Multiple victims in Christmas Pub shooting in gun free Britain.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The anti-gun fanatics always say that in America you have to worry about getting shot in public places...more and more the same can be said of Britain.........where the criminals in that gun free country are using guns more and more often, and shooting to kill, rather than shooting to wound.

Had two more people been killed this could have been considered a mass public shooting...but odds are this was some sort of criminal activity, as opposed to an actual mass public shooting since the killer seems to have disappeared, something actual mass public shooters do not do.......

Police have launched a murder investigation after a woman was killed during a pub shooting in Wallasey on Christmas Eve. Officers were called at 11.50pm on Saturday night to reports of gunshots at the Lighthouse Inn.

The woman was taken to hospital with an injury consistent with a gunshot wound but was sadly pronounced dead after arriving. Her next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specially trained officers.

Three other men were also admitted to hospital with gunshot wounds, while a number of others sustained injuries in the attack. Police have cordoned off the area as they carry out enquiries, while any witnesses have been urged to come forward.

woman-killed-wallasey-pub-shooting-25834680

In the U.S.......some of these victims might have had the ability to stop the attack...in Britain, the people there are defenseless.....this is why we have the 2nd Amendment....so people can defend themselves when the police can't, or won't, protect you from the violent monsters in society....

No mention was made about the type of gun involved...so it could have been a long gun, but we will have to wait to find out..........and it may have been a hand gun....since more and more of those are being smuggled into the country by criminal organizations.....despite Britains extreme gun control laws...

Last edited:
Why are you so frightened by the natural superiority of English people ?
See them as role models and delight in their use of language and general standards of style and taste .

I gather that there are nearly a trillion homicides in your lawless banana republic every year compared to our average of 8.3 .

As for Wallasey -- high holiday spirits and some festive fun . It's a bit of a deprived area so it is doubtful the victims will be missed -- likely petty folk fuelled with drink and drugs from the US .

Now off you go and try to be nice to your family . If you don't have one , that's what you probably deserve .
I shall be cleaning my shot gun later so that if any damned American tourists come traipsing over my land they will be buck shot branded . Excellent sport .
Tootle pip .

My wife dragged me to church services last night. I carried my concealed weapon and a total of 46 rounds, counting three 15-round magazines and one in the chamber.

And guess what: Not one single person was shot.

Isn't that amazing?

Why are you so frightened by the natural superiority of English people ?
See them as role models and delight in their use of language and general standards of style and taste .

I gather that there are nearly a trillion homicides in your lawless banana republic every year compared to our average of 8.3 .

As for Wallasey -- high holiday spirits and some festive fun . It's a bit of a deprived area so it is doubtful the victims will be missed -- likely petty folk fuelled with drink and drugs from the US .

Now off you go and try to be nice to your family . If you don't have one , that's what you probably deserve .
I shall be cleaning my shot gun later so that if any damned American tourists come traipsing over my land they will be buck shot branded . Excellent sport .
Tootle pip .
britishteethuuukjjakdhkh.jpg
britishteethuuuuucakjakdhadk.jpg
britishteethuuuuuackjakdkh.png
britishteethuuuadjjfjhshj.jpg
britishteethuuuuakjdhakjakdh.jpg

Troglodyte old chap ,
You are a perfect example of an American locked away in the past .

These days the condition of teeth here is far better than you Hilly Billy people enjoy .
DYOR . Must be infuriating for you .
Check it out in your library , if you have one , next time you hitch a lift into town .

Apparently, the gangs of Britain are becoming less and less reluctant to shoot at each other with guns...guns that are supposed to be banned in Britain.....

For Wirral, gun crime was not a regular occurrence until relatively recently. But police believe warring factions in the local underworld have, for unknown reasons, been more than willing to open fire on their rivals than ever before.

On December 16, the ECHO spoke to Wirral local community policing inspector Alan McKeon about an ongoing operation targeting an organised crime group (OCG) based in the nearby Woodchurch estate. Police believe that members of the group, dubbed the Woodchurch OCG, and Wirral's other main gang, the Ford OCG based around the Beechwood estate, are l inked to a series of recent shootings which have left young men with serious, although non-fatal, injuries.

In a chilling hint of what was to follow, Insp. McKeon told the ECHO: "I f you have these factional disputes ongoing, and people using firearms in anger towards each other, we've seen in the last 12 months, with Olivia Pratt-Korbel being the obvious example, and even Rhys Jones prior to that and plenty of others in between, there are just absolutely innocent people who get caught in the crossfire of these people.

Forum List

Back