Shooting of cops destroys integrity of Ferguson blacks

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
It also destroys Eric Holder and Obama's integrity as unbiased. They have just thrown gas on the fire of racism. This is a real setback for ending racism. It has only served to inflame bigotry of both whites and blacks.

It may be another two hundred years before another black is in the White House.

Another "Liberal Democrat" Black you mean and if America still exists with the same form of Government.

It also destroys Eric Holder and Obama's integrity as unbiased. They have just thrown gas on the fire of racism. This is a real setback for ending racism. It has only served to inflame bigotry of both whites and blacks.

No one agrees with the shooting, but how are they not unbiased?

They reported facts. Clear facts of racial prejudice towards African Americans in the Ferguson community. What are they suppose to do? Not report the facts? Let ignorance and injustice continue so the problem persists?

The shooting is wrong. But that report was necessary to fix the problems in Ferguson and in police departments across the nation.

They reported facts. Clear facts of racial prejudice towards African Americans in the Ferguson community. What are they suppose to do? Not report the facts? Let ignorance and injustice continue so the problem persists?

The shooting is wrong. But that report was necessary to fix the problems in Ferguson and in police departments across the nation.
I can't believe that you think that flaming the fans of racism would "fix the problem". The shooting of two cops is the result. Fixed?

I can't believe that you think that flaming the fans of racism would "fix the problem". The shooting of two cops is the result. Fixed?

Are you retarded or illiterate?

Here is exactly what I said.

"No one agrees with the shooting" "The shooting is wrong"

In what way did I say it was okay? It is not okay and one idiot lunatic did this, not every single protestor.

Its not fanning the flames of racism. The racism was there to begin with, there were just acknowledging its existence with evidence. Letting racism continue is not "fixing" racism.
Understanding that it exists and try to find non-violent solution to end racism is the goal. Why is that such a bad thing? Oh right, you want to be a racist with no consequences. Tough shit.

A lot of black Americans support the police. The media will never show it. But saying all blacks is as unfair as labeling all cops.

But some blacks...and white hipster anarchists. ...yes. They are scum.

To that I say....what were Ferguson cops supposed to do? Ignore crime? Ferguson is 65% black. And on average...blacks commit crime more often. Just facts. So of course a Ferguson cop will stop and arrest mostly blacks.

While I was pretty sure all along the officer involved shooting that started all this was probably justified, the months long delay in making the police report public was a huge mistake on there part. And there still paying the price for that mistake. I sure hope they learn something from it.

Unless you have some evidence not in the public domain that the person or persons who took those shots were black, I don't see how the shooting of those cops has any relevance to the "integrity of blacks" at this point.

Seems like knee-jerk reactions based on personal prejudice is common on all sides of this issue.

Unless you have some evidence not in the public domain that the person or persons who took those shots were black, I don't see how the shooting of those cops has any relevance to the "integrity of blacks" at this point.

Seems like knee-jerk reactions based on personal prejudice is common on all sides of this issue.

You're right. Many loser white hipster anarchists are in the mix of this radical cop hater movement.

Nonsense.

The acts of the few are not representative of the whole.

It's ignorant idiocy to blame the entire African-American for the shootings.

Shooting unarmed blacks destroys the cops integrity.

You're right. Many loser white hipster anarchists are in the mix of this radical cop hater movement.

Not to mention troublemakers of all races and creeds.

In what way did I say it was okay? It is not okay and one idiot lunatic did this, not every single protestor.

Its not fanning the flames of racism. The racism was there to begin with, there were just acknowledging its existence with evidence. Letting racism continue is not "fixing" racism.
Understanding that it exists and try to find non-violent solution to end racism is the goal. Why is that such a bad thing? Oh right, you want to be a racist with no consequences. Tough shit.
Here's a clue for you....Before Holder's statement on the Ferguson P.D. the protests were quieting down. Since Holder's statement two cops were shot. THAT'S NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM!
When Obama supporters like you try to defend him when he's wrong, only proves that you're just as much a whack job as right wing cons that try to defend racism in the GOP.

That's a lame justification for shooting cops....and it shows why cops shoot thugs.

Here's a clue for you....Before Holder's statement on the Ferguson P.D. the protests were quieting down. Since Holder's statement two cops were shot. THAT'S NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM!
When Obama supporters like you try to defend him when he's wrong, only proves that you're just as much a whack job as right wing cons that try to defend racism in the GOP.

So NOT doing an investigation and letting business as usual continue in Ferguson is the right solution? Because that would cause no problems.

That's a lame justification for shooting cops....and it shows why cops shoot thugs.

We or at least most of us know the cops just like white society doesnt treat black people right. But we all know the blacks getting shot aren't acting right. But the fact is somethings wrong if only blacks who resist get shot.

What's the solution? The cops need to shoot more whites who act stupid. Thin the herd.

Forum List

Back