extract the gold, and specifically, where the gold can be extracted from. There are long lines of citizens waiting in line to obtain permission to extract gold from our land in the manner that we have demanded. Why should we succumb to someones lawless behaviour and unwillingness to accept our rules that protect our lands from abuse?
The miners and the miners company has existed BEFORE the feds decided to be bullies and attempt to steal it....try again.
They issued a cease and desist order that has no legal authority. The courts didn't authorize it...so who did? On what grounds?

Screw the sheriff.
This should be good. Show us a link so we know what the heck you are spouting off about.
Did you not read the OP?

Let's refresh your memory (of course, we all know you haven't read shite on this topic, but we'll pretend you did):

" BLM officials accompanied by Josephine County Sheriff deputies issued a cease and desist order to the district without any official ruling by the courts."
I did read the OP. It gives absolutely no evidence that the cease and desist order is not proper or invalid other than the claims of the recipients opinion. For all we know these are the kind of folks who don't recognize courts. So, you don't really have a link to show that the cease and desist order is not a valid court order. All you have is an unsubstantiated blurb from a tea party blog site.

"BLM issued a cease and desist order without a court order"

NEW UPDATE Tension Between BLM and Mining Operation Oath Keepers Set Up Camp OREGON GOLD MINING STAND OFF WITH BLM .NEXT BUNDY RANCH Agenda 21 Radio
PS..the state propagandists aren't going to report on this. Since that is the only authority you recognize, I guess you're out of luck.

The rest of us get it, though. Thank goodness you loons are a tiny minority, with no standing at all in the communities you want the jackboots to squash.

The mine owners requested that the BLM provide them with evidence of their alleged surface rights. They have not done so, and the blm have instead demanded the owners provide evidence that *proves* the BLM doesn't have surface rights.

Typical.

What five year old wrote the article in the op?

That was just awful.
The MSM blackout of the story is more awful...but typical of journalists who no longer make any bones about being straight up propagandists for the state.
sorry if i can't get too excited about someone wanting to mine federal land for their own profit and pollute area waterways in the process being rightfully stopped by the Blm.

Let them fight it out in the courts, where the mining company will lose

That was just awful.
The MSM blackout of the story is more awful...but typical of journalists who no longer make any bones about being straight up propagandists for the state.
sorry if i can't get too excited about someone wanting to mine federal land for their own profit and pollute area waterways in the process being rightfully stopped by the Blm.

The mines are privately owned, and have been for more than a century.

"“The Galice Mining District is a private consortium of claims, owners and miners that has continuously operated since the early 1870s,” writes Smith. “This means the mining district actually predates the BLM by decades."
Showdown with feds over right to gold in ground

"“Under the 1955 Surface Resources Act, claims of this age have exclusive surface rights unless the Department of Interior utilizes a mechanism outlined in that Act to sever those surface rights,” wrote Smith. “According to a statement by the Galice Mining District, demands made to BLM to produce evidence of their surface authority in accordance to the 1955 Act have thus far garnered only ‘because we say so’ answers and numerous stonewalling tactics. According to the Galice Mining District, the BLM is in active violation, on multiple counts, of federal Freedom of Information Act statutes. Documents secured appear to have been ‘heavily parsed,’ raising suspicion that BLM is either actively suppressing the release of documents or has been actively destroying documents which they are obligated under Federal Law to maintain and provide on request.”

That was just awful.

"“The Galice Mining District is a private consortium of claims, owners and miners that has continuously operated since the early 1870s,” writes Smith. “This means the mining district actually predates the BLM by decades."
That does not say who owns the land

Further the poor quality of the article and ckear agenda of the author should put any "information" containef within it in serious doubt

I just want to comment so I can come back and see all the authoritarians encourage the police to shoot people down. I'm sure this is the type of thread that will happen in a lot.

That would be the same left wing whackos who were praying for a bloodbath at the Bundy ranch.

That was just awful.

Further the poor quality of the article and ckear agenda of the author should put any "information" containef within it in serious doubt
The particular land in questioned is a mining claim. There are other mines in the area that are privately owned. Even they have to follow certain rules and regulations. A claim does not convey ownership or title.

That was just awful.

Well when it came to the reporting on the Bundy Ranch standoff very few MSM were honest as to what the issue was all about.

They were just hyping it as "unpaid cattle fees" instead of being straight up about the BLM's involvement with the mega pay to pollute scheme in the region.

I just want to comment so I can come back and see all the authoritarians encourage the police to shoot people down. I'm sure this is the type of thread that will happen in a lot.

That would be the same left wing whackos who were praying for a bloodbath at the Bundy ranch.
Yeah....that's why all the "left wing whackos" were there with their guns, right?

That was just awful.

Well when it came to the reporting on the Bundy Ranch standoff very few MSM were honest as to what the issue was all about.

They were just hyping it as "unpaid cattle fees" instead of being straight up about the BLM's involvement with the mega pay to pollute scheme in the region.
Yup. and that's what the statist pukes are pretending is up with this one too.

The BLM has arbitrarily stepped in and told these guys that if they don't clear out, they're going to burn down their structures.

That was just awful.

Lol. You're a crazy person

Nothing would please me more than seeing the National Guard removing these assholes.
Yes, naturally, that's because you're an anti-American, statist scumbag. But the national guard isn't going to remove them, and the BLM is backing down. Just like they did in the Bundy debacle.

Forum List

Back