Britain's decline as a world power in Iraq

They are still a colonial power because they are still in control of Falkland, Diego Garcia and few other territories they acquired by virtue of might is right.

They are still a colonial power because they are still in control of Falkland, Diego Garcia and few other territories they acquired by virtue of might is right.

I am truly sorry-----do not be offended VIK-----uhm-----I have several flower pots----IN MY MIGHTY CONTROL------but I do not see myself as a colonial power. -------EMPRESS OF MY KITCHEN---yes-----but COLONIAL POWER? Of all of the nations upon which Great Britain INTRUDED ITSELF-------well----sorry----but it has
never lost its GRIP on the soul of India. You guys drink tea----uhm CHAI----just because they imposed that idiotic custom on you-----and---well sorry----I have worked with lots of Indians over the past 45 years------YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE
that your English is better than mine because yours is more like that of those JERKY LIMEY BASTARDS. .....do not deny it------I know it's true------I know.......
but I live with the miserable situation-------you guys even put milk in your tea------
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ............(save her from what?.....)

I am truly sorry-----do not be offended VIK-----uhm-----I have several flower pots----IN MY MIGHTY CONTROL------but I do not see myself as a colonial power. -------EMPRESS OF MY KITCHEN---yes-----but COLONIAL POWER? Of all of the nations upon which Great Britain INTRUDED ITSELF-------well----sorry----but it has
never lost its GRIP on the soul of India. You guys drink tea----uhm CHAI----just because they imposed that idiotic custom on you-----and---well sorry----I have worked with lots of Indians over the past 45 years------YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE
that your English is better than mine because yours is more like that of those JERKY LIMEY BASTARDS. .....do not deny it------I know it's true------I know.......
but I live with the miserable situation-------you guys even put milk in your tea------

You are one ignorant girl :)

Brits learned to drink tea from Indians. Tea is an Indian stuff including the custom of putting milk in the tea.

I have never said that my English is better than yours. Actually, to be accurate, my English sucks.

Regarding all the pots in your control, don't smoke too much :) Little bit of it is OK though :)

As far as The Queen is concerned, I have no problem with Gods saving her or anyone else they wish to save.

You are one ignorant girl :)

Brits learned to drink tea from Indians. Tea is an Indian stuff including the custom of putting milk in the tea.

I have never said that my English is better than yours. Actually, to be accurate, my English sucks.

Regarding all the pots in your control, don't smoke too much :) Little bit of it is OK though :)

As far as The Queen is concerned, I have no problem with Gods saving her or anyone else they wish to save.

I am not at all ignorant------I have been educated by top notch Indians----even Brahmins-------it was not Indians who foisted TEA on the world------it was the british EAST INDIA TEA COMPANY dating back to Elizabeth I----(da virgin)
----they pushed tea on one and all-----including that weird custom of adding milk.
The tea drinking custom was an advertising thing to bolster british business----
but you do get the PUNCH making custom as your own------don't tell anyone---
most of us westerners do not know that PUNCH is----well---it is indian----punch bowl and all. ------the brits did TEA BAGS too. --------and those little idiot EGG CUPS that hold a soft boiled egg UPRIGHT-------like a king sitting on a throne----I hated soft boiled eggs as a kid------my mom had a whole bunch of those damned BRITISH EGG CUPS. Ok now for English-----yes-----INDIANS have insisted------to me-----that they speak English far better than do I -----because
they LEARNED IT FROM THE BRITISH-------a story. when I was young----I would tell the young indian docs with whom I worked to avoid saying "what time is now....?" because the place we all were was kinda "the sticks"-----and people
kinda mocked anything that sounded "foreign"-------I tried to correct little odd patterns of speech that would elicit mockery--------it never worked -------that's the whole story. -------really----that's it....... PUNCH is all yours---but east india tea company was ALL BRITISH and virtually FOISTED tea on the world ---with their damned tea cups----and pots and tea bags and----that four o'clock neurosis

Forum List

Back