Budgeting weekly meals

I don't eat red meat ...so I really don't know about herds and all that

I only consume chicken and fish and seafood

I've been on a diet and have only been eating chicken, so far I've lost 30 pounds since January, I just hope I don't find the weight I've lost, my goal is 20-30 more poundage...After my surgery I gained weight from not working.....I will admit i get a 10 pound box of bacon each month..

I've been on a diet and have only been eating chicken, so far I've lost 30 pounds since January, I just hope I don't find the weight I've lost, my goal is 20-30 more poundage...After my surgery I gained weight from not working.....I will admit i get a 10 pound box of bacon each month..

Whatever you do...demand to know if the food you are eating is Genetically Modified or not

you have the right to know what you are eating..

GM causes cancer.

Whatever you do...demand to know if the food you are eating is Genetically Modified or not

GM causes cancer.
They grow the chickens about 1/2 mile down the road, I also buy my eggs from local farmers..That whey I can get Aracana eggs, they are nick named the Easter chicken, cause they lay several different colors off eggs, I like the green ones the best..I used to raise fowl, but not anymore..

GM causes cancer.
They grow the chickens about 1/2 mile down the road, I also buy my eggs from local farmers..That whey I can get Aracana eggs, they are nick named the Easter chicken, cause they lay several different colors off eggs, I like the green ones the best..I used to raise fowl, but not anymore..

Yes ...that's good because it will keep you and your family healthy! :)

GM causes cancer.

Since the old lady is gone I eliminated the processed foods she lived on and got the boy to eat, now he has lost weight and is not fat..She is...and can't understand why...

GM causes cancer.

Since the old lady is gone I eliminated the processed foods she lived on and got the boy to eat, now he has lost weight and is not fat..She is...and can't understand why...

That is great Moonglow! good on her!

Lol, Blewkin thinks bluebonnet is butter and Cheerios are part of a healthy diet.

And here you are, being a nasty bitch as usual. She is showing how a family can buy groceries on a modest amount of money. It might not be to your taste, but really, who care what you think?
You, obviously. Go ahead and raise a family on margarine, wonder bread and Cheerios. The sooner cons die of malnutrition the better. :thup:
EW, the progressive mindset comes to the fore..

Isn't it amusing how the Progs look down on the Big Agri Diet that their Federal Control of Agriculture and Food Stamps has promoted across the country?

Yes it is. Wonder what she thinks they serve in government issue school lunches and breakfasts. :)
Not Cheerios.

I've gone from 199 lbs - my heaviest ever - at New Year's, to 166 - my college weight - today.

I've done this by cutting out most the bad carbs, stopping snacking on junk food, reducing portions a bit, and increasing my fat intake. I've also doubled my exercise.

Last edited:

I've gone from 199 lbs - my heaviest ever - at New Year's, to 166 - my college weight - today.

I've done this by cutting out most the bad carbs, stopping snacking on junk food, reducing portions a bit, and increasing my fat intake. I've also doubled my exercise.
Hooray for fat!

I weight 199 in high school. I've always been big, my 13 year old weighs 194 pounds and is six feet tall...now I'm 240...The old pro football weight...I didn't pass the try outs.Too slow and too little.

I never gained a pound after high school 32 years later still 150 lbs soaking weight, I never bothered to watch my weight or diet , my coworkers call me the "steak eater"

And here you are, being a nasty bitch as usual. She is showing how a family can buy groceries on a modest amount of money. It might not be to your taste, but really, who care what you think?
You, obviously. Go ahead and raise a family on margarine, wonder bread and Cheerios. The sooner cons die of malnutrition the better. :thup:

Isn't it amusing how the Progs look down on the Big Agri Diet that their Federal Control of Agriculture and Food Stamps has promoted across the country?

Yes it is. Wonder what she thinks they serve in government issue school lunches and breakfasts. :)
Not Cheerios.

Standard free school breakfast...One or more of the following:

Single serving Cheerios, Special K, oatmeal,Farina,
powdered eggs/ boiled eggs,pancakes, waffles, fruit,yogurt,toast.

Last edited:

Not Cheerios.

Standard free school lunch... One or more of the following:

What no grits?

Not Cheerios.

What no grits?

Maybe in other parts of country. They are not as popular here. I like them though.

Not Cheerios.

What no grits?

Maybe in other parts of country. They are not as popular here. I like them though.
they are cheap and fill a person up.... Never even had them till 10 years ago along with sweet tea... Actually good.

I think prices are going to vary greatly depending on where you live. I usually shop at Market Basket. Fair prices, great selection and quality foods. I notice that if I shop at any kind of "discount" type of store, the quality of the food and selection is not as good.

Not Cheerios.

What no grits?

I've never tried grits. Seem a little mushy for me. :D I don't like oatmeal either for that reason. I just don't like the consistency.

Forum List

Back