Harvard Costs $64,400 a Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It's not just Emory, the next generation is a group of Pansy's.

"In a class I attended earlier this semester, a large portion of the first meeting was devoted to compiling a list of rules for class discussion. A student contended that as a woman, she would be unable to sit across from a student who declared that he was strongly against abortion, and the other students in the seminar vigorously defended this declaration. The professor remained silent. In a recent conversation with peers, I posed a question about a verse from the Bible. A Harvard employee in the room immediately interjected, informing me that we were in a safe space and I was thus not permitted to discuss the controversial biblical passage. And these are just stories from the past three months."

A Culture of Sensitivity | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson

Who paid Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's tuition to Harvard? There is credible evidence that he claimed alien status in order to get a break in tuition but like everything else in the most closed administration in history his records are locked in a vault. Barry's mother was dead and his father was a dead beat alcoholic who ended up losing his legs in a drunken car accident so the family is out of the picture. Maybe George Soros or friend and political mentor as well as former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers had some bank robbery money stashed away.

Who paid Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's tuition to Harvard? There is credible evidence that he claimed alien status in order to get a break in tuition but like everything else in the most closed administration in history his records are locked in a vault. Barry's mother was dead and his father was a dead beat alcoholic who ended up losing his legs in a drunken car accident so the family is out of the picture. Maybe George Soros or friend and political mentor as well as former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers had some bank robbery money stashed away.
Satan paid for Obamas education.

College is the biggest scam going in America today

In all honesty, college is incredible for the easy sex with the ladies, not worth $65K though. :p But indeed it is a complete waste of time in regards to academics.

A Christian Seminary is a place of learning to mold people into becoming more Christian.

Most colleges today are Leftist Seminaries intent on molding people into becoming leftists.

At least Christian Seminaries are honest up front of their intent.

My total college bill was $80,000

Glad I didn't have i to pay for it

A Christian Seminary is a place of learning to mold people into becoming more Christian.

Most colleges today are Leftist Seminaries intent on molding people into becoming leftists.

At least Christian Seminaries are honest up front of their intent.

And ignore the education part.

"In a class I attended earlier this semester, a large portion of the first meeting was devoted to compiling a list of rules for class discussion. A student contended that as a woman, she would be unable to sit across from a student who declared that he was strongly against abortion, and the other students in the seminar vigorously defended this declaration. The professor remained silent. In a recent conversation with peers, I posed a question about a verse from the Bible. A Harvard employee in the room immediately interjected, informing me that we were in a safe space and I was thus not permitted to discuss the controversial biblical passage. And these are just stories from the past three months."

So the "safe space" was not safe for you.

Are there really educated liberals or elitists on the left out there who can be witness to these events and not be horrified or wrought with embarrassment like the rest of us? I would find that hard to believe.

Bush, Jr. went to Harvard, and he was a falling down drunk and coke addict.

Are there really educated liberals or elitists on the left out there who can be witness to these events and not be horrified or wrought with embarrassment like the rest of us? I would find that hard to believe.
When Obama spoke at a college about the upcoming Hopeycare and announced they could stay on Mommys insurance until 26, the college kids gave a standing ovation.

In my day to be dependent upon mommy past 17 was humiliating.

Forum List

Back