Bullying Donald Trump..

Does anyone remember when teaparty protest destroyed property or made anyone feel afraid for their lives? I don't.
Does anyone remember when protest against trump became a riot? We can see that now.
i was going to mention that. have Trump fans gone to democrat rallies to disrupt, there must be some example of that. i know BLM pushed bernie around once or twice.

so who do they belong to ? hillary or bernie right ?? i doubt many gary johnson people were there. Maybe bernie and hillary could ask them peacefully ... not to attend Trump rallies.
sending our police, who already have it rough enough to the emergency rooms. cops that have no political agenda, grandparents near retirement, cops with two jobs, fathers mothers....
we all have them in our families.

(CNN)Protesters lit fires, smashed a door and threw rocks outside a Donald Trump rally Tuesday night in New Mexico -- the latest scuffle to follow the presumptive Republican nominee's campaign.

The scene outside Albuquerque's convention center was chaotic as police ushered protesters away from Trump's event and into the nearby streets.
There, anti-Trump protesters -- many critical of his positions on immigration -- loudly chanted, "F*** Donald Trump."
The protesters had broken a glass door to the convention center. Some taunted police and jumped on police vehicles as officers in riot gear and on police horses moved them away from the convention center's exits.
Trump had already left the event.

I didnt hear about any cop being injured during the whole thing

sadly, and it will get worse if bernie and hillary don't call for peace..

The scene outside a Donald Trump campaign rally in Albuquerque, N.M., turned violent on Tuesday, leading to at least one arrest and several injuries, police say.

According to the Albuquerque Police Department's Twitter feed, several officers were hit by rocks thrown by protesters. The police later characterized the clash as a "riot."

Follow
Albuquerque Police ‎@ABQPOLICE

Several #APD officers are being treated for injuries as a result of being hit by rocks. At least one subj arrested from the riot.

Protesters, Police Clash At Donald Trump Rally In New Mexico

So you lied by claiming cops were sent to the Emergency room? To bring everyone together?
that's right, it was my master plan, to deceive just you, and to thereby bring everyone together......

don't worry... no rocks were thrown, no injuries, no incident... chicago either, go back to bed....:cool:

that's another thing... Report: Hillary Clinton Was Behind Anti-Trump 'Veterans' Protest - Breitbart

Hillary Clinton organized a group of veterans to protest outside of Trump Tower against presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump.
“The protest was actually a coordinated effort, led in part by the Hillary Clinton campaign, to embarrass her Republican rival for his failed efforts to raise money for veterans. It only looked like a grassroots demonstration,” The Daily Beast reports.

On Monday, a group of veterans protested outside of Trump Tower. The veteransreportedly wanted an apology and answers after the campaign “admitted a veterans fundraiser did not raise as much money as he had initially claimed.”

Alexander McCoy, a veteran and Hillary Clinton supporter, was the spokesperson for the protesters.

“We’re not affiliated with any campaign, we’re not affiliated with any organization,” McCoy said to the press.

He later admitted he contacted the Clinton campaign to receive press information, but then acknowledged Clinton’s campaign had more involvement.

“McCoy acknowledged that the Clinton campaign organized the conference call bringing together possible attendees to the protest,” The Daily Beast reports.

That's just plain nasty... no clinton could ever get between Trump and the Veterans and those serving and their families, and while we're at it our amazing American Police.

I agree, where did Trump do with that money he said he raised?

he handed it over to Mr Speaker and the GOP like a good lil rino....

At least according to Elizabeth Warren. She believes she shredded Trump. But she believes she is Cherokee too.

Good to know you'll lie for to further your agenda.
well where would you take cops injured by flying rocks and bottles.

the libdems need to start taking responsibility for instigating riots in the streets.

people like you have to realize it's improper campaigning for/from the left.

i'll say it again, these cops that get hurt belong to all of us familywise. putting police and military in danger for politcs is unacceptable, so knock it off. hillary and bernie could say something if they wanted to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back