Britain doesn't have the 2nd Amendment...so criminals have guns, just murdered 9 year old, in gun free Britain...

If your position were sound, you would not need to support it with an argumentum ad passiones fallacy.

Is this guy that old poster 357 or whatever...under a new name? Seems like the same stupid posts that guy used to post...

I'm not clever. Just scared a bit when I see someone who loves guns demonize entire swaths of the country and just keeps on at it.

It's worrying.

You mean like biden....the democrat party President of the United States did on Thursday night? Like him? After his brown shirts, blm and antifa spent 7 months looting, burning and murdering Americans in our major cities? You mean like that? Or after the bernie sanders supporter tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team? Like that? Or the attempt by another democrat to murder the conservative Supreme Court Justices? Like that?

You have a funny sense of who is actually violent and dangerous and calling half the country dangerous....

Yes, I've heard that some cranky Americans believe freedom is down to having a gun, yet they incarcerate more of their population than any other country.

We incarcerate criminals....your Irish buddies are locking up a guy who doesn't want to use the wrong gender when he refers to a student....and you are locking up people who sing Kung Fu fighting....and veterans who tweeted the wrong thing.......and, of course, the murder of 15 million innocent men, women and children...never forget that.....you murder your victims in the millions, we lock up people who are actual criminals.

Britain is just jealous cause Canada went full fledged Communist before they did!!

Cannibals eating people alive while they sleep.
Muslims driving vans onto sidewalks full of people.
Lunatics with knives going around stabbing people.

The people not allowed to protect themselves, by law.
The people not allowed to carry weapons, by law.
The people not allowed to SPEAK about it in public without getting arrested, by law.

This is what Communism is. Get used to it.

I think this is the problem in the US. We have a "gun culture" which is what I grew up in in the Midwest. Hunters and the like. They treated guns as dangerous tools that should be handled with great care. Nowadays too many Americans have turned that into a game of "childhood fantasy" and "Wild West Cowboy Fantasy". We have a sick relationship with guns now. And that's part of the problem.
That's the impression we get over here, kids that played with toy guns, now want "grown up guns" to play with.

That's the impression we get over here, kids that played with toy guns, now want "grown up guns" to play with.

Hell, I played with so many toy guns growing up it isn't funny. It's also how Americans think most conflict is resolved. Our movies, our entertainment, if the character runs into a problem 99% of the time they shoot their way out.

We have a real problem here.

I asked a question:
Why do you think I don't care about dead kids?
Well?

I think you don't care because you are unwilling to think about your own personal sacrifice of maybe having a few more restrictions on your guns.

I don't think you WANT kids dead, but you see it as a necessary price for your hobby/fetish.

Hope that helps.

I think you don't care because you are unwilling to think about your own personal sacrifice of maybe having a few more restrictions on your guns.
Ah.
Because I do not support unnecssary and ineffective restrictions on the exercsie of the right ot keep and bear arms by the law abiding...
...I don't care about dead kids.
How does that make sense?

Ah.
Because I do not support unnecssary and ineffective restrictions on the exercsie of the right ot keep and beasrt rms by the law abiding...

Your logic error is the predicate. You unilateraly claim no restrictions can do anything about this. I believe you are wrong.

And the fact that little kids keep getting their heads blown apart doesn't cause you any concern...it just happens. Meanwhile everyone who actually STUDIES this says that the guns are part of the problem.

What would it take for you to consider restrictions on your gun rights? How many dead children do you need to see to hit your threshold of even caring enough to fucking to some-goddamn-thing.

You psychopaths are ghoulish.

Your logic error is the predicate. You unilateraly claim no restrictions can do anything about this.
I claimed no such thing.
Try again.
Because I do not support unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the exercise of the right ot keep and beasrt rms by the law abiding...

I claimed no such thing.

You unilaterally decreed my proposal to be ineffective even though you don't know what restrictions I was referring to.

Ergo you think all restrictions are useless.

Try again.
Because I do not support unnecessary and ineffective restrictions on the exercise of the right ot keep and beasrt rms by the law abiding...

Thotz-n-prayerz, ghoul.

You unilaterally decreed my proposal to be ineffective even though you don't know what restrictions I was referring to.
This is a lie.
Try again.

Forum List

Back