Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

I just checked the policy on their website, men are not allowed in the woman’s locker rooms UNLESS THEY DONT IDENTIFY AS MEN.

lol, I hope someone sues their asses for what appears to be a blatant civil rights violation!
What right do you think they violated

My right to enter a facility the same is others that are similarly situated!

Or are you now for white only drinking fountains?
What was that word salad supposed to mean Kamala? What supposed right are you referring to

Last edited:
I'd never step foot in any business promoting this perversion nor would I allow our children to.

You're still wondering why Planet Fitness lost 400 million in value overnight. I'm not
One would think businesses would have learned their lesson

What was that word salad supposed to mean Kamala
Equality Brother!

We are equal, or go back to when we weren’t!

Of course, planet fitness could just go back to making all similarly situated adults equal by just not allowing a chosen few men in the locker rooms OR make all locker rooms gender neutral.

I’m hoping someone levels civil rights charges against PF. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Equality Brother!

We are equal, or go back to when we weren’t!

Of course, planet fitness could just go back to making all similarly situated adults equal by just not allowing a chosen few men in the locker rooms OR make all locker rooms gender neutral.

I’m hoping someone levels civil rights charges against PF. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
You mean equality that allows men and women to choose what locker room they wish to use. Yeah that’s already what PF is doing glad you approve of that. Still wondering what right you think someone can sue over considering the establishment is already treating everyone equally.

You mean equality that allows men and women to choose what locker room they wish to use. Yeah that’s already what PF is doing glad you approve of that. Still wondering what right you think someone can sue over considering the establishment is already treating everyone equally.
You haven’t read their rules have you? 🤣

You can’t be a man, who identifies as a man, and enter the woman’s locker rooms. Now, PF must argue that male #1 is somehow not “similarly situated” to male #2.

THAT WOULD BE A FUN ARGUMENT TO WATCH!

You haven’t read their rules have you? 🤣

You can’t be a man, who identifies as a man, and enter the woman’s locker rooms. Now, PF must argue that male #1 is somehow not “similarly situated” to male #2.

THAT WOULD BE A FUN ARGUMENT TO WATCH!
I have read them you’re just trying to lie about what they say to prove a point you already lost.

I have read them you’re just trying to lie about what they say to prove a point you already lost.
lol, restrooms are designated by sexual identity. Only men who identify as something other than their birth gender, including nonbinary, are allowed in the woman’s lockers.

Sorry Sally, it is what it is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol, restrooms are designated by sexual identity. Only men who identify as something other than their birth gender, including nonbinary, are allowed in the woman’s lockers.

Sorry Sally, it is what it is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Correct everyone is treated equally on how they identify that’s the correct policy. You’re trying to make some other point I guess? Would you rather they not have that policy and force women into locker rooms with people who identify as men? That’s what you arguing for you sick fuck

“All members will have access to the restroom and locker room facilities that correspond to their self-reported gender identity to the extent permitted by applicable law”

Correct everyone is treated equally on how they identify that’s the correct policy. You’re trying to make some other point I guess? Would you rather they not have that policy and force women into locker rooms with people who identify as men? That’s what you arguing for you sick fuck
Men with a penis should not be allowed in the women’s dressing rooms

No moron. (This is so fucking funny). Civil rights are based on people being “similarly situated”.

It is YOU my lil cultist, that is forcing the issue.

So, you sick fuck. You have two men standing next to each other. One says his name is Hank, the other says his name is Honey Bunny.

Explain to the class what makes Hank not Similarly Situated to Honey Bunny?

Oops.

Then you should support companies with that policy. No one is forcing you to do something different
So it should be legal, by YOUR standards to have White only drinking fountain in businesses, right? Afterall, if you don’t agree with the practice, you can go elsewhere

You don’t only just hate women, but you’re a racist as well.

Forum List

Back