British Airways confirms four vaccinated pilots have recently died, claims no link to vaccines

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just curios when the thread will be send to the Rubber Room and I'm called 'stupid' for daring to make a connection between the 'vaccine' and four dead pilots.

Online rumors have been circulating over the past few days that four British Airways pilots have died, and that British Airways is in “crisis talks” with the British government about these deaths. In attempting to dismiss this rumor, Reuters ran a fact check article that actually confirms the deaths of the four pilots.

I noticed that the "fact checkers" pounced on the crisis talks aspect but couldn't do the same as per the deaths of the pilots. Whatever the "factcheckers" say, usually it's wise to dismiss their claims as they parse and obfuscate.

I noticed that the "fact checkers" pounced on the crisis talks aspect but couldn't do the same as per the deaths of the pilots. Whatever the "factcheckers" say, usually it's wise to dismiss their claims as they parse and obfuscate.

Pilots are highly healthy people who are permanently controlled. Their deaths aren't coincidence.

Pilots are highly healthy people who are permanently controlled. Their deaths aren't coincidence.

That's exactly correct. Also, notice how american airlines is cutting flights.

Forum List

Back