BUILD THE WALL. I don't give a damn who pays for it. Me, you or the man on the moon. Build it.

True, but we also need to not half-ass building it either. Build a big beautiful, impenetrable wall!

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.

Guess you'll have to move those goal posts now won't you, Don stepped in his own mess. Told you from day one he was full of shit on that.

A thousand miles of wall shouldn't take too long

China did it long ago, we have Huge earth movers now. Hope they go around California, and let them leave the USA. Mexico won't have to pay for wall around California, we will gladly pay for that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China did it long ago, we have Huge earth movers now. Hope they go around California, and let them leave the USA. Mexico won't have to pay for wall around California, we will gladly pay for that part.

The Great Wall of China didn't work that well.

All you lefties are backing off your it won't get built mantra and shifting to a you'll pay for it mantra.

I don't care. Build it.
It looks like construction will begin in the spring, and it should have TRUMP SECURITY BARRIER emblazoned on it in big gold letters every half mile.

So will the wall stop the water invasion? A couple of landing craft might make some people rich.

The Great Wall of China didn't work that well.

They didn't have motion sensing lights and motion sensors to detect digging. We do!

I guess all that bitching about the debt and unfunded gov spending really was bull.shit . The rights hypocrisy knows no bounds .

Forum List

Back