Bruce Jenner getting his balls and dick cut off

He's not becoming a "woman", women have a uterus, ovaries, and can have children. He's becoming a eunuch. He'll pretend to be a woman, but of course he won't be a woman.

Really Bruce, why not just take a bone up the butt and pretend your a woman? Just like that guy who tried to turn himself into a tiger, with surgery. He wasn't a tiger, and guys who get their dicks and balls cut off, and take hormones to grow tits aren't women. They're eunuchs.

Instead of seeing a surgeon, Bruce should see a phychiatrist. I'd love to be a woman, instead of paying for sex I could be getting paid. But god made me a man, so I do the best I can with it.

Plenty of women do not have ovaries or a uterus. My ex doesn't. She is no less a woman because of it.

Why are people so bothered by what someone else does? Does this effect you in any way? If Bruce Jenner had his penis carved into the shape of a unicorn, would that effect you?

We need to get to minding our own damn business.

You could make the argument that Bruce Jenner is making it our business. It's not like he is doing it privately. He is having it recorded as a reality documentary. That opens it up for comment. Why is it a problem for folks to share their opinions?
Do you somehow think people won't notice?

I wouldn't notice. If it weren't spread all over the news I'd never be the wiser. I couldn't possibly care less about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians.

He's not becoming a "woman", women have a uterus, ovaries, and can have children. He's becoming a eunuch. He'll pretend to be a woman, but of course he won't be a woman.

Really Bruce, why not just take a bone up the butt and pretend your a woman? Just like that guy who tried to turn himself into a tiger, with surgery. He wasn't a tiger, and guys who get their dicks and balls cut off, and take hormones to grow tits aren't women. They're eunuchs.

Instead of seeing a surgeon, Bruce should see a phychiatrist. I'd love to be a woman, instead of paying for sex I could be getting paid. But god made me a man, so I do the best I can with it.

Plenty of women do not have ovaries or a uterus. My ex doesn't. She is no less a woman because of it.

Why are people so bothered by what someone else does? Does this effect you in any way? If Bruce Jenner had his penis carved into the shape of a unicorn, would that effect you?

You could make the argument that Bruce Jenner is making it our business. It's not like he is doing it privately. He is having it recorded as a reality documentary. That opens it up for comment. Why is it a problem for folks to share their opinions?

Jenner is doing what he does. It is not the opinion sharing that bothers me. It is the hostile condemnation that bothers me. Do you think all this happens in a vacuum? Or does this encourage more and more hostility?

Look at our political system. It is more polarized now than at any time in my memory (40+ years). Why is that?

You could say that about everything on this message board...that discussing topics encourages more and more hostility. The question is, is it better to discuss a topic or to not discuss it. I say discuss.

What's wrong with polarization? You say it as though it's evil. Holding to ones convictions is a good thing, regardless of which side one's convictions happen to fall.

It's okay to discuss however, however what is going on, on many threads isn't discussion, it is trading insults. Racists on both sides are digging in, no one wants to discuss real race issues. The 47 Congress issue is the same, Obama? Nothing but hate on both sides, Hillary, more of the same. This thread isn't any different.

Holding to ones convictions is one thing being an ass and being hateful are totally different.

Jenner is doing what he does. It is not the opinion sharing that bothers me. It is the hostile condemnation that bothers me. Do you think all this happens in a vacuum? Or does this encourage more and more hostility?

Look at our political system. It is more polarized now than at any time in my memory (40+ years). Why is that?

You could say that about everything on this message board...that discussing topics encourages more and more hostility. The question is, is it better to discuss a topic or to not discuss it. I say discuss.

What's wrong with polarization? You say it as though it's evil. Holding to ones convictions is a good thing, regardless of which side one's convictions happen to fall.

It's okay to discuss however, however what is going on, on many threads isn't discussion, it is trading insults. Racists on both sides are digging in, no one wants to discuss real race issues. The 47 Congress issue is the same, Obama? Nothing but hate on both sides, Hillary, more of the same. This thread isn't any different.

Holding to ones convictions is one thing being an ass and being hateful are totally different.

Just because some folks can't handle the responsibility of operating a motor vehicle doesn't mean we need to shut down the interstates.

Forum List

Back