Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

I never touched the stuff before all this, it's crap, so don't look at me.

But it is nice seeing corporate America squirm after politicizing their product.

I am looking at you because you are the one pushing it the most on this forum.

The good old says for you all, back when you could openly boycott a restaurant for daring to allow a black person in the front door.

How you all wish you could get back to those days.
haha yeah that’s what was happening in the dembot control states with their Jim Crow laws Cosntitutional loving Conservatives opposed

Demafasict are always about imposing their agendas on the public using pressure on businesses like Bud Light or even mom and pop diners…

I do agree the weekly outrage from you all is pretty fun to watch, but do not pretend like you are not part of the problem.
As always, the world is the problem, but we all know you and your Left wing loons are the solution.

Congrats, you win a cookie.

173572251_Chocolate-chip-cookie.jpg

Like the left has done for decades?
What is funny is, the Left created someone like Donald Trump. He was a democrat supporting businessman his entire life UNTIL, he began to run for President.

Then he used Left wing tactics when he ran, including smearing people and mocking them

The Left then lost their minds. The right was suppose to just take it like they always do.

I see this boycott business in much the same light.

Thanks for being one more person to highlight how alike the two sides are.
Don't get your panties in a wad.
Nothing ever changes in the Swamp no matter what goes on with such trivial matters
The Status quo will forever be in place.

Don't get your panties in a wad.
Nothing ever changes in the Swamp no matter what goes on with such trivial matters
The Status quo will forever be in place.

Yep, that is what I just said.

Will soon be time to find a more stable country to live in, one not so filled with hate and division.

But till then it is so fascinating to watch two sides that hate each other so very much when they are mirror images of each other

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.
/----/ Oli London went on to write: "Bud Light sales have dropped 30 percent in the last week while draught beer sales are down 50 percent in many retailers and bars," referring to a story by Sports Keeda, a global sports content platform that also covers popular culture.

The good old says for you all, back when you could openly boycott a restaurant for daring to allow a black person in the front door.

How you all wish you could get back to those days.
Being black (or any other non-white race or ethnicity) is not a sin within the range of Abrahamic religions ( Christianity, Judaism or Islam )...

Homosexuality is an aberration in the eyes of God and Man and Nature and is to be shunned insofar as may be practicable...

The same perspective probably holds true of a number of religions and philosophical systems outside the Abrahamic framework...

Not to mention that the perverted deviant little $hits have tried to shove their lifestyle and agenda down the throats of Decent Folk and now target the Young...

Homosexuals and their ilk also take up way too much public 'oxygen in the room' --- disproportionate to their numbers... and people are goddamned sick and tired of it...

You cannot legislate how people feel... even when that feeling is revulsion for sexual deviants and perverts like homosexuals and their fellow travelers and sympathizers...

Last edited:
Conservatives used this same tactic during the Civil Rights era.
Boycott any business that dared to serve “negroes”

Unless you support our hate…..we will put you out of business

Huh?

Homosexuals can buy whatever beer they like-- including straight brands if they prefer.

Miller, Pabst and Old Mill will still sell to them.

If anybody is boycotting Bud Light, they might be a bit disappointed today, on Cinco de Mayo, to know that Corona is made by the same big corporate monster, InBev.

So sad.

That’s not what I did though.

I pointed out that the left loves throwing a punch, but gets all pissy when we fight back.

Yes, it is what you did. You may not be smart enough to understand that is what you did, but it is.

Forum List

Back