British Islamic State jihadi whinges about missing his MUM'S COOKING as he fights in Syria

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
He should have taken mommy with him to cook for him.

British Islamic State jihadi whinges about missing his MUM'S COOKING as he fights in Syria

A BRITISH terrorist fighting for the Islamic State has moaned about how he misses his mum's cooking.
By CHARLIE BAYLISS
PUBLISHED: 02:56, Fri, Oct 7, 2016 | UPDATED: 03:19, Fri, Oct 7, 2016
fb.png

tw.png

g-plus.png

m.png

sh.png

c.png

Omar-Hussain-and-curry-718548.jpg
NC/ GETTY

Omar Hussain says he misses his mum's cooking
Jihadi Omar Hussain – who previously worked as a security guard for Asda and Morrisons before being brainwashed by ISIS – also revealed civilians were sent over the Turkish border to bring McDonald’s and Burger King back to the frontline.

Hussain – who now calls himself Abu Saeed al-Britani – made the revelations in a series of online conversations.

RELATED ARTICLES
We would pay civilians who were going Turkey for the weekend to bring us back burgers

Omar Hussain

Hussain, from High Wycombe, Bucks, claimed: “We would pay civilians who were going Turkey for the weekend to bring us back burgers lol.

“Those were the good old days. Even though the burgers came back cold they were still delicious lol.”

When pressed as to what he missed the most, the 30-year-old wrote: “Mainly food. And my mum’s food of course. Well her speciality was Asian dishes

Continue reading at:

Fuck him.....................I missed home cooking every time I went on deployment, but if I was very lucky (and polite as well) sometimes I could wrangle a home cooked meal from a local while overseas.

The only real solace I got was once a month when I received my CARE package from the States (had friends that sent 'em), which consisted of 1 box of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries, 1 lb of Starbucks dark roast coffee, 1 bottle of Tabasco sauce, and 1 sleeve of Copenhagen.

If I could live for months at a time without home cooking, then he can suck it up as well.

But..................I do understand why he's upset, his cooks suck while the U.S. Navy has some of the best cooks around.

Forum List

Back