Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Seattle's defense has some obvious flaws. They let Kaep run for a shit ton of yards tonight, and if he didnt throw a 20yard pass with that full minute and plenty of timeouts left on first down? San Fran likely would have won tonight.

Losers lament,
coulda, woulda, shoulda -- yawn!

Best of the best
This will be the fifth time since the AFL and NFL merged that the league’s top-scoring offense played the top-scoring defense in the Super Bowl, the first since the Buffalo Bills(top offense) and New York Giants(top defense) met to close the 1990 season.

i

i

The top defensive team has won three of the previous four matchups. The lone win by the top-scoring team in those games was by the 1989 San Francisco 49ers against the Broncos.

Super Bowl: Best defense defeats best offense 75% of time.

Jumping on the bandwagon pretty late, aren't you?

Denver will win.

BTW, the Lakers have a two-game winning streak going.

BTW this is a Seahawk Denver thread you fucking twit. Please keep your stupid basketball news where it belongs...the gay sports bar thread..

Now where were we?...Oh ya... Manning will be embarrassed by Seattle's defense. We will beat him down sick just like his punk ass brother in N Y.

Denver will win.

BTW, the Lakers have a two-game winning streak going.

BTW this is a Seahawk Denver thread you fucking twit. Please keep your stupid basketball news where it belongs...the gay sports bar thread..

Now where were we?...Oh ya... Manning will be embarrassed by Seattle's defense. We will beat him down sick just like his punk ass brother in N Y.

Haha I wanted to thank your post but then you had to fuck it up with that wet dream in your second paragraph.

Have to see how the weather is

Bad weather, I like Seattles D
Decent weather....go with Peyton

If it was played in a dome advantage Seattle, since it is played outside where the weather will most likely be cold advantage Denver. Final score Denver 31 Seattle 17

Sixty degrees in Denver in January. The football gods were smiling on Manning for sure. That, and Brady had his worst game ever as a pro. But at least the 49ers got beat, so I still have a dog in the SB hunt.

Lot of bad calls in the NFC game, but the 9ers had their chance, and the Hawks came through fair and square. Did anyone but me see Kapernik kick the ball to that lineman when he fumbled? The refs missed that one too. But the "non-reviewable" call was really bad. But then karma came back for Frisco.

I tell ya, I can't hardly watch the playoffs any more. I've been spoiled by the NFL RED ZONE during the regular season. It shows all the games for seven hours, without ANY commercials. Which ever game has a team in the red zone, that's the game they switch to. Any time a penalty flag is thrown, or a commercial comes on, they switch to a different game. I love watching football that way. I can't stand watching one hour of football, and two hours of commercials. The playoffs is more corporate pummeling than anything else.

SB XLVIII....Seattle over the donkeys in a blizzard. I hope all those idiots that paid $10,000.00 for a ticket, can't even see the field, and freeze their asses off.

If Seattle come out and plays like they did last night, Denver all the way.

Go Denver

I just want it to be a good game. That is what I hope.
I have no preference in this years game.
As to who I think will win...depends on which Denver offense shows up.

Seattle's defense has some obvious flaws. They let Kaep run for a shit ton of yards tonight, and if he didnt throw a 20yard pass with that full minute and plenty of timeouts left on first down? San Fran likely would have won tonight.

Are you expecting Manning to run? LOL -31 yards for the entire 2013 season.

I think the highly touted Gore only got 14 yards on 11 attempts on Sunday. So expect Seattle to shut down Denver run game and set up Seattle defensive backs to put a dent in Manning passing game. Manning will get his completions but any play action will not work against Seattle.
Denver top runner Moreno is hurt...whether he plays in the SB remains to be seen.

I pick Seattle to win, but if Denver wins, Manning will be the first QB to have won the SB with two different teams, which will silence all this BS about his not being one of the greats, a la Dan Marino. Manning's a fantastic QB.

However, a large chunk of Bronco fans are total morons, given their messianic worship of Tim Tebow as a legitimate NFL QB, and I'm not one in favor of rewarding morons.

This will be a great game. One of the passing offenses of all time versus the best passing defense in the NFL.

Denver opens as a 2.5 point favourite. I predict Seattle will win 23-20.

Peyton deserves another SB to cement his legacy as the best QB not name Joe Montana.

Denver 35
Seahawks 24

Forum List

Back