Buffalo Shooter's BEDROOM PHOTOS Leak - You will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT IS INSIDE

Looks like a load of shit on the bed.... ouch marxists.... own it... we generally shit in a toilet. Plus all the fag stuff... looks like liberal utopia.

He identifies as "authoritarian left". I don't know much about you people, so I have to rely on you. Is this how you all normally decorate?

If he identifies "authoritarian left" but has a confederate flag.... he must be more messed up that previously thought.

The flag that REPUBLICANS proudly display today
Didn’t see any Democrats at the Jan 6 Insurrection

View attachment 647325
You didn't see any democRats at the protest because these worthless fucks saw biden as someone giving them more free bees. Do you know any democRats joining the military? Do you know any repug on welfare? You democRats would die out in a couple weeks if we put an end to food stamps.

After being gunned down by a black man 2 months ago for no fucking reason while I was walking my dog while AT WORK, I failed to shed a single tear watching these blacks get slaughtered.

Then again, there's also a Confederate flag, the emblem of the DemoKKKrat party. Confusing.

I'm confused.

I thought democrats and liberals hate the Confederate flag and such? And said it was a symbol of racism and hate.

Do you know any democRats joining the military? Do you know any repug on welfare? You democRats would die out in a couple weeks if we put an end to food stamps.

Yes, Democrats join the Military, always have

Ever see Republican strongholds in Appalachia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana?

They have been on government aid for generations

Forum List

Back