Bud Light boycott, the most effective in US history

Yep, that is what I just said.

Will soon be time to find a more stable country to live in, one not so filled with hate and division.

But till then it is so fascinating to watch two sides that hate each other so very much when they are mirror images of each other
When I see a corporate monster participating in the division and suffering for it, it makes me smile.

No boycott has had this much negative impact on a corporation in US history

Impressive.

Sales down 26% and falling.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

Its not really what I'd call a "boycott" for the most part at all. Its just that the selection of what beer to buy is a "lifestyle choice" and people don't choose to be associated with the homo lifestyle.

If Bud Light was being purchased because its customers appreciate the finest hops money can buy and the finest water pumped from the Hudson River that goes into it, it would be a lot harder to get people not to buy it, as the selection of BL would be a "quality choice".

Impressive.

The Left is the ones doing the most of this, but the right seems to be the best at it when they decide to do it.

Back to the OP.

This does make sense, there are so many brands of cheap, shitty beer to choose from that it was easy to leave Bud Light behind

When I see a corporate monster participating in the division and suffering for it, it makes me smile.

But they did not.

What they did was underestimate the hate in this country so many have for anyone not just like them.

Huh?

Homosexuals can buy whatever beer they like-- including straight brands if they prefer.

Miller, Pabst and Old Mill will still sell to them.
Yes they can

Which highlights why the Conservative boycott is so childish

”I won’t drink and beer that Transexuals will drink”

Yep, that is what I just said.

Will soon be time to find a more stable country to live in, one not so filled with hate and division.

But till then it is so fascinating to watch two sides that hate each other so very much when they are mirror images of each other

Please leave, the US will be better for it, one less leftist.

The Federal Government can break these massive conglomerates into pieces. It will allow competition and promote advances. It will increase real freedoms. These conglomerates are increasingly globalized.

Beer does not have a sexual preference.

Beer brands does not have a sexual preference.

Beer doesn't, sure.

But beer brands most certainly do have their own lifestyle and sexual preferences. That's why the good people at Old Milwaukee have hired Sweden's Bikini Team to shill for their brand- let customers know that their brand is a beer for busty blondes and the guys who prefer them. The Bikini Team certainly aren't beer experts, but that isn't their message in the commercials.

Impressive.

Bud is still trying to spin this.

Yes they can

Which highlights why the Conservative boycott is so childish

”I won’t drink and beer that Transexuals will drink”

People who are drinking beer don't want to be mistaken for a homosexual. It isn't a "boycott" to avoid Bud Light, its a statement on one's sexuality, letting other people know that you don't swing that way- not that there is anything wrong with it. This is why sales of BL is falling in far left Boston. Its not a conservative boycott IMO, but a positive statement of Heterosexual Pride.

Impressive.

Bad decisions have consequences.

so much fun watching the Homophobes and Transphobes with their panties all twisted up. :smoochEE:
Big deal, it will bounce back.
345071500_457879729873241_4254599234036520408_n.jpg

I don't know if Bud Light is still salvagable as a viable brand by now. But if I were in charge of it, I'd look to bring the La Cosa Nostra, the Latin Kings and Hells Angels aboard to endorse the product. Well known Normative Americans of unquestionable straight sexuality could be the kind of rebranding that would make Hetero-americans ready to reembrace the brand.

I don't know if Bud Light is still salvagable as a viable brand by now. But if I were in charge of it, I'd look to bring the La Cosa Nostra, the Latin Kings and Hells Angels aboard to endorse the product. Well known Normative Americans of unquestionable straight sexuality could be the kind of rebranding that would make Hetero-americans ready to reembrace the brand.
Good point

Maybe if Bud Light used Nazis and KKK to endorse their product, Conservatives would start drinking it again

Forum List

Back