British ISIS fighter looking for love moans how cowardly 'brothers' who run from the frontline are g

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe one of the female jihadist will finally take pity on this whiner.

EXCLUSIVE: British ISIS fighter looking for love moans how cowardly 'brothers' who run from the frontline are getting all the girls by boasting of their bravery on Twitter
  • Omar Hussain, from High Wycombe, often posts about life in Islamic State
  • 27-year-old moans of one jihadi who left him on his own to defend position
  • The next day he went online to say westerners should stop being 'cowards'
  • Some fighters moan like 'menstruating women' about guns they're given

By ROBERT VERKAIK and TIM MACFARLAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 05:45 EST, 23 April 2015 | UPDATED: 18:22 EST, 23 April 2015

A British ISIS fighter has complained about fellow jihadis fleeing the frontline then boasting of their bravery on Twitter while posing with their weapons.

Omar Hussain, 27, from High Wycombe, regularly makes videos and posts on social media about life in the so-called Islamic State under the name Abu Sa'eed Al-Britani. Last month he complained about peeling potatoes and his troubles with washing his clothes.

In his latest video the former Morrisons security guard, who used to live at home with his mother and has not managed to get himself a jihadi bride, accuses a fellow 'brother' of running away from the frontline in Syria 'When it was only him and me defending the post'.

27ABCDC800000578-3051851-image-a-1_1429781992185.jpg

Omar Hussain, 27, from High Wycombe, posts videos online under the name Abu Sa'eed Al-Britani. He has complained about jihadis who leave their posts then boasting on social media about their bravery

27AF5D3800000578-3051851-image-a-3_1429782016193.jpg

Islamic State fighters pose at the border between Syria and Iraq. Hussain has cautioned 'sisters' to choose wisely when searching for a spouse among ISIS fighters

27E458A500000578-3051851-image-m-5_1429782078315.jpg

A jihadi poses with a handgun and an ISIS ring in a social media post. Hussain has warned would-be jihadi brides to be wary of fighters who seem to spend too much time online

He said: 'I can recall myself shouting at him to come back as he ran away leaving me alone to defend the position.

'The ironical thing here was that the brother went online the next day and praised how Dawlah [Islamic State] managed to defend an onslaught by the enemy, and how people in the west need to "stop being cowards".

'On other occasions, I have noticed how some brothers praise how "we" attacked such and such village, how hard the battle was for "us", etc. yet they were not there.

'A form of tadlees (twisting the haqq [truth] to get self praise), not a characteristic stemming from humbleness and sincerity.'

Hussain, who has previously issued advice on how jihadists should 'deal' with wannabe jihadi brides, has now cautioned 'sisters' to choose wisely when searching for a spouse among ISIS fighters.

He said: 'Although there may be nothing wrong with marrying a brother who is constantly online, I would just like to say that its best one does not rush into a marriage contract.

Read more:

British ISIS fighter Omar Hussain moans how brothers boast on Twitter Daily Mail Online

If the British government had any balls they would've revoked his passport, declared him a traitor and cease calling him, or anyone else in his position, "British".

Forum List

Back